#WG #WorldofTanks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Damianoo_Damianek #1 Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8671 battles
  • [P_SY] P_SY
Hello again ... This game is about tank fights, as the name suggests, not about children and bots in the game, I am asking why there are still kids bots and cheaters in this game if this is a PEGI 18 game? could your system break down and fail? these teams what they choose is a mockery most of the teams are standing near respawn or campi behind not fighting at all, this is how the game is supposed to develop? is this game about? He strongly protests against such solutions and wants it to be fixed and another wave of bans for both cheaters and children and bots because it is supposed to be a game for 18 years and those mentioned carbon players cannot play her. I would like your superiors and the entire WG to be informed about this topic, thank you and I look forward to your reply

What is your opinion on these topics? if the Polish support will write back to me, it will be pasted here

__Eric__ #2 Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40699 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You do realize that you are not a very good player yourself?

Private_Miros #3 Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30063 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

So what do you suggest WG should do with bad players like you that you don't want in the game?

I'm fine having you play by the way, I don't see any reason why you'd ban yourself.

malachi6 #4 Posted 25 July 2020 - 10:39 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 51526 battles

What is wrong with kids playing and how do you know there are kids playing?  Bonus points if you show your working out.

How do you know there are bots.  What is your methodology for detecting them and according to your data what is the average number of bots per game?  I checked the world supply of madeupnumberanium and it is running pretty low (sadly not, it's pretty much inexhaustible), so please try to use facts.

Edited by malachi6, 25 July 2020 - 10:40 PM.

BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 25 July 2020 - 11:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25894 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostDamianoo_Damianek, on 25 July 2020 - 08:38 PM, said:

Hello again ... This game is about tank fights, as the name suggests, not about children and bots in the game, I am asking why there are still kids bots and cheaters in this game if this is a PEGI 18 game? could your system break down and fail? these teams what they choose is a mockery most of the teams are standing near respawn or campi behind not fighting at all, this is how the game is supposed to develop? is this game about? He strongly protests against such solutions and wants it to be fixed and another wave of bans for both cheaters and children and bots because it is supposed to be a game for 18 years and those mentioned carbon players cannot play her. I would like your superiors and the entire WG to be informed about this topic, thank you and I look forward to your reply

What is your opinion on these topics? if the Polish support will write back to me, it will be pasted here

It's not a PEGI 18 game...it's PEGI 7. 

The great science fiction writer, futurist and inventor Arthur C. Clarke once said that, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”, if we use this quote as a reference on your perceptions of what happens in the games you play, then we can deduce that in your mind "Any sufficiently advanced player is indistinguishable from a cheater."

There's not much else to be said.

AmphetamineLogic #6 Posted 26 July 2020 - 09:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4013 battles

View Postmalachi6, on 25 July 2020 - 10:39 PM, said:

How do you know there are bots.

Given the number of times I've been accused of being a bot in the chat, I guess there are other players who play like me :bajan:

DaniulSims #7 Posted 26 July 2020 - 09:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11477 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
1) This game is PEGI 7, not PEGI 18.

2) If you think kids shouldn't be allowed, I don't want people like you (read: bad players) allowed either. A kid can and will improve as he grows up, an old sod will have a far harder time.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #8 Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:16 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37493 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
I vote we begin cleaning up the game by banning OP. I'm sure OP will fully support this.

splash_time #9 Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:08 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17450 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

People with such ideas....if you really mean that, then WG will not only ban all the new players, but also bad players including you. :)

So, sure, i think WG will welcome your idea with a warm hug. :D

Randomar #10 Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32240 battles

View PostDamianoo_Damianek, on 25 July 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

Hello again ... This game is about tank fights, as the name suggests, not about children and bots in the game, I am asking why there are still kids bots and cheaters in this game if this is a PEGI 18 game? could your system break down and fail? these teams what they choose is a mockery most of the teams are standing near respawn or campi behind not fighting at all, this is how the game is supposed to develop? is this game about? He strongly protests against such solutions and wants it to be fixed and another wave of bans for both cheaters and children and bots because it is supposed to be a game for 18 years and those mentioned carbon players cannot play her. I would like your superiors and the entire WG to be informed about this topic, thank you and I look forward to your Reply

The text formation of the OP made the entire thread unusable.

