Jump to content


Progetto 46 BUFF, please dont go on public servers with this


  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

brzic1901 #1 Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:58 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39075 battles
  • 45
  • [-WW] -WW
  • Member since:
    11-24-2014

The 1.10 update will come next week on public servers. For everyone who doesnt now, wg will buff the best premium tank in the game. Even now its so op compared to other t8 mediums. They took the ability to mount a gun rammer, but buffed his dpm fo 10%(so its like you have a gun rammer), but now he will get a free equipment slot now, Now after the 1.10 come and so the new equipment, you will have the same specs like now, but you will be able to put a turbo charger, so you will be in a t8 medium, and driving fast as a light tank. Or just use optics, vents, and stabs and still have the same dpm, but 45m more view range.

Just leave it as it is now, it doesnt need, a ridiculous buff. The random matches and specially the t8 skirmishes are already full of them,



saxsan4 #2 Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:59 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 27036 battles
  • 5,033
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

then dont remove the rammer

 

the buffs are because they try to nerf premium tanks and we won't stand for it



DaniulSims #3 Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11477 battles
  • 1,227
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
  • Member since:
    03-29-2014
No, because elsewise, as it has already happened, hordes of hypocrites who on their free time beg for WG to balance their game will come forth and cry over the Progetto getting nerfed.

saxsan4 #4 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:00 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 27036 battles
  • 5,033
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostDaniulSims, on 29 July 2020 - 02:59 PM, said:

No, because elsewise, as it has already happened, hordes of hypocrites who on their free time beg for WG to balance their game will come forth and cry over the Progetto getting nerfed.


we dont want premiums balanced we want the reward tanks balanced 



DaniulSims #5 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11477 battles
  • 1,227
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
  • Member since:
    03-29-2014

View Postsaxsan4, on 29 July 2020 - 05:00 PM, said:


we dont want premiums balanced we want the reward tanks balanced 

So you're, indirectly, supporting/suggesting a P2W model?



saxsan4 #6 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:09 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 27036 battles
  • 5,033
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostDaniulSims, on 29 July 2020 - 03:02 PM, said:

So you're, indirectly, supporting/suggesting a P2W model?


no, I am saying how about bring tech tree tanks to the same standard, and pregetto isn't any more OP than the current panthera



NekoPuffer_PPP #7 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:09 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 37367 battles
  • 5,616
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

They just need to remove the rammer. That's all, nothing more.

 

I'll never understand why people cry when overpowered premium tanks they bought need to get nerfed.

 

The fact there's a law in place to protect such people and the property they bought is the peak of ridiculousness and leads to problems like these. It must be abolished.

 

It's for the purpose of game balance. It's for the purpose of game balance! Besides, this wouldn't technically be a nerf, just a playstyle alteration.

 

View Postsaxsan4, on 29 July 2020 - 04:00 PM, said:

we dont want premiums balanced we want the reward tanks balanced 

 

"I bought this premium tank with real money and it rocks!"

 

"I shed blood, sweat and tears for years to grind for this unique tank which is inaccessible in any other way, and it sucks..."

 

Great Game.

 



saxsan4 #8 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:29 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 27036 battles
  • 5,033
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 29 July 2020 - 03:09 PM, said:

They just need to remove the rammer. That's all, nothing more.

 

I'll never understand why people cry when overpowered premium tanks they bought need to get nerfed.

 

The fact there's a law in place to protect such people and the property they bought is the peak of ridiculousness and leads to problems like these. It must be abolished.

 

It's for the purpose of game balance. It's for the purpose of game balance! Besides, this wouldn't technically be a nerf, just a playstyle alteration.

 

 

"I bought this premium tank with real money and it rocks!"

 

"I shed blood, sweat and tears for years to grind for this unique tank which is inaccessible in any other way, and it sucks..."

 

Great Game.

