Jump to content


Best Replays of the Week: Episode #109


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 23 July 2020 - 12:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 34,824
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Have you heard of our YouTube series “Best Replays of the Week” where you can win up to 3,000 gold? Read on and learn everything you need to know, including how to take part and how to vote for the best one.

The full text of the news item

Corrupted_Pling #2 Posted 23 July 2020 - 12:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58435 battles
  • 1,276
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
If any "winners" are ebrs then this is dumb as hell

_Crusad3r_ #3 Posted 23 July 2020 - 12:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33757 battles
  • 1,651
  • [A1PHA] A1PHA
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 23 July 2020 - 11:03 AM, said:

If any "winners" are ebrs then this is dumb as hell

 

Don't worry no EBR's can win this episode :) 



Asuschrist #4 Posted 23 July 2020 - 01:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 50344 battles
  • 1,140
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
  • Member since:
    09-02-2012

Hi, hope someone can help.

 

I was featured on BRW long time ago and was awarded with BRW camo.

Now, ever since WG introduced styles and 3 part camos that camo piece I received is pretty much obsolete as I'm able to paint one part of the tank only.

 

Is there any way it could be replaced with a style that would paint entire tank?

 

Feel free to check the screenshot for reference.

 

Regards,

Asuschrist

 



Sael_ #5 Posted 23 July 2020 - 01:24 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 2323 battles
  • 1,471
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016

Picking the winner is completely up to you! ;)

You can do it with this forum poll.



MeetriX #6 Posted 23 July 2020 - 01:43 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 27775 battles
  • 5,069
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
Gold spammers of A week.

mjs_89 #7 Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11909 battles
  • 1,346
  • [95137] 95137
  • Member since:
    08-16-2017
How about the CT 3 patchnotes? Would be way more interesting imo.

Xaneleon #8 Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 26091 battles
  • 1,030
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View Post_Crusad3r_, on 23 July 2020 - 11:16 AM, said:

 

Don't worry no EBR's can win this episode :) 


How do you know?



Schmeksiman #9 Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:44 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16875 battles
  • 6,605
  • [INC] INC
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostAsuschrist, on 23 July 2020 - 01:22 PM, said:

Hi, hope someone can help.

 

I was featured on BRW long time ago and was awarded with BRW camo.

Now, ever since WG introduced styles and 3 part camos that camo piece I received is pretty much obsolete as I'm able to paint one part of the tank only.

 

Is there any way it could be replaced with a style that would paint entire tank?

 

Feel free to check the screenshot for reference.

 

Regards,

Asuschrist

Spoiler

 

 

I'll add you to the list so you get a full BRW style, someone must have made a mistake back then.



_Crusad3r_ #10 Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33757 battles
  • 1,651
  • [A1PHA] A1PHA
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostXaneleon, on 23 July 2020 - 01:42 PM, said:


How do you know?

 

13:48 Added after 2 minute

View PostSchmeksiman, on 23 July 2020 - 01:44 PM, said:

 

I'll add you to the list so you get a full BRW style, someone must have made a mistake back then.

 



Dwigt #11 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • WG Staff
  • 1598 battles
  • 580
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostXaneleon, on 23 July 2020 - 01:42 PM, said:


How do you know?

I can assure you that it won't be an EBR :) Did you watch the video?

 

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 23 July 2020 - 11:03 AM, said:

If any "winners" are ebrs then this is dumb as hell

You can vote and choose the winner yourself. 

 

View PostAsuschrist, on 23 July 2020 - 12:22 PM, said:

Hi, hope someone can help.

 

I was featured on BRW long time ago and was awarded with BRW camo.

Now, ever since WG introduced styles and 3 part camos that camo piece I received is pretty much obsolete as I'm able to paint one part of the tank only.

 

Is there any way it could be replaced with a style that would paint entire tank?

 

Feel free to check the screenshot for reference.

 

Regards,

Asuschrist

Spoiler

 

You can apply it on the modules but it doesn't show right? Did you submit a ticket to our CS team?



Simona2k #12 Posted 23 July 2020 - 03:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4645 battles
  • 1,356
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Nice

Scorpion_EMACK #13 Posted 23 July 2020 - 06:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 40710 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    12-30-2011
Did anyone notice anything funny about the aiming on that first Bourrasque replay??

guest273 #14 Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:36 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37707 battles
  • 2,871
  • [NEURO] NEURO
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostAsuschrist, on 23 July 2020 - 12:22 PM, said:

Hi, hope someone can help.

 

I was featured on BRW long time ago and was awarded with BRW camo.

