Rankeds is wrong.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

WillyLimon #1 Posted 25 July 2020 - 02:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5256 battles

after many rankeds played i think this mode is named wrong. It should (must) be named " Stunned Simulator 2020 "

WG is losing a big chance to sell coupons for 50% less time stunned. Because this is unplayable. I play it for the rewards but is damaging my brain so bad.

Stunned every 20 seconds. no matter how i try to cover the tank or rush, its always the same. stunned stunned stunned stunned commander dead, driver dead tracked etc etc. and dont talk about the 1k dmg sometimes...ridiculous. 

Please do me a favor and put 3 arty per team instead of 2 and i will unninstal this Sh*t Forever. My brain and my wallet will be healed

t92

Spurtung #2 Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:51 AM

General

• Player
  • 82770 battles
  • [USSRX] USSRX

:popcorn:

#meltdown

StronkiTonki #3 Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:50 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 36343 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

I hate arty with a passion. Though the stun doesn't annoy me as much. I just hate losing half my health without any warning.

And that's exactly why I mostly play arty and EBR in ranked. :trollface:

trispect #4 Posted 25 July 2020 - 07:53 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 36968 battles
  • [F2PAY] F2PAY
I just gave up and switched to playing clickers myself. To add a insult to a injury it's really easy to progress with artillery. It literally feels like cheating. 

shikaka9 #5 Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:17 AM

Major

• Player
  • 80050 battles
Post-Ranked Stress Dissorder (PRSD) :sceptic: it happens for many

deivio82 #6 Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:03 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 60326 battles
  • [STLT] STLT
im sure they will delete this mode soon and get something nice. so we can enjoy game at max.this mode was and is broken . i never seen players talking nice about it . 

WindSplitter1 #7 Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21843 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View PostStronkiTonki, on 25 July 2020 - 04:50 AM, said:

I hate arty with a passion.(...) I just hate losing half my health without any warning.

Exactly the reason why I hate TDs with a passion. But I would've added "half or more my health"

Dunno the arty hate since they rarely accomplish that and have twice the reload times your usual bushw****ers have, with garanteed penetration.

MrKrotchy #8 Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25572 battles

View PostWindSplitter1, on 25 July 2020 - 01:23 PM, said:

Exactly the reason why I hate TDs with a passion. But I would've added "half or more my health"

Dunno the arty hate since they rarely accomplish that and have twice the reload times your usual bushw****ers have, with garanteed penetration.

Because

1. If the bushwookie wasn't spotted when he fired, I can still blind fire the bushes the shell came from. He can't be outside of render range, can't be behind 2 hills and 5 houses, and he certainly can't be further than 720m, the limit at which tank shells dissapear.

2. Bushwookies don't have guaranteed penetration. Missing or hitting a hard spot will do 0 to you. Arty on the other hand can "miss" you for 400 damage + stun + dead modules. Hell I've been "missed" by arty for 0 and still lost my crew member.

qpranger #9 Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:28 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38889 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View PostMrKrotchy, on 25 July 2020 - 07:11 PM, said:

I've been "missed" by arty for 0 and still lost my crew member.

That should teach him not to pop out for a smoke at the wrong time.

Corrupted_Pling #10 Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 58159 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK
If you are getting stunned every 20 seconds, you are playing your tank wrong

StronkiTonki #11 Posted 25 July 2020 - 07:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 36343 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

View PostWindSplitter1, on 25 July 2020 - 12:23 PM, said:

I often hate TD's as well. But not nearly as much as arty.

The reason being is that TD's need direct line of sight. And it's a lot easier to predict where TD's are camping.

You can learn to not push into a spot, because you know TD's are camping there.

TD's also need to have you in render range to be able to properly hit you.

Artillery literally hits you from the comfort of the corner of the map in the base.

They shoot out of render range.

Arty also does not need to pen your armor like TD's need to do.

Unlike TD's, arty is way more unpredictable, because they can pretty much shoot you anywhere that has no hard arty cover. And even then, they still can shoot you over houses and mountains when you think you have enough cover.

Also, usually when you get targeted by artillery, it's very likely that all 3 arties in the enemy team aim for you, since you're probably the only target they have. So you often get 3 shells in a row.

In my personal experience, arty definitely ruins most of my battles. Bushwanking TD's definitely second place.

WindSplitter1 #12 Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:09 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21843 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View PostStronkiTonki, on 25 July 2020 - 06:39 PM, said:

I often hate TD's as well. But not nearly as much as arty.

The reason being is that TD's need direct line of sight. And it's a lot easier to predict where TD's are camping.

You can learn to not push into a spot, because you know TD's are camping there.

TD's also need to have you in render range to be able to properly hit you.

Artillery literally hits you from the comfort of the corner of the map in the base.

They shoot out of render range.

Arty also does not need to pen your armor like TD's need to do.

Unlike TD's, arty is way more unpredictable, because they can pretty much shoot you anywhere that has no hard arty cover. And even then, they still can shoot you over houses and mountains when you think you have enough cover.

Also, usually when you get targeted by artillery, it's very likely that all 3 arties in the enemy team aim for you, since you're probably the only target they have. So you often get 3 shells in a row.

In my personal experience, arty definitely ruins most of my battles. Bushwanking TD's definitely second place.

I stand by my words.

Tank Destroyers are far more detrimental than SPGs, for the same reasons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users