Jump to content


Russian bias must be real


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ViciousWilhelm #1 Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14098 battles
  • 22
  • [NIIH] NIIH
  • Member since:
    10-28-2014

Can someone please explain me the reason for this?

Russian bias must be a thing really.

I get foooked with rng quite many times a day but how in the blue hell is this even possible?

Skorpion G - 279 games with 65,74% hits

ISU-152 - 319 games (played before BL10 removed) 65,96% hits

 

HOW?! Is my "Broken" "OP" Skorpion G really just BROKEN??

 

Yes, I am a bit mad!



Robbie_T #2 Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22938 battles
  • 1,555
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

65.74% vs 65.96%  so you mad about 0.20 % difference in 200/300 games.

And Skorpion G aint OP nowadays maybe in 2015 but anno 2020 its just a average TD

And my personal opinion it aint that good (for carrying games).



ViciousWilhelm #3 Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14098 battles
  • 22
  • [NIIH] NIIH
  • Member since:
    10-28-2014

View PostRobbie_T, on 25 July 2020 - 01:16 PM, said:

65.74% vs 65.96%  so you mad about 0.20 % difference in 200/300 games.

And Skorpion G aint OP nowadays maybe in 2015 but anno 2020 its just a average TD

And my personal opinion it aint that good (for carrying games).

Mad about 0.42 vs 0.29 accuracy. Obivously rng causes these things too but I still dont understand it. And yeah, I think that skorpion g aint good either.



FizzleMcSnizzle #4 Posted 25 July 2020 - 01:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29051 battles
  • 905
  • Member since:
    05-21-2018
I have never believed quoted Skorp accuracy. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was stealth nerfed somewhere along the way.

Dava_117 #5 Posted 25 July 2020 - 02:28 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Moderator
  • 24700 battles
  • 6,973
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostViciousWilhelm, on 25 July 2020 - 01:05 PM, said:

Can someone please explain me the reason for this?

Russian bias must be a thing really.

I get foooked with rng quite many times a day but how in the blue hell is this even possible?

Skorpion G - 279 games with 65,74% hits

ISU-152 - 319 games (played before BL10 removed) 65,96% hits

 

HOW?! Is my "Broken" "OP" Skorpion G really just BROKEN??

 

Yes, I am a bit mad!

 

You likely take shot from closer distance in the ISU than in the Skorpion. If you use the ISU from point blank while in the Skorp you snipe from 500m away, the ISU will likely have a better hitrate. 

 

As an example from my tanks:

Standard B 78% hitrate

ST-1 80% hitrate

 

With Standard B I usually shoot from 150-200m while with ST-1 I usually fight from point blank, so dispersion doesn't matter at all.

Nothing to be mad with. Always been like that and will always be as soon as we have dispersion RNG.


Edited by Dava_117, 25 July 2020 - 02:29 PM.


WarlockOPain #6 Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 36067 battles
  • 179
  • [EST-D] EST-D
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View PostFizzleMcSnizzle, on 25 July 2020 - 02:37 PM, said:

I have never believed quoted Skorp accuracy. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was stealth nerfed somewhere along the way.

I got Scorpion G one week after its TD release. Then it was very accurate. Some time was hits over 80%,

now is 70,9%



FizzleMcSnizzle #7 Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29051 battles
  • 905
  • Member since:
    05-21-2018

View PostWarlockOPain, on 25 July 2020 - 05:09 PM, said:

I got Scorpion G one week after its TD release. Then it was very accurate. Some time was hits over 80%,

now is 70,9%

Sounds about right. It's all just numbers in a database, ultimately. If WG wants to change them, and not tell us, there's nothing we can do about it.

I wish they would do the same to the Progetto premium, now that they have decided to buff it, officially. 



Solstad1069 #8 Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:32 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 47066 battles
  • 3,829
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

View PostRobbie_T, on 25 July 2020 - 01:16 PM, said:

65.74% vs 65.96%  so you mad about 0.20 % difference in 200/300 games.

And Skorpion G aint OP nowadays maybe in 2015 but anno 2020 its just a average TD

And my personal opinion it aint that good (for carrying games).



Skorpion G have never been OP, but its a lot more than an average TD.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users