Now, ever since WG introduced styles and 3 part camos that camo piece I received is pretty much obsolete as I'm able to paint one part of the tank only.

 

Is there any way it could be replaced with a style that would paint entire tank?

 

Feel free to check the screenshot for reference.

 

Regards,

Asuschrist

 

This is amazing, you should paint the gun red and roll out in battle like this.
Edit: I'd call that "fake Bollywood style".


Edited by guest273, 23 July 2020 - 08:38 PM.


Asuschrist #15 Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 50344 battles
  • 1,140
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
  • Member since:
    09-02-2012

View PostDwigt, on 23 July 2020 - 03:24 PM, said:

You can apply it on the modules but it doesn't show right? Did you submit a ticket to our CS team?

 

I can apply it to one module only.

Back when I was awarded that camo it was a camo for entire tank and ever since WG changed camo to be applied to modules individually it was converted to a camo piece for one module only.

 

I tried contacting support, but got a response they don't deal with it as it's an event award.

 

Block Quote

 

 

 

 


Edited by Dwigt, 24 July 2020 - 12:39 PM.
Customer Support message removed


Dwigt #16 Posted 24 July 2020 - 12:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • WG Staff
  • 1598 battles
  • 580
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostAsuschrist, on 23 July 2020 - 07:43 PM, said:

 

I can apply it to one module only.

Back when I was awarded that camo it was a camo for entire tank and ever since WG changed camo to be applied to modules individually it was converted to a camo piece for one module only.

 

I tried contacting support, but got a response they don't deal with it as it's an event award.

 

 

I see, and thank you for coming back to me. It seems that it's a graphics issues. 
Have you tried removing the previous/exsising camo and applying the BRW camo on all the modules?

And did you try applying the camo on other tanks to see if it works?

 

If none of these solutions work, I'll forward the screenshot to our team and check the issue.

 

And on a side note, I edited your comment and removed the CS message :)

Spoiler

 



Asuschrist #17 Posted 24 July 2020 - 11:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 50344 battles
  • 1,140
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
  • Member since:
    09-02-2012

View PostDwigt, on 24 July 2020 - 12:38 PM, said:

I see, and thank you for coming back to me. It seems that it's a graphics issues. 
Have you tried removing the previous/exsising camo and applying the BRW camo on all the modules?

And did you try applying the camo on other tanks to see if it works?

 

If none of these solutions work, I'll forward the screenshot to our team and check the issue.

 

And on a side note, I edited your comment and removed the CS message :)

Spoiler

 

 

It's not a graphic issue. 

It is just basically one piece of camouflage rather than being 3 pieces or a style that gets applied to entire tank.

Back when I got awarded the 3-piece camouflages didn't exist, you had one camouflage to paint entire tank for one type of a map.

Ever since wargaming changed camouflages and divided them into 3 piece modules and introduced styles I got stuck with that one piece, it wasn't converted to a style or didn't get awarded extra pieces to be able to paint all the modules.

 

Here's a screenshot from another tank, as you can see it is only applied to this tank and it's a camo for one module only.

 

 

PS sorry for the quote of private conversation, it's been a while since my last activity on forums.



Schmeksiman #18 Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:32 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16875 battles
  • 6,605
  • [INC] INC
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostAsuschrist, on 24 July 2020 - 11:48 PM, said:

It's not a graphic issue. 

It is just basically one piece of camouflage rather than being 3 pieces or a style that gets applied to entire tank.

Back when I got awarded the 3-piece camouflages didn't exist, you had one camouflage to paint entire tank for one type of a map.

Ever since wargaming changed camouflages and divided them into 3 piece modules and introduced styles I got stuck with that one piece, it wasn't converted to a style or didn't get awarded extra pieces to be able to paint all the modules.

 

Here's a screenshot from another tank, as you can see it is only applied to this tank and it's a camo for one module only.

 

Spoiler

 

PS sorry for the quote of private conversation, it's been a while since my last activity on forums.

 

So back when you got this camo we just got the means of awarding them. We credited you with 3x camo instead of a style which is different and only a week later we realised crediting a style is much easier and more efficient.

Basically whenever you get featured on BRW you should get a style like this:

Spoiler

 

In any case, I will add you to the request list so you will be getting a style sometime next week. You will keep the camo as well so you can stick that on some tank too.



Asuschrist #19 Posted 25 July 2020 - 03:27 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 50344 battles
  • 1,140
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
  • Member since:
    09-02-2012
Thanks a lot guys :honoring:




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users