Jump to content


Tank shells going under my own tank when shooting.

bug goodjob shoot shooting under

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

nuke97 #1 Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5524 battles
  • 370
  • [SZLH] SZLH
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

As the title say after the micro patch, my shells go and explode under my own tank. What is this Wargaming? I just can't play because 90% of my shoots dissappear in front of me and magically go under my tank. It's something like that there is an invisible wall all the time in front of me and my shoots ricochet back from it ...

 

Is there a way to fix it?

My ping is normal and the light always green next to it. I also did a "repair" in the launcher and still the same.

It's nice to know that I bought 30days of premium time and I can't use it because of this bug..

Also it is not only me, my friend experience the same. Dakillzor also made a video about it.

Btw full vanilla game, no mods.


Edited by nuke97, 23 July 2020 - 09:16 PM.


qpranger #2 Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:41 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38889 battles
  • 7,091
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Maybe your shells were cats in previous life, they like hiding under vehicles.

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 23 July 2020 - 08:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 25940 battles
  • 14,016
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

Post #20 in this thread............... http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/736787-my-shots-hitting-under-my-tank-replay-proof/#topmost

 

If that fails, try this one....... http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/742468-firing-shells-hitting-ground-in-front-of-you-solved-turn-off-battle-assistant/page__hl__%20shots%20%20hitting%20%20ground#topmost


Edited by BravelyRanAway, 23 July 2020 - 08:52 PM.


Slyspy #4 Posted 23 July 2020 - 11:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 15499 battles
  • 18,237
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View Postnuke97, on 23 July 2020 - 08:34 PM, said:

As the title say after the micro patch, my shells go and explode under my own tank. What is this Wargaming? I just can't play because 90% of my shoots dissappear in front of me and magically go under my tank. It's something like that there is an invisible wall all the time in front of me and my shoots ricochet back from it ...

 

Is there a way to fix it?

My ping is normal and the light always green next to it. I also did a "repair" in the launcher and still the same.

It's nice to know that I bought 30days of premium time and I can't use it because of this bug..

Also it is not only me, my friend experience the same. Dakillzor also made a video about it.

Btw full vanilla game, no mods.

 

I sent you a message in game about this because I saw your request for help in GenChat but you must have missed it. As stated above it is probably the Battle Assistant mod. Uninstall it and see whether that helps. 

 

Edit: Just read that you are vanilla. Are you 100% sure? Haven't previously installed any mods? If so run the game in safe mode and see whether the issue continues.


Edited by Slyspy, 23 July 2020 - 11:13 PM.


nuke97 #5 Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5524 battles
  • 370
  • [SZLH] SZLH
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View PostSlyspy, on 23 July 2020 - 11:11 PM, said:

 

I sent you a message in game about this because I saw your request for help in GenChat but you must have missed it. As stated above it is probably the Battle Assistant mod. Uninstall it and see whether that helps. 

 

Edit: Just read that you are vanilla. Are you 100% sure? Haven't previously installed any mods? If so run the game in safe mode and see whether the issue continues.

Well I had the Gunmark mod installed 2 patches ago, but I don't have any mods installed in this patch. But still my friend play with zero mods and he experience the same bug as me.



OreH75 #6 Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:11 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 56602 battles
  • 2,977
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013
Could also be the x64 client issue. Try the x32 client, should be a setting in the WG-center.

qpranger #7 Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:27 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38889 battles
  • 7,091
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postqpranger, on 23 July 2020 - 10:41 PM, said:

Maybe your shells were cats in previous life, they like hiding under vehicles.

 

Come on, this was funny, no likes?



OreH75 #8 Posted 24 July 2020 - 11:12 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 56602 battles
  • 2,977
  • [-NARF] -NARF
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View Postqpranger, on 24 July 2020 - 10:27 AM, said:

 

Come on, this was funny, no likes?

NO, just leave attention hamster.



jabster #9 Posted 24 July 2020 - 11:32 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12856 battles
  • 28,358
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Postnuke97, on 24 July 2020 - 09:06 AM, said:

Well I had the Gunmark mod installed 2 patches ago, but I don't have any mods installed in this patch. But still my friend play with zero mods and he experience the same bug as me.


Well run it in safe mode anyway as that’s a quick check.



Unicorn_of_Steel #10 Posted 24 July 2020 - 12:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21474 battles
  • 751
  • [R_D_A] R_D_A
  • Member since:
    12-29-2017

View Postqpranger, on 24 July 2020 - 10:27 AM, said:

 

Come on, this was funny, no likes?

 

Likes? I bet my cat likes hamsters... 


Edited by Unicorn_of_Steel, 24 July 2020 - 12:48 PM.






Also tagged with bug, goodjob, shoot, shooting, under

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users