• Please log in to reply
1011 replies to this topic

TheGreatGazoo #81 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 39738 battles

View PostSael_, on 31 July 2020 - 02:45 PM, said:

It is, It was corrected.

Actually the majority of players are in favor of the changes. We have tested several iterations for quite a long time now, we have collected a ton of player feedback, not just on the forum, but also on other platforms and, most importantly, through in-game surveys - I can assure you that we are following up on what players want.

So those players who wanted this are just not on the forums....ever apparently as i've only seem overwhelmingly negative feedback/posts....try again WG.

dasdon #82 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 60817 battles

It is, It was corrected.

Actually the majority of players are in favor of the changes. We have tested several iterations for quite a long time now, we have collected a ton of player feedback, not just on the forum, but also on other platforms and, most importantly, through in-game surveys - I can assure you that we are following up on what players want.

going to straight out call u a liar here, i have read every single post about improved equipment and theres easily a 90/10 split against and for this. so for u to say the 'community' wants this is frankly untrue and given theres been no information sharing that proves the community wants this highlights the fact your a liar , or prove me wrong and share the whole data set. i dare u .

Plug #83 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27518 battles
  • [-SIR] -SIR

View PostSael_, on 31 July 2020 - 03:45 PM, said:

Really..........in game surveys? When ? How can you say it was tested well when you go on to the test servers and there's only around 3-4000 players on it and nearly all of them are playing tier 10 and spamming nothing but gold and it was only up for a few weeks at most. Something this big should have had at least a few months. Don't know why you have a public test section on the forum, its obviously dosn't get read. 

GodTank2 #84 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11620 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 31 July 2020 - 04:42 PM, said:

So will all current bounty equipment that already is improved with the 3m credits be changed to an improved equipment since we got them during the time you promised and advertised that they could be upgraded to the same level ?

It wont cost you a thing and would be a very nice gesture to the players who invested time, credits and real money for them.

The bounty equipment stays the same so why give you a better type of equipment?

Bounty equipment right now is broken and it completely negates bond equipment. You literally get the same bonus but now you can demount it with 10 gold so whats the point of bond equipment if you can get a full set of bounty?

I like these changes

grasho #85 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:03 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 93112 battles
  • [1ETR] 1ETR

Sorry, but that sounds like bull-plop of the highest order.  

As an experienced customer insight manager with a remit to identify and drive improvements using, amongst other things, forums and surveys, I am fully aware that surveys can be easily designed and distributed to provide the results you want.

However, I will give you a chance to prove me wrong: please inform us of how many WoT players have indicated they are in favour of the change.

Edited by grasho, 31 July 2020 - 04:06 PM.

HansiVonHinten #86 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 51554 battles
Pay good attention to the new equipment, they are ALL class 1. I think there will be plenty of class two and three in the future, only available for real money or through some VW/ranked/rigged battle.

wsatnutter #87 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27664 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
wargaming you do know what to do don't you

O_o_Babbuino #88 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44788 battles
  • [SCOBA] SCOBA

View PostSr_L0B0, on 31 July 2020 - 03:59 PM, said:

FINALLY CONFIRMED: EQUIPMENT 2.0 - Gun Rammer (example)

1) Gun Rammer. Gives you 10% faster reload. 11'5% if you mount it in the correct slot.
2) Bounty Gun Rammer. Gives you 12'5%, no matter where you mount it.

3) Improved Gun Rammer. Gives you 13'5% faster reload; no matter the selected slot.

So keep in mind that in 2.0, Bounty Equipment is nerfed:
- Pay 6500 Gold for Battlepass
- Invest 3M Credits on it
- Receive 1% faster reload than the standard one.

The confirmation, of course AFTER all customers buyed the Battle Pass. GG.

Suing WG

Dwigt #89 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• WG Staff
  • 1598 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBoris_Kiril99, on 31 July 2020 - 02:50 PM, said:

Interesting how thats working out for you. Seems like the opposite XD

We have different sources for feedback and regions testing these changes. The forums might reflect a general opinion but it's not the only one. 

View Postlaceleste, on 31 July 2020 - 02:40 PM, said:

So in the new update Bounty Equipment will give you less bonus than improved equipment, is that correct?

Currently it's the other way arround, right?

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 31 July 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

So will all current bounty equipment that already is improved with the 3m credits be changed to an improved equipment since we got them during the time you promised and advertised that they could be upgraded to the same level ?

It wont cost you a thing and would be a very nice gesture to the players who invested time, credits and real money for them.

If you upgrade your Bounty equipment in the current update, it will be equal to the Improved equipment.

In the next one, the Improved equipment will be slightly better than the Bounty equipment with a 1% bonus increase.

We decided to increase the Improved bonus since this kind of equipment is a bit harder to earn, to upgrade and to demount and we wanted it to be a bit more rewarding.

As for your suggestion Jumping Turtle, It's very unlikely that it will happen but it's worth forwarding to the devs. 

View Postzmijoguz, on 31 July 2020 - 02:44 PM, said:

The confusion about demounting equipment for free is coming from this line:

Throughout the articles WG uses a term "Class" with Arabic numerals for equipment. And here it's "Tier" and Roman numerals (which is what WG uses for vehicles).

