Contacts list - Make it more useful ! (Suggestion)

Contacts list Platoon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Eisen340 #1 Posted 23 July 2020 - 01:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14304 battles
  • [THUAM] THUAM

Hello,

(Hopefully, it's the right section for this sort of things - if not, I apologize !)

--

Sometimes, I search friends to play in platoon. 

Thing is : it takes quite some time to contact people, and I do not wish to copy/paste a message while pm-ing my friends. Add a bit of laziness... and you obtain a contacts list that is just ... a list :-/ nothing more, nothing less... 

I believe that we can make it so that our contacts list becomes more useful, with very (I think) small and simple functionalities. That it becomes easier for us to express ourselves and play Together. 

What I suggest : Adding the possibility for all users to indicate the tier(s) they are playing and if they are searching for a platoon-mate. I think it would be an extremly useful feature, and personally, it would save me a lot of time, while not being too invasive :)

Thanks for the consideration ! 

P.S. : Further, it could be interesting to see what vehicles our friends play, etc. : to have more information on what they are doing, and if we can help each other.

Have fun, and see you on the Battlefield.

--

Eisen340

L3gionaire #2 Posted 24 July 2020 - 08:22 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28974 battles
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD

Hey

Suggestions should go here:

http://forum.worldof...current-update/

This game mechanics section is only for people discussing ... game mechanics, explaining them etc.

Good luck

Dwigt #3 Posted 24 July 2020 - 11:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• WG Staff
  • 1612 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hello Eisen and L3gionaire,

Thank you for you suggestion and I'm pretty sure it's a nice one. This would help and improve the "looking for" platoon mate that we have. We announced some UI and Battle communication changes now to improve some different aspects of the game (not only gameplay). You idea have a good potential in my opinion and I will be glad to forward it to our team of devs. 

And as L3gionaire mentioned in his comment, this forum section is reserved for in game mechanics section. I will be glad to move your suggestion to the correct section and maybe there, you'll get some community feedback from other players :)

Thank you and have a great day!

Eisen340 #4 Posted 27 July 2020 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14304 battles
  • [THUAM] THUAM

View PostL3gionaire, on 24 July 2020 - 07:22 AM, said:

Hey

Suggestions should go here:

http://forum.worldof...current-update/

This game mechanics section is only for people discussing ... game mechanics, explaining them etc.

Good luck

Hey,

Ah sorry ! My bad, will try to resolve that !

Thanks, good luck to you too !

View PostDwigt, on 24 July 2020 - 10:55 AM, said:

Hello Eisen and L3gionaire,

Thank you for you suggestion and I'm pretty sure it's a nice one. This would help and improve the "looking for" platoon mate that we have. We announced some UI and Battle communication changes now to improve some different aspects of the game (not only gameplay). You idea have a good potential in my opinion and I will be glad to forward it to our team of devs. 

And as L3gionaire mentioned in his comment, this forum section is reserved for in game mechanics section. I will be glad to move your suggestion to the correct section and maybe there, you'll get some community feedback from other players :)

Thank you and have a great day!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply ! Ah nice, hopefully it helps in some way =) 

Thanks about moving the suggestion to the correct section (I'm going to see if it's done, if it isn"t, I will try to see if I can move it myself)

Thanks, have a great day too !

Edited by Eisen340, 27 July 2020 - 09:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users