Quick Tip Clip : Stream Snipers

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

The_Mr_Beetlebum #1 Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1022 battles

Hey Tankers, 

Here is another quick tip clip. This time we talk about stream snipers and how lame it is, but I also give stream snipers a challenge, a way to still have fun but not wreck it for the streamers.

Draakard #2 Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23876 battles

Tick of the anonymous button so people don't identify your name ? 

On the EU server I think there is an extremely small chance we will ever come across a live Twitch streamer .........

Stream  sniping say more about the low life personality of the stream sniper than anything else....

BTW: I must say you have pretty cool effects in your videos :great:

The_Naa #3 Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:49 PM

Major

• Player
  • 12920 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hey, i only Stream snipe xx984 (Delta), and i clearly state in his chat that i am trying to sync up with him so we can have a fight everytime im doing it, cuz you know. his still mad cuz i killed him the last time, cuz we happened to end up in the same game while i was playing normaly. and he just happened to get ganked by me and my brother.

Spoiler

but its good fun to try and sync up so we can have another fight. but i will give him a warning that i am doing it. and if we end up in a game i dont screen peek to see where is at.

you need to remain sporty about it after all. ;)

and its fine, he does not mind having a fair chance of killing me after what i did to him. but with all the delay in Twitch its rather hard to try and sync up.

as he ends up in a different game than me most often, that end before or after mine, and he jumps tiers up and down. its difficult as it is. but great fun all the same.

if only i could Sync up with Barison1 and get it over with that easily. :ohmy:

thank god Bora did not start his eternal hunt for my skull after i killed him for a bounty. :hiding:

Robbie_T #4 Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22997 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Thats pretty pathetic 

But not my problem i dont stream.

malachi6 #5 Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:11 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 51526 battles

View PostDraakard, on 29 July 2020 - 09:36 PM, said

Stream  sniping say more about the low life personality of the stream sniper than anything else....

Conflating stream sniping (for which you need to produce evidence.) and persons "low life" personality is a faulty assumption.  Possibly knowing one thing about a person does not equip anybody to determine the nature of that person. 

Consider your syllogism.  Stream sniping is the behaviour of a despicable human. Person A may be a stream sniper.  Person A is a despicable person.  Two assumptions to arrive at a factual conclusion?  

Draakard #6 Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:10 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23876 battles

View Postmalachi6, on 29 July 2020 - 11:11 PM, said:

Conflating stream sniping (for which you need to produce evidence.) and persons "low life" personality is a faulty assumption.  Possibly knowing one thing about a person does not equip anybody to determine the nature of that person. 

Consider your syllogism.  Stream sniping is the behaviour of a despicable human. Person A may be a stream sniper.  Person A is a despicable person.  Two assumptions to arrive at a factual conclusion?  

Unfortunately I am not a tolerant person and I don't intend to start a debate here.

I wish you luck in your future WOT adventures,

jack_timber #7 Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:34 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45928 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I rather like Mr Beetlebums style of vid, it's refreshing.

If only WG would make a Harley Davidson tank this would definitely be the one he would get....

Cobra6 #8 Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16624 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

We have a dedicated video forum, use that instead of General Gameplay forum.

I know you are doing it deliberately to get cheap views but get to the back of the line like everyone else, you are not special.

Cobra 6

unhappy__bunny #9 Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:06 AM

Brigadier

• 21652 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-
Thread moved to more appropriate section.

The_Mr_Beetlebum #10 Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1022 battles

View PostCobra6, on 30 July 2020 - 08:36 AM, said:

We have a dedicated video forum, use that instead of General Gameplay forum.

I know you are doing it deliberately to get cheap views but get to the back of the line like everyone else, you are not special.

Cobra 6

okiedokie

Thank you to unhappy bunny, I now know this even exist. 

As for Cobra6, sorry mate this website is completely different from NA site and this thread doesnt even exist there. I placed it gameplay because i would put this one in either new player or general on the NA. 

Thank you for all the kind words and glad I can be of service.

Cheers

Cobra6 #11 Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16624 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThe_Mr_Beetlebum, on 30 July 2020 - 01:31 PM, said:

okiedokie

Thank you to unhappy bunny, I now know this even exist. 

As for Cobra6, sorry mate this website is completely different from NA site and this thread doesnt even exist there. I placed it gameplay because i would put this one in either new player or general on the NA. 

Thank you for all the kind words and glad I can be of service.

Cheers

Yeah you only have a replay thread there, I remember :)

Cobra 6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users