• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

hi_im_kalenji #1 Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5035 battles
  • [CROWD] CROWD
https://tr.wot-life.com/eu/player/hi_im_kalenji-535196574/ 

To be honest, i rerolled my account because of female members from personal mission sets. I put them on my first ever X, E100.. After seeing people only using "special" rounds on X matches i decided to sell it but i dont have other tank to use those female members, so i rerolled my account. These days game is absolutely disgusting and not enjoyable, im just torturing myself playing WoT right now but i dont have any other game to play. People dying before battle starts, maximum in 3-4 minutes i become the last tank standing against minimum 6-7 enemy tanks. Well naturely they jump on me and outgun me as expected. These kinda situations effects my WR and WN8, i care about them but not fanaticly. This brings a problem, people started to insult me because "i am competative player to only use gold and op tanks but i didnt like my 2200wn8 than rerolled into 2032". There is no fun as i said before, wining a soloq random battle is nearly impossible i think wargaming provide gold to encourage players to win instead of dying in mere seconds. I cant escape from cars on a tank game. Playing X, EBR 105. Playing VIII, EBR FL. Playing VI AMD. I bored seeing clown cars on corner of map in seconds. Their wheels also blocking damage better than mighty Maus, not gonna talk about their overrated HE shells. Currently cars on a game about TANKS makes same sense playing infantry warfare on World of Warships. They are destroying the game, everyone playing clowncars or arties and spamming gold even tanks below 2 tiers. IMO this game coming to end.

If someone else has different opinion why wining is more difficult than playing DS2 on hardest difficulty and can give some tips about how to remain calm and not losing sanity..

Edited by hi_im_kalenji, 31 July 2020 - 12:11 AM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 78150 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Tbh, you don't need gold to even be competitive most matches. You just need a tank you can work with. I don't play HTs much. I hate my E100 too. Not due to the gold spam it got, or because I needed to spam gold. But more so I'm not a HT player. I find more fun in meds and lights that are flexible. And tbh, I don't even spend much gold ammo there. As that's where my fun is. I get way less frustrated in those, then in a slow slugger HT I hate. That and, when you have paper armor. Them spamming gold is just like them not taking me out on a cheap date. 

And tbh, the tier 6 Wheeler is arguably the most boring in the line. But tbh, I stuck to my 13 90 instead. I still find that more fun, it lacks DPM and burst damage to counter most tracks for wheelies to matter in a 1 on 1. I still play it the same way, and that way and style is still more fun to me. And that's just it. If you can't find your fun, regardless of MM or enemy lineup and ammo usage. Why are you here? 

Frostilicus #3 Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:41 AM

Colonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 24598 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

I've discovered that I enjoy playing TS-5, Renegade, and the prem double barrelled thingy - so I'm sticking with them as my main tanks in a session.

My win rate is dropping as teams seem to be leaving flanks open and making weird plays the last few days, but I'm having fun and enjoying it - surely if it isn't entertaining then the onus would be for the OP to find something that is?

hi_im_kalenji #4 Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5035 battles
  • [CROWD] CROWD

View PostBalc0ra, on 31 July 2020 - 12:29 AM, said:

Tbh, you don't need gold to even be competitive most matches. You just need a tank you can work with. I don't play HTs much. I hate my E100 too. Not due to the gold spam it got, or because I needed to spam gold. But more so I'm not a HT player. I find more fun in meds and lights that are flexible. And tbh, I don't even spend much gold ammo there. As that's where my fun is. I get way less frustrated in those, then in a slow slugger HT I hate. That and, when you have paper armor. Them spamming gold is just like them not taking me out on a cheap date. 

And tbh, the tier 6 Wheeler is arguably the most boring in the line. But tbh, I stuck to my 13 90 instead. I still find that more fun, it lacks DPM and burst damage to counter most tracks for wheelies to matter in a 1 on 1. I still play it the same way, and that way and style is still more fun to me. And that's just it. If you can't find your fun, regardless of MM or enemy lineup and ammo usage. Why are you here? 

I have renown for hating gold, as you say i use when its necessary. I have more meds than heavy tanks. Premiums are only from bond shop, black market, ref program or rentals. Even i want to spam gold, i cant. 

