Jump to content


Ranked discount on Kampfpanzer 50t


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Corrupted_Pling #1 Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:46 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58159 battles
  • 1,265
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

Should I be buying this at the end of season 1 or is the proposed discounts going to increase through season 2 and 3 to the 60% off?

 

The way the article reads suggests to me that the max discount you can get is 60% off but if I do all the missions in season 1, which are titled "Final Discount" means I would only get 30% discount this season, however when you look at the aquilifer skin you are pretty much getting 60% off this from the first season alone?

 

link to article ->> https://worldoftanks...0-announcement/

 

 


Edited by Corrupted_Pling, 23 July 2020 - 08:47 AM.


Hyina #2 Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 67269 battles
  • 701
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

I don't know how much the Kpz costs in bonds, is it also 10000 like the Progetto skin?

 

At the end of the day no matter how much the "discounts" are you need to balance your sanity playing hundreds of games in Leagues vs a few k off the bonds.



tall_paul #3 Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:57 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31209 battles
  • 102
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
If I understand it right, if you decide not to buy it now it will not be automatically available to you when season 2 starts.  So you'll have to grind through to Division 2 again.

Corrupted_Pling #4 Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:05 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58159 battles
  • 1,265
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View PostHyina, on 23 July 2020 - 07:52 AM, said:

I don't know how much the Kpz costs in bonds, is it also 10000 like the Progetto skin?

 

At the end of the day no matter how much the "discounts" are you need to balance your sanity playing hundreds of games in Leagues vs a few k off the bonds.


20000 but it drops to 14000 with all discounts

08:05 Added after 0 minute

View Posttall_paul, on 23 July 2020 - 07:57 AM, said:

If I understand it right, if you decide not to buy it now it will not be automatically available to you when season 2 starts.  So you'll have to grind through to Division 2 again.


I own a CGC :)

 

But will the discounts I get this time around stack up for next time



PauI #5 Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:48 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35287 battles
  • 585
  • Member since:
    10-15-2011

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 23 July 2020 - 08:05 AM, said:


20000 but it drops to 14000 with all discounts

08:05 Added after 0 minute


I own a CGC :)

 

But will the discounts I get this time around stack up for next time


In purely russian communication style they refuse to clear this matter so my assumption is one should assume the worse, discounts will not be available and the unlocking has to happen again

If forum will blow up of complains they will say "it was a communication error"


Edited by PauI, 23 July 2020 - 10:49 AM.


Dwigt #6 Posted 23 July 2020 - 11:51 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • WG Staff
  • 1595 battles
  • 559
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 23 July 2020 - 07:46 AM, said:

Should I be buying this at the end of season 1 or is the proposed discounts going to increase through season 2 and 3 to the 60% off?

 

The way the article reads suggests to me that the max discount you can get is 60% off but if I do all the missions in season 1, which are titled "Final Discount" means I would only get 30% discount this season, however when you look at the aquilifer skin you are pretty much getting 60% off this from the first season alone?

 

link to article ->> https://worldoftanks...0-announcement/

 

To answer both of your questions.
You can get that 60% on the Kpz 50t by participating in the next seasons as well. You will keep the discounts from that season and you will be able to get your tank for 8k bonds :) Good luck!

 

View PostHyina, on 23 July 2020 - 07:52 AM, said:

I don't know how much the Kpz costs in bonds, is it also 10000 like the Progetto skin?

 

At the end of the day no matter how much the "discounts" are you need to balance your sanity playing hundreds of games in Leagues vs a few k off the bonds.

The Kpz 50t costs 20k bonds and the Progetto 3D style costs 10k.



Le_bon_Roy_Henri_FR #7 Posted 23 July 2020 - 12:04 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 65590 battles
  • 283
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

Bought it at 18k bonds. Don't want to spend more time than needed playing ranked...

It is more OP than anything in bond shop besides.



Corrupted_Pling #8 Posted 23 July 2020 - 12:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58159 battles
  • 1,265
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View PostDwigt, on 23 July 2020 - 10:51 AM, said:

To answer both of your questions.
You can get that 60% on the Kpz 50t by participating in the next seasons as well. You will keep the discounts from that season and you will be able to get your tank for 8k bonds :) Good luck!