 


I bought it though because its good, and if they start nerfing premiums whats to say they won't ruin other tanks like turtle 1 and ts5, week now wG does nothing in half measures, every nerf on non Russian tanks renders them totally useless, which is fine for tech tree tanks but not for paid ones



hjorte #9 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23219 battles
  • 395
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
I'm so glad this thread was created, so we can discuss the upcoming nerfs/buffs to the Italian mediums. Incredibly, we haven't had one single thread about it previously...

Vtsuk #10 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:46 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13516 battles
  • 312
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2016

Whoever feels like there are tanks in the game that are OP is free to buy them and play with them.(Even the reward tanks)

 

WoT has turned into "Pay to have an advantage", if you don't like the turn this game has taken stop supporting it. 

It's a game after all, you are supposed to play it for fun, not to get frustrated by it.

 

 

P.S. I'm sure Progetto will be on sale shortly after the buff because  all that crying about the tank and how OP it is, is a great advertisement and good for business. 

       The MM will be flooded by them!



saxsan4 #11 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:48 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 27036 battles
  • 5,033
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostVtsuk, on 29 July 2020 - 03:46 PM, said:

Whoever feels like there are tanks in the game that are OP is free to buy them and play with them.(Even the reward tanks)

 

WoT has turned into "Pay to have an advantage", if you don't like the turn this game has taken stop supporting it. 

It's a game after all, you are supposed to play it for fun, not to get frustrated by it.

 

 

P.S. I'm sure Progetto will be on sale shortly after the buff because  all that crying about the tank and how OP it is, is a great advertisement and good for business. 

       The MM will be flooded by them!


I know lots and lots of clan members eagerly waiting for preogetto and bourra and ebr fl 75 to go on sale


Edited by saxsan4, 29 July 2020 - 04:48 PM.


Desyatnik_Pansy #12 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:54 PM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 19933 battles
  • 28,032
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Postsaxsan4, on 29 July 2020 - 04:29 PM, said:

I bought it though because its good, and if they start nerfing premiums whats to say they won't ruin other tanks like turtle 1 and ts5, week now wG does nothing in half measures, every nerf on non Russian tanks renders them totally useless, which is fine for tech tree tanks but not for paid ones

 

Them deliberately looking for a more alternative means of removing the rammer, or in the case of the EBR Simply changing the wheeled mechanics, kinda implies to me atleast that they aren't planning on directly nerfing a tank, so I think your other Premiums are fine. Personally speaking, I paid money for the Progetto, I enjoy playing the Progetto and I marked it awhile ago, and yet I am all for a nerf and am frankly disappointed that they caved in and are buffing the vehicle instead.

 

View Posthjorte, on 29 July 2020 - 04:37 PM, said:

I'm so glad this thread was created, so we can discuss the upcoming nerfs/buffs to the Italian mediums. Incredibly, we haven't had one single thread about it previously...

 

Oh, just wait until after the actual patch, there'll be more. I remember thinking we needed a pinned thread for it as a joke, but now.. :hiding:



NicoPudel04 #13 Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:58 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3719 battles
  • 111
  • Member since:
    10-29-2019

View Postbrzic1901, on 29 July 2020 - 03:58 PM, said:

The 1.10 update will come next week on public servers. For everyone who doesnt now, wg will buff the best premium tank in the game. Even now its so op compared to other t8 mediums. They took the ability to mount a gun rammer, but buffed his dpm fo 10%(so its like you have a gun rammer), but now he will get a free equipment slot now, Now after the 1.10 come and so the new equipment, you will have the same specs like now, but you will be able to put a turbo charger, so you will be in a t8 medium, and driving fast as a light tank. Or just use optics, vents, and stabs and still have the same dpm, but 45m more view range.

Just leave it as it is now, it doesnt need, a ridiculous buff. The random matches and specially the t8 skirmishes are already full of them,

Technically, it was a buff, but you got the math all wrong.

It lost a gun rammer, which is 10% reduction in load time, which is equivalent to 11.11% more dpm.