I am trying to find my fun back. This game used to be nice time killer and enjoyable. I am here because if i lack something i cant see or comment on it properly i would like to see different opinions and perspectives.

Slyspy #5 Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 15499 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posthi_im_kalenji, on 31 July 2020 - 12:07 AM, said:

To be honest, i rerolled my account because of female members from personal mission sets. I put them on my first ever X, E100.. After seeing people only using "special" rounds on X matches i decided to sell it but i dont have other tank to use those female members, so i rerolled my account. 

What an odd way to go about things. Sell the E100, buy the E75, transfer the crew. But no, reroll instead!

qpranger #6 Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:55 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38889 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View Posthi_im_kalenji, on 31 July 2020 - 02:07 AM, said:

To be honest, i rerolled my account because of female members from personal mission sets.

Their voices were getting on your nerves?

You know, you could have just dismissed them from the barracks.

hi_im_kalenji #7 Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5035 battles
  • [CROWD] CROWD

View Postqpranger, on 31 July 2020 - 08:55 AM, said:

???? I hope you are joking..

qpranger #8 Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:32 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38889 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View Posthi_im_kalenji, on 31 July 2020 - 02:12 PM, said:

???? I hope you are joking..

I never joke.

Karasu_Hidesuke #9 Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17514 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
Not.

Bulldog_Drummond #10 Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:26 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36552 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View Postqpranger, on 31 July 2020 - 07:55 AM, said:

Many people nowadays prefer surgery instead

hjorte #11 Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23219 battles

View Posthi_im_kalenji, on 31 July 2020 - 12:07 AM, said:

... i dont have other tank to use those female members, so i rerolled my account.

What about your Leopard 1, Leopard PT A, Schwarzpanzer 58, Skorpion G, Jagdpanther II, Indien-Panzer, etc.?

hi_im_kalenji #12 Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5035 battles
  • [CROWD] CROWD

View Posthjorte, on 31 July 2020 - 06:26 PM, said:

What about your Leopard 1, Leopard PT A, Schwarzpanzer 58, Skorpion G, Jagdpanther II, Indien-Panzer, etc.?

I grinded these thanks after reroll xD

Dramya #13 Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18251 battles
  • [_PZF_] _PZF_

View Posthi_im_kalenji, on 31 July 2020 - 01:07 AM, said:

To be honest, i rerolled my account because of female members from personal mission sets. I put them on my first ever X, E100.. After seeing people only using "special" rounds on X matches i decided to sell it but i dont have other tank to use those female members, so i rerolled my account. These days game is absolutely disgusting and not enjoyable, im just torturing myself playing WoT right now but i dont have any other game to play. People dying before battle starts, maximum in 3-4 minutes i become the last tank standing against minimum 6-7 enemy tanks. Well naturely they jump on me and outgun me as expected. These kinda situations effects my WR and WN8, i care about them but not fanaticly. This brings a problem, people started to insult me because "i am competative player to only use gold and op tanks but i didnt like my 2200wn8 than rerolled into 2032". There is no fun as i said before, wining a soloq random battle is nearly impossible i think wargaming provide gold to encourage players to win instead of dying in mere seconds. I cant escape from cars on a tank game. Playing X, EBR 105. Playing VIII, EBR FL. Playing VI AMD. I bored seeing clown cars on corner of map in seconds. Their wheels also blocking damage better than mighty Maus, not gonna talk about their overrated HE shells. Currently cars on a game about TANKS makes same sense playing infantry warfare on World of Warships. They are destroying the game, everyone playing clowncars or arties and spamming gold even tanks below 2 tiers. IMO this game coming to end.

If someone else has different opinion why wining is more difficult than playing DS2 on hardest difficulty and can give some tips about how to remain calm and not losing sanity..

You rerolled because you put some females in your E-100?

There are so many female crewmembers to be had you truly shouldn’t have done that. I still have 10 left because i use them as commanders on new tanks or as full crew on tanks that have few crew members.

Also, E-100 is getting buffed eventually to make it more competitive, could have waited for that.

hi_im_kalenji #14 Posted 31 July 2020 - 10:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5035 battles
  • [CROWD] CROWD
Using them as a commander on a new line or other nations sensible, but spending 6 female crew member on a 1 tank is not something clever.. Also i rerolled my account around 2017-2018. I cant see the future, i am sorry for that..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users