June reward tanks, which one?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RedSox04 #1 Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36018 battles
  • [XT550] XT550
Searched and couldn't find a topic, any suggestions or is the usual get the tier 7 and sell? 7 days prem is an option.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 27 July 2020 - 11:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 78120 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Depends on what you want. The tier 7 that has income is not amazing. But IMO it's not trash either. It's basically a more mobile BP that traded hull armor for a good turret. On a ridge you can dominate rather well as top tier. 

AC is just a more mobile Firefly with the 17 pdr. It's honestly not the worst pick either if you need a UK crew trainer. It's a solid support medium, but no flanker or brawler if you like that style. If so the Ram II is a more solid pick. High ROF, good pen. But low alpha. Armor can troll a bit when top tier vs stock tier 5's etc. But it's a fairly good tier 5 bully if you like that style. That has given me a few laughs. 

Honestly. Personally I would take the AC as the more solid pick, but I suspect most would get more fun out of the Ram II. 

FizzleMcSnizzle #3 Posted 28 July 2020 - 12:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29225 battles
Get Fv and sell it without playing it. I tried a couple of games and hated it... unless you are needing to train a British crew of course, or are otherwise short of premiums. I tend to work on the basis that WG rarely gives good tanks away for free.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users