The vents are 5% to all crew skills, which roughly translate to 2.2-2.3% extra better stats in almost everything.

 

So there was a buff, but it's around 1% overall ... it won't make or break a tank; or in this case take a very powerfull tank and make it OMG SUPER DUPER OP.

The biggest buff imho was the implicit buff to view range, as that one will receive a flat 2.2-2.3% increase.



evilchaosmonkey #14 Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:01 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19086 battles
  • 2,352
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 29 July 2020 - 03:54 PM, said:

I am all for a nerf and am frankly disappointed that they caved in and are buffing the vehicle instead.

 

 

Don't think caving in is the right term for abiding by some countries' laws.

What's any law for if it's OK to ignore it?  One for the pub that one.

 

Still, I don't understand why they can't just leave it as it is so that it's not buffed.  Some crappy coding going on if it's not easy to do.

 



wsatnutter #15 Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27669 battles
  • 10,520
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View Postsaxsan4, on 29 July 2020 - 02:59 PM, said:

then dont remove the rammer

 

the buffs are because they try to nerf premium tanks and we won't stand for it

yep i was right in your last thread your trolling and bad at it 



saxsan4 #16 Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:09 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 27036 battles
  • 5,033
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 29 July 2020 - 03:54 PM, said:

 

Them deliberately looking for a more alternative means of removing the rammer, or in the case of the EBR Simply changing the wheeled mechanics, kinda implies to me atleast that they aren't planning on directly nerfing a tank, so I think your other Premiums are fine. Personally speaking, I paid money for the Progetto, I enjoy playing the Progetto and I marked it awhile ago, and yet I am all for a nerf and am frankly disappointed that they caved in and are buffing the vehicle instead.

 

 

Oh, just wait until after the actual patch, there'll be more. I remember thinking we needed a pinned thread for it as a joke, but now.. :hiding:


ok thank you, because WG stopped the nerf I bought extra tank from them to say thank you (Somua SM), I want to continue spending more money on wot as long as my premiums are safe

16:10 Added after 1 minute

View Postwsatnutter, on 29 July 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

yep i was right in your last thread your trolling and bad at it 


hello,

 

I bought preogetto 46 this year few months ago and expect that they remain the same, I own more than 16 tier 8 premium,s (go check my account)

 

I was very angry  when I heard of preogeto nerf, (check threads where I was complaining) and since WG have said they will buff instead I am very happy and bought another tank so the only troll is not me here



Desyatnik_Pansy #17 Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:14 PM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 19933 battles
  • 28,032
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 29 July 2020 - 05:01 PM, said:

Still, I don't understand why they can't just leave it as it is so that it's not buffed.  Some crappy coding going on if it's not easy to do.

 

I'm pretty sure there's probably just an xml somewhere that says what equipment each tank can equip, I'm just not sure where it is (or well, I'm too lazy to dig through a bunch of xmls to try to find it), so I doubt it's a coding thing though I'm open to being wrong. I would have guessed something like they didn't want to just not remove the rammer from the Progetto while removing it from the Pantera or something, but then they went ahead and buffed the Progetto, so that's clearly wrong.



gunslingerXXX #18 Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:15 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 15357 battles
  • 4,674
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
Too bad, probably there is no equipment sale before then :trollface:

evilchaosmonkey #19 Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:16 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19086 battles
  • 2,352
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View Postsaxsan4, on 29 July 2020 - 04:09 PM, said:

 

I was very angry  when I heard of preogeto nerf, (check threads where I was complaining) and since WG have said they will buff instead I am very happy and bought another tank so the only troll is not me here

 

I don't break the law everyday either.  Will you buy something from me as well please?  I  have a wife and two kids going cheap.....


Edited by evilchaosmonkey, 29 July 2020 - 05:16 PM.


saxsan4 #20 Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:17 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 27036 battles
  • 5,033
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 29 July 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:

 

I don't break the law everyday either.  Will you buy something from me as well please?  I  have a wife and two kids going cheap.....


yes, dm me






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users