• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ildragonir #1 Posted 29 July 2020 - 11:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23255 battles
  • [GTPK] GTPK

I have this question.

Why i didnt recieved in my garage the Spring of 45 camo?

Both my sons got this camo in their accounts without doing pretty much anything,

Any clues?

Thank you in advance.

Forcellrus #2 Posted 29 July 2020 - 12:53 PM

Discord Housekeeper

• 16867 battles
  • [DSCRD] DSCRD
Only thing that comes to my mind would be the issues with May's Tank Rewards. There was an error with Tier I rewards, it was supposed to reward the "Spring of '45" style, but for the first few days the reward were 100-battle rental styles instead. The problem was fixed quickly and players who claimed the rewards before they were changed got the "Spring of '45" styles credited to their accounts as a compensation. If you claimed the rewards after this was fixed, you got the mentioned style right away, which can only imply that your sons claimed the May's Tank Rewards Tier I rewards before they were fixed and seemingly "randomly" got the mentioned styles credited to their accounts afterwards, with some delay.

ildragonir #3 Posted 29 July 2020 - 01:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23255 battles
  • [GTPK] GTPK

View PostForcellrus, on 29 July 2020 - 11:53 AM, said:

Only thing that comes to my mind would be the issues with May's Tank Rewards. There was an error with Tier I rewards, it was supposed to reward the "Spring of '45" style, but for the first few days the reward were 100-battle rental styles instead. The problem was fixed quickly and players who claimed the rewards before they were changed got the "Spring of '45" styles credited to their accounts as a compensation. If you claimed the rewards after this was fixed, you got the mentioned style right away, which can only imply that your sons claimed the May's Tank Rewards Tier I rewards before they were fixed and seemingly "randomly" got the mentioned styles credited to their accounts afterwards, with some delay.

Thank you for your response to my issue.

Is there a possibility for me to gain this camo in any way?

Thank you in advance.

Forcellrus #4 Posted 29 July 2020 - 01:17 PM

Discord Housekeeper

• 16867 battles
  • [DSCRD] DSCRD

View Postildragonir, on 29 July 2020 - 02:04 PM, said:

Thank you for your response to my issue.

Is there a possibility for me to gain this camo in any way?

Thank you in advance.

Currently not that I know of, but there is always a possibility it will be available in one of the future events, especially since it is a new style.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users