Ashmodiel #101 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33606 battles
  • [OSTPR] OSTPR

What a great news...

Block Quote

Commander's Vision System

All Tier VIII and higher light and medium tanks.

So wheelies may zoom around with this and Coated Optics and all tanks will be exposed even behind bushes. What a great news for all TDs, HTs and glass cannons. Never ever being hit by SPGs was so easy and fun.

Block Quote

All players will receive a number of Demount Kits equivalent to the number of Tier VI–X vehicles in their Garage, but no more than 30 Demount Kits per account.

Seriously, people have dozens if not hundreds tanks in their garages, each with three modules usually. These "generous" 30 kits allow to demount equipment from just 10 tanks, for another hundred of your tanks you have to buy the bundle for millions of credits. Yeah, yeah, there will be some missions. FFS, you are so greedy that it's going beyond human perception.

Block Quote

Equipment that previously had the status of Standard (Camouflage Net, Binocular Telescope, and Toolbox) can be dismantled according to the general rules, for 10 gold or using a Demount Kit.

Because why not to be even more greedy. All this equipment was useful especially during early grind when suspension has limits and you can't install anything heavier. But why bother - dear players, go fight in the even more stock tanks now or buy gold.

Last but not least - nerf of Bounty Equipment when just a few weeks back you've advertised BE as equal to the Improved equipment and significantly better than standard ones. And well, you advertised this equipment to get players to buy Battle Pass. This is scam, seriously.

With introducing these changes it will be time for another break for year or two. Maybe someone in WG understand something. Or well, looking at World of Warships I think nobody cares anymore. Just pay for prem accounts, gold and prem vehicles, shut up and you'll be this kind of player we like the most.

Facepalm

Edited by Ashmodiel, 31 July 2020 - 04:23 PM.

Maki711 #102 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26614 battles

View Postfusk, on 31 July 2020 - 04:17 PM, said:

Just quoting my self from 1½ month ago.

"Let me come with a prediction for the release version of equipment 2.0. Something will be stupidly OP and it'll cost players multiple millions in credits to shovel equipment around because the amount of demounting kits is jokily small. I hope i'm wrong."

Dude I remember reading that somewhere.
If it really was you, you were spot on.

launomies #103 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14807 battles
  • [SOMO] SOMO

View Postmpf1959, on 31 July 2020 - 01:48 PM, said:

I only have this to say, I won't support the company financially any more. 

good, i stopped that years ago

Skrub_Lord #104 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28972 battles

Can we just boycott this whole degenerate cash grab and just not log in the whole day on the 4th?

Crash the whole friggin Wg decade anniversary. Celebrate alone you filthy animal.

I'll tell my whole friends list this idea ang hopefully this will drop a nice, thicc middle finger straight into the birthday cake.

Never in my life have I seen a more thirsty, greedy company.

I can bet my left nut that they are litterally gathering each week somewhere in Cyprus like a bunch of disgusting goblins around the fat mahogany round table and basically discuss new schemes and ways to straight up **** us waaay up our colon.

tracksrs #105 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34665 battles

View PostSael_, on 31 July 2020 - 03:45 PM, said:

It is, It was corrected.

Actually the majority of players are in favor of the changes. We have tested several iterations for quite a long time now, we have collected a ton of player feedback, not just on the forum, but also on other platforms and, most importantly, through in-game surveys - I can assure you that we are following up on what players want.

The majority of players who gave the answer you wanted ?

The only people I have seen on forums ,reddit etc have NOT been in favour, in EU and other areas as well.

Why not show the results of these surveys?

Puszka_Drynia #106 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20555 battles
Don't buy anything from WG. They want to attract new players but they insult and alienate older players in the process. In the end they will get nothing. Vote with your money, do not spend a penny on them.

Dwigt #107 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• WG Staff
  • 1598 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGalaxy_class, on 31 July 2020 - 02:57 PM, said:

So you can buy demounting kits for credits now? I guess that's something, although I still feel there were better choices WG could have made in this area.

You can earn some for free or by doing some missions.

Some equipment will be automatically converted or demounted and sent to your depot.

Check out this article to understand what will happen to your equipment and maybe you can save yourself some credits and kits :)

View PostFalcon4win, on 31 July 2020 - 02:58 PM, said:

@Dwigt can you confirm that Modified Configuration will have bonus like Bond Equipment?

Yes the Improved Toobox will be converted into modified configuration and will have its bonus.

https://gyazo.com/6104f582475547dfa3eccc11b3c7b97f

View PostPlug, on 31 July 2020 - 03:01 PM, said:

Really..........in game surveys? When ? How can you say it was tested well when you go on to the test servers and there's only around 3-4000 players on it and nearly all of them are playing tier 10 and spamming nothing but gold and it was only up for a few weeks at most. Something this big should have had at least a few months. Don't know why you have a public test section on the forum, its obviously dosn't get read. 

Both sandbox testing rounds were available for everyone to join and test the new changes and were followed by a very detailed survey sent to the participants.
We do listen and forward the feedback from the forums to our devs but once again, we have different regions and sources for our feedback. 

Jack_Dexter #108 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 45660 battles

Well I did go on the test servers and each time I said just don't do it, of course you will demount tier I to III for free because they haven't got enough slots so not an act of generosity just had to be. You should have demounted and converted all the existing equipment and put it in our garages, that would have made our lives easier, but no an opportunity for more money raised it's head and you took it. Discount this and special offer that still costs credits and for some players cash.