So please, someone from WG Staff, can you confirm that this statement is related to "Class 1-3 equipment", which you are referring to as "Tier I-III equipment"?

It's suppose to say "Equipment on Tier I-III (tanks) will be demouted for free...

_Old_Spice_ #90 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41216 battles

View PostSr_L0B0, on 31 July 2020 - 03:59 PM, said:

FINALLY CONFIRMED: EQUIPMENT 2.0 - Gun Rammer (example)

1) Gun Rammer. Gives you 10% faster reload. 11'5% if you mount it in the correct slot.
2) Bounty Gun Rammer. Gives you 12'5%, no matter where you mount it.

3) Improved Gun Rammer. Gives you 13'5% faster reload; no matter the selected slot.

So keep in mind that in 2.0, Bounty Equipment is nerfed:
- Receive 1% faster reload than the standard one.

Only for TD and SPG mate, others don’t have firepower slot...

Maki711 #91 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26614 battles

View Postdasdon, on 31 July 2020 - 04:01 PM, said:

going to straight out call u a liar here, i have read every single post about improved equipment and theres easily a 90/10 split against and for this. so for u to say the 'community' wants this is frankly untrue and given theres been no information sharing that proves the community wants this highlights the fact your a liar , or prove me wrong and share the whole data set. i dare u .

That is the problem here.
They always hide behind the facade of invisible surveys and imaginary feedback or ridiculous unimaginable statistics.

I think that this story needs to end at some point.

People that WG lie to grow up in last 10 years, stop with children tales...

Temizlenen #92 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 47828 battles

I have 558 tanks in my garage. Thank you WG for 30 demount kits. I see, 558+ garage slots and all other spendings for nothing. Also thank you for new costs of demounting the Camouflage Nets, Toolboxes and Binocular Telescopes. I am looking for a new game.

Bye bye.

FrantisekBascovansky #93 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45656 battles

OK I stopped buying tanks and bundles some time ago. I do buy premium time from time to time, but maybe I should stop doing that, too.

Or maybe I should just play another game. Let's see how messed up will be gameplay after such violent changes to the ecosystem and balance.

grasho #94 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 93112 battles
  • [1ETR] 1ETR

My Premium account (which I’ve been paying for for years) expires in 16 hours time.  I was wondering whether or not to extend it again.

Thanks WG, you have made the decision much easier.

#walletclosed 

evilchaosmonkey #95 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:16 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19072 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

View PostMaki711, on 31 July 2020 - 03:10 PM, said:

That is the problem here.
They always hide behind the facade of invisible surveys and imaginary feedback or ridiculous unimaginable statistics.

I think that this story needs to end at some point.

People that WG lie to grow up in last 10 years, stop with children tales...

Sadly, I feel it's ingrained now in their Belarus DNA.

They've been bought up with the view that those in charge can lie and that's the way to run a country game.

26 years with a dictator in charge, a man who says Corona virus can be cured with vodka and arrests one armed men for clapping (when he banned public clapping).

They can't and won't change.

Well not until their world collapses and they realise the rest of world operates on a different set of principles.

Tom_Cruise_Film #96 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14993 battles
  • [7-A-D] 7-A-D
Imagine working for WG, the amount of spin and in-your-face lies you have to tell the playerbase. 

Edited by Tom_Cruise_Film, 31 July 2020 - 04:19 PM.

Monsieur_T #97 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36124 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostDwigt, on 31 July 2020 - 04:08 PM, said:

If you upgrade your Bounty equipment in the current update, it will be equal to the Improved equipment.

In the next one, the Improved equipment will be slightly better than the Bounty equipment with a 1% bonus increase.

We decided to increase the Improved bonus since this kind of equipment is a bit harder to earn, to upgrade and to demount and we wanted it to be a bit more rewarding.

But you claimed when you sold it that we would get an piecie equal to improved that was the entire sale argument

fusk #98 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30545 battles
  • [_TD0_] _TD0_

Just quoting my self from 1½ month ago.

"Let me come with a prediction for the release version of equipment 2.0. Something will be stupidly OP and it'll cost players multiple millions in credits to shovel equipment around because the amount of demounting kits is jokily small. I hope i'm wrong."

feies_vlad #99 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14694 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

"Just log in to the game. At the same time as the release of the update, all players will receive a number of Demount Kits equivalent to the number of Tier VI–X vehicles in their Garage, but no more than 30 Demount Kits per account."  WG, WAT??

145-1451228_jebaited-emote.png

So "all players will receive a number of Demount Kits equivalent to the number of Tier VI–X vehicles in their Garage" but also " but no more than 30 Demount Kits per account". Sooo, how does this make any sense WG? 

KEKW emote.png

Maki711 #100 Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 26614 battles

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 31 July 2020 - 04:16 PM, said:

Sadly, I feel it's ingrained now in their Belarus DNA.

They've been bought up with the view that those in charge can lie and that's the way to run a country game.

26 years with a dictator in charge, a man who says Corona virus can be cured with vodka and arrests one armed men for clapping (when he banned public clapping).

They can't and won't change.

Well not until their world collapses and they realise the rest of world operates on a different set of principles.

No, it does not matter what DNA or how their country works.

It is a big company mentality.
They can get away with anything because money.
It is only about money.
Always.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 1 anonymous users

Nishi_Takeichi