Playing for 2 years...Here's what i think about the game...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Semih_Dellal #1 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7950 battles

Well i could say its been a good adventure so far...

Going to reach 8k battles overall...Mostly played with mediums and lights...(now focusing a little more on TD and heavies)

When i first start the game, the game was so casual for me...didnt care about wins or loses...as you can guess tier 2 and 3's are always fun...(didnt even know about what a 'battle rating' is back then of course :D)

Couldn't even imagine a high tier battles will be really stressful back then...

But as you progress through it...the battle rating and 'must play good on the field' kinda feeling becomes stronger...as i'm almost obsessive about my battle rating now...(maybe i'm on a wrong track though)

Loved some events in those 2 years...Halloween and Frontline events are fun for me...(Although i didn't like the schedule program for Frontline this year...this mode should take place every month like it was)

I consider myself still 'new' to this game...and when i try to play tier 9 or 10 battles...i still struggle...

8k battle experience is still not enough for tierX i think...so i quit it for now...(mostly playing with tier8's now...)

I don't believe that this game is 'pay to win' also...it's 'play to learn' for me...

I didnt spend a single coin to this game...and really happy about my progress so far...got some good premiums from rewards and referrals...they're quite enough for me...even an average player like me (or below average) can achieve these things...a great player can have much more enjoyable progress without spending money...it's simple as that...

What i hate most about the game, could be MM...having so less competitive matches about months...winning by a score with 15-3, 15-4 or losing by the same margin happens quite a lot...

RNG can and will always be frustrating too...

Like Monthly tank rewards thing...

Like almost all the american vehicles in the game...(Dont know why, but i like them)

Hate some of the vehicles like E25, Scorpion G, Obj. 705A  etc. the list could grow when you think more about them :D

Hate all the spg's (obvious)

Hate some of the maps like Minsk, Ensk, Paris, Ghost Town...(Everyone has their favourite ones of course)

The 'hate list' could grow big so i'm stopping here :D

As in life...we all like and hate some of the aspects of this game...

in overall...it's a good 'having good time' game for me...not 'time wasting'...

shikaka9 #2 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 80294 battles
... that was a long speech ... and now we can start the party :playing:

GalmTwo #3 Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9722 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I like your stark optimism regarding the game. Keep fighting the good fight, and godspeed.

View PostSemih_Dellal, on 22 July 2020 - 03:33 PM, said:

RNG can and will always be frustrating too...

Also, LUL. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users