 

The Kpz 50t costs 20k bonds and the Progetto 3D style costs 10k.


ok cool maybe i wait until 2nd/3rd season to see how far i get it on discount :)



DangerMouse #9 Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:32 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31938 battles
  • 1,478
  • [FLOG] FLOG
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010

View PostDwigt, on 23 July 2020 - 10:51 AM, said:

To answer both of your questions.
You can get that 60% on the Kpz 50t by participating in the next seasons as well. You will keep the discounts from that season and you will be able to get your tank for 8k bonds :) Good luck!

 

The Kpz 50t costs 20k bonds and the Progetto 3D style costs 10k.

 

If I unlock it this season will it be automatically available next season or would I have to get to division 2 again?

 



tall_paul #10 Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:39 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31209 battles
  • 102
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

View PostDangerMouse, on 23 July 2020 - 01:32 PM, said:

 

If I unlock it this season will it be automatically available next season or would I have to get to division 2 again?

 

 

If would be nice to have a definitive answer to this.



ExistanceUK #11 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23185 battles
  • 261
  • [NAMES] NAMES
  • Member since:
    08-29-2015
Has there actually been any official answers on any of this anywhere? If someone would be so kind to link it if it has been posted officially.



Corrupted_Pling #12 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58159 battles
  • 1,265
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View PostExistanceUK, on 23 July 2020 - 02:03 PM, said:

Has there actually been any official answers on any of this anywhere? If someone would be so kind to link it if it has been posted officially.
 

View PostDwigt, on 23 July 2020 - 10:51 AM, said:

To answer both of your questions.
You can get that 60% on the Kpz 50t by participating in the next seasons as well. You will keep the discounts from that season and you will be able to get your tank for 8k bonds :) Good luck!

 

The Kpz 50t costs 20k bonds and the Progetto 3D style costs 10k.

 



tall_paul #13 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31209 battles
  • 102
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
That doesn't answer the question posed though, which is If I unlock it this season will it be automatically available next season or would I have to get to division 2 again?

DangerMouse #14 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:15 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31938 battles
  • 1,478
  • [FLOG] FLOG
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 23 July 2020 - 02:06 PM, said:

 

Not sure why you quote that as it doesnt answer the question at all.



Corrupted_Pling #15 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:23 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58159 battles
  • 1,265
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View PostDangerMouse, on 23 July 2020 - 02:15 PM, said:

Not sure why you quote that as it doesnt answer the question at all.


Gives dwigt a notification that someone quoted him (unless of course he has this turned off)



ExistanceUK #16 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:49 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23185 battles
  • 261
  • [NAMES] NAMES
  • Member since:
    08-29-2015
Sorry I was in mobile view, I didn't realise that dwigt was WG staff so that counts as an official answer.

PauI #17 Posted 23 July 2020 - 07:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35287 battles
  • 585
  • Member since:
    10-15-2011

View Posttall_paul, on 23 July 2020 - 02:11 PM, said:

That doesn't answer the question posed though, which is If I unlock it this season will it be automatically available next season or would I have to get to division 2 again?


they do not know dude, wait for the guy to email someone who is sober enough for an answer, it is wg's style, they do something and they do not know exactly what they have done

and some expect the same people to balance the game :)))))


Edited by PauI, 23 July 2020 - 07:49 PM.


tall_paul #18 Posted 24 July 2020 - 09:18 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31209 battles
  • 102
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013

View PostDwigt, on 23 July 2020 - 10:51 AM, said:

To answer both of your questions.
You can get that 60% on the Kpz 50t by participating in the next seasons as well. You will keep the discounts from that season and you will be able to get your tank for 8k bonds :) Good luck!

 

The Kpz 50t costs 20k bonds and the Progetto 3D style costs 10k.

 

Just bumping this, and a reminder that a few of us have asked If I unlock the Kampfpanzer this season will it be automatically available next season or would I have to get to division 2 again?



Jumping_Turtle #19 Posted 24 July 2020 - 08:51 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 75782 battles
  • 9,014
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
They are moving the Paris office to Prague. Almost nobody on the staff has a place of their own yet. So dont expect and answer before Monday when they go to the office again.

Quasar #20 Posted 25 July 2020 - 12:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 36682 battles
  • 147
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    11-29-2010

View Posttall_paul, on 24 July 2020 - 08:18 AM, said:

 

Just bumping this, and a reminder that a few of us have asked If I unlock the Kampfpanzer this season will it be automatically available next season or would I have to get to division 2 again?

tbh if you are wanting the 60% discount, you'll be grinding passed Division 2 again anyway... so its a rather moot point...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users