I currently have 247 tanks in the garage so have invested a lot in the game over the years but that will have to draw to a close now, these changes and the proposed one to the crews (I have 1217 crew currently) were not asked for nor ever raised as an issue. You make it simpler and easier for new players which will upset any long term players who have had to research dozens of tanks for no other reason than to get the tanks they wanted and think of all that XP and all those credits that now seem wasted.

Please just send every player who's been with you for 5 years or more a free MUG because that is how we feel and that is how you treat us.

Oh yes and your oft repeated mantra 'if you don't enjoy it stop playing' is not a great one if I'm honest.

tracksrs #109 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34665 battles

View Postgrasho, on 31 July 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:

My Premium account (which I’ve been paying for for years) expires in 16 hours time.  I was wondering whether or not to extend it again.

Thanks WG, you have made the decision much easier.

#walletclosed 

Mine runs out just after xmas  ,have been premium for most of 6 years of playing,  no more cash going on this game for me.

grasho #110 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 93112 battles
  • [1ETR] 1ETR

View PostSkrub_Lord, on 31 July 2020 - 03:25 PM, said:

Can we just boycott this whole degenerate cash grab and just not log in the whole day on the 

I like the idea of this.  I’m going to programme a spare mouse button to display a boycott message I can spam at the start of each match.

”4 August - Stop playing for the day.  Equipment 2.0 stealing your silver and gold.“ sounds about right.

Galaxy_class #111 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13209 battles

View PostGodTank2, on 31 July 2020 - 03:12 PM, said:

Read the actual article before crying

I think this is a typo/miscommunication from WG. The real answer is:

tracksrs #112 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34665 battles

View PostJack_Dexter, on 31 July 2020 - 04:28 PM, said:

Well I did go on the test servers and each time I said just don't do it, of course you will demount tier I to III for free because they haven't got enough slots so not an act of generosity just had to be. You should have demounted and converted all the existing equipment and put it in our garages, that would have made our lives easier, but no an opportunity for more money raised it's head and you took it. Discount this and special offer that still costs credits and for some players cash.

I currently have 247 tanks in the garage so have invested a lot in the game over the years but that will have to draw to a close now, these changes and the proposed one to the crews (I have 1217 crew currently) were not asked for nor ever raised as an issue. You make it simpler and easier for new players which will upset any long term players who have had to research dozens of tanks for no other reason than to get the tanks they wanted and think of all that XP and all those credits that now seem wasted.

Please just send every player who's been with you for 5 years or more a free MUG because that is how we feel and that is how you treat us.

Oh yes and your oft repeated mantra 'if you don't enjoy it stop playing' is not a great one if I'm honest.

It will be full of holes .

launomies #113 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14807 battles
  • [SOMO] SOMO

View PostPanzerbane, on 31 July 2020 - 02:04 PM, said:

You idiots WoT.

Unwanted, disliked, penalises veteran players with 100+ AFVs in their garage.

Please, please change your minds before you destroy your fan base.

too late man. if you think wg is going to change their mind at this point you're wrong. and rebalancing will take half to 1 and a half a year like the Type 4/5 heavy and Obj. 268 v4 nerf did. 

Game is dead...

GodTank2 #114 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11620 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostGalaxy_class, on 31 July 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

I think this is a typo/miscommunication from WG. The real answer is:

Their announcement page and youtube video say otherwise. It would be a real shame if it was miscommunicated at such a big level.

Edited by GodTank2, 31 July 2020 - 04:40 PM.

Galaxy_class #115 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13209 battles
@Dwigt - Do you know if War Gaming are planning on releasing Bond and Bounty versions of the new equipment at some point in the future, (i.e. Turbochargers, Aim Unit etc)? It could be interesting to get hold of this stuff. :)

Asuschrist #116 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 50344 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF

This goes well with the previous announcement stating they'll be lifting permabans.

Because they know they F'd up both the game and playerbase with this and the only way out of this would be to get permabanned players back to game.

On a side note, there is simply way too many wrong things with implementation of this it's beyond ridicolous.

But all in all, we'll get used to this like we always do with any crap WG casually throws at us. Sad thing is the gameplay quality keeps declining badly.

Edited by Asuschrist, 31 July 2020 - 04:40 PM.

grasho #117 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 93112 battles
  • [1ETR] 1ETR

View PostDwigt, on 31 July 2020 - 03:28 PM, said:

You can earn some for free or by doing some missions.

You’re just embarrassing yourself now.

We only need to earn them because WG decided we needed to earn them.

sokolicc #118 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35937 battles
  • [A1PHA] A1PHA

Why the hell you need to BUFF purple equipment?!
This was chance to fix mistake you made by introducing purple equipment, and now you're making even more differences.

Non CW and non-ranked players (many of them out there don't want to be part of that crapfest) will have 1% boost on ONE specific part of equipment while ranked and cw players will be able to have 3 pieces of equipment, with additional boost.
Where the f is sense in that?

Skrub_Lord #119 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28972 battles

View Postgrasho, on 31 July 2020 - 04:33 PM, said:

I like the idea of this.  I’m going to programme a spare mouse button to display a boycott message I can spam at the start of each match.

”4 August - Stop playing for the day.  Equipment 2.0 stealing your silver and gold.“ sounds about right.

That is also a good Ideea. I'll also start spreading the message in team chat.

GL dude!

domnulrazvan #120 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:43 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30150 battles

Why you don't send all the equipment to the depot ? Why we should pay to demount equipment ? This sux. Players don't want to spend gold/credits for nothing.

Also ... the changes are nice... the old system was 2 static. All tanks have almost the same equipment ... more or less. Good job . Don't know why many people are hating on those changes.

Edited by domnulrazvan, 31 July 2020 - 04:44 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users