Damianoo_Damianek #11 Posted 26 July 2020 - 12:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8671 battles
  • [P_SY] P_SY

View Post__Eric__, on 25 July 2020 - 09:40 PM, said:

You do realize that you are not a very good player yourself?
I'm definitely a better player than you :)
11:10 Added after 1 minute

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 25 July 2020 - 09:43 PM, said:

So what do you suggest WG should do with bad players like you that you don't want in the game?

I'm fine having you play by the way, I don't see any reason why you'd ban yourself.

Yes, WG should do something about this and with arrogant children like you trying to shine?
11:11 Added after 2 minute

View Postmalachi6, on 25 July 2020 - 10:39 PM, said:

What is wrong with kids playing and how do you know there are kids playing?  Bonus points if you show your working out.

How do you know there are bots.  What is your methodology for detecting them and according to your data what is the average number of bots per game?  I checked the world supply of madeupnumberanium and it is running pretty low (sadly not, it's pretty much inexhaustible), so please try to use facts.

There are just too many children and bots in this game who cannot play only fortnite, what the match is a few bots children and a few cheaters for one match
11:12 Added after 3 minute

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 25 July 2020 - 11:27 PM, said:

It's not a PEGI 18 game...it's PEGI 7. 

The great science fiction writer, futurist and inventor Arthur C. Clarke once said that, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”, if we use this quote as a reference on your perceptions of what happens in the games you play, then we can deduce that in your mind "Any sufficiently advanced player is indistinguishable from a cheater."

There's not much else to be said.

As far as I know, this game is PEGI 18 and not as you write PEGI 7 the creators themselves recently mentioned it :)
11:14 Added after 5 minute

View PostAmphetamineLogic, on 26 July 2020 - 09:53 AM, said:

Given the number of times I've been accused of being a bot in the chat, I guess there are other players who play like me :bajan:

There are a lot of them :) It seems to me that reports and their whole system do not work properly :)
11:16 Added after 6 minute

View PostDaniulSims, on 26 July 2020 - 09:56 AM, said:

1) This game is PEGI 7, not PEGI 18.

2) If you think kids shouldn't be allowed, I don't want people like you (read: bad players) allowed either. A kid can and will improve as he grows up, an old sod will have a far harder time.

Children should not play this game at all, only games for children such as fortnite this is my opinion in this game they will not learn anything except arrogance, rudeness etc.
11:17 Added after 8 minute

View Postsplash_time, on 26 July 2020 - 11:08 AM, said:

People with such ideas....if you really mean that, then WG will not only ban all the new players, but also bad players including you. :)

So, sure, i think WG will welcome your idea with a warm hug. :D

I am definitely a better player than you, so for rudeness and arrogance you should be banned. Good advice, switch to other games, e.g. fortnite and do not spoil the game for others :)

hjorte #12 Posted 26 July 2020 - 12:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23210 battles
I do enjoy that the forum layout can be broken.

BravelyRanAway #13 Posted 26 July 2020 - 12:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25894 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostDamianoo_Damianek, on 26 July 2020 - 11:09 AM, said:

As far as I know, this game is PEGI 18 and not as you write PEGI 7 the creators themselves recently mentioned it :)

https://pegi.info/search-pegi?q=world+of+tanks&op=Search&filter-age%5B%5D=&filter-descriptor%5B%5D=&filter-publisher=&filter-platform%5B%5D=&filter-release-year%5B%5D=&page=1&form_build_id=form-6kLz-GDT6RudJy8yzKZ0V8qLagZWpFLgcx_LzPdfWoQ&form_id=pegi_search_form

Private_Miros #14 Posted 26 July 2020 - 12:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30063 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View PostDamianoo_Damianek, on 26 July 2020 - 11:09 AM, said:

I'm definitely a better player than you :)
11:10 Added after 1 minute

Yes, WG should do something about this and with arrogant children like you trying to shine?
11:11 Added after 2 minute
There are just too many children and bots in this game who cannot play only fortnite, what the match is a few bots children and a few cheaters for one match
11:12 Added after 3 minute

11:14 Added after 5 minute

There are a lot of them :) It seems to me that reports and their whole system do not work properly :)
11:16 Added after 6 minute

Children should not play this game at all, only games for children such as fortnite this is my opinion in this game they will not learn anything except arrogance, rudeness etc.
11:17 Added after 8 minute
I am definitely a better player than you, so for rudeness and arrogance you should be banned. Good advice, switch to other games, e.g. fortnite and do not spoil the game for others :)

Sorry to break it to you, but you are:

1. the arrogant one
  2. the player who is in the 25th percentile of the server population. That means that 3/4th of all players (including probably a high number of children) is better than you.

Your issue probably lies in the fact that you are bad (which is fine, it's just pixel tanks) but somehow have convinced yourself that you are actually average or even good at it, but don't get the results you'd want from your imagined good performance and seek someone to blame for that.

malachi6 #15 Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:07 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 51526 battles
"There are just too many children and bots in this game who cannot play only fortnite, what the match is a few bots children and a few cheaters for one match".

This is not an answer to the question asked.  You saying there are too many children and bots does not make it true.  You need to supply evidence.  A standard game client does not give you the tools are information to determine if a player is either a child (irrelevant given the game's rating.) or a bot.  Belief does not determine reality.

When I was a kid I believed in the tooth fairy.  My belief did not make it real.

Inappropriate_noob #16 Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:22 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 19029 battles
  • [KV1] KV1

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 25 July 2020 - 09:43 PM, said:

I'm a very bad player WG haven't punished me yet, any idea when my Gulag orders will come through?:D

Damianoo_Damianek #17 Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8671 battles
  • [P_SY] P_SY

but when such a thing is man haha ​​you are not up to date with changes in the vote already PEGI18

Bulldog_Drummond #18 Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36476 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View PostDamianoo_Damianek, on 25 July 2020 - 08:38 PM, said:

How refreshing to find a thread entitled Gameplay in the Gameplay folder

Edited by Bulldog_Drummond, 26 July 2020 - 01:36 PM.

Damianoo_Damianek #19 Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8671 battles
  • [P_SY] P_SY

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 26 July 2020 - 12:57 PM, said:

Sorry to break it to you, but you are:

1. the arrogant one
  2. the player who is in the 25th percentile of the server population. That means that 3/4th of all players (including probably a high number of children) is better than you.

Your issue probably lies in the fact that you are bad (which is fine, it's just pixel tanks) but somehow have convinced yourself that you are actually average or even good at it, but don't get the results you'd want from your imagined good performance and seek someone to blame for that.

first primo, if someone is arrogant, it's just you and the other kids, rubbish from the forum :) 2 primo you, one on one, I would sweep the game and most of the kids will throw it;) I'm not angry, but I just gave you a post to share your opinions on this topic This game pisses me off and I play it anyway but I do not spend money on it because it is the #PayToWin policy and I will not mention the #NoFairPlay policy :) what I'm playing thanks :)
12:40 Added after 2 minute

View Postmalachi6, on 26 July 2020 - 01:07 PM, said:

"There are just too many children and bots in this game who cannot play only fortnite, what the match is a few bots children and a few cheaters for one match".

This is not an answer to the question asked.  You saying there are too many children and bots does not make it true.  You need to supply evidence.  A standard game client does not give you the tools are information to determine if a player is either a child (irrelevant given the game's rating.) or a bot.  Belief does not determine reality.

When I was a kid I believed in the tooth fairy.  My belief did not make it real.

Well, unfortunately, WG players don't give a crap, he adds some crapupdates which do not change anything but spoil the game :) one thing they do well is pulling money from the wallet and players' credit cards and so the game has long since gone to the dogs (broken MM, broken tanks, and many others )
12:41 Added after 4 minute

View PostInappropriate_noob, on 26 July 2020 - 01:22 PM, said:

I'm a very bad player WG haven't punished me yet, any idea when my Gulag orders will come through?:D

and for what should he punish you? can't you play fight only camp? I don't know how many Ruthenian orders there are to fulfill hah: D

NUKLEAR_SLUG #20 Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37493 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
It appears OP is suffering from a case of 'Mad cuz bad'. I prescribe a dose of 'Git Gud'. Two to be taken, three times a day, with meals.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users