Jump to content


Equipment 2.0 will not cost you a single credit (let alone gold)

equipment 2.0 salt whiners

  • Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

CausticSoda #141 Posted 08 August 2020 - 12:36 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 47223 battles
  • 89
  • [-G0M-] -G0M-
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

I have 263 tanks, some with missing equipment (odd as some tier 2 3 and 4 tanks kept equipment.), some with equipment that is wrong for that tank but wont move until next patch (WTF do I need to go through every tank???)

 

How do I work out what I want on my tanks or what I can safely sell without realising I needed it next week??? Do I really want to spend that kind of time working it out in what was a game that used to be easy to jump onto and have FUN.

 

WGing, I didnt disagree in principle with this change but your implementation was and is a pille of $%^&.



Infryndiira #142 Posted 08 August 2020 - 12:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24759 battles
  • 697
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    09-20-2013

View PostCausticSoda, on 08 August 2020 - 01:36 PM, said:

How do I work out what I want on my tanks or what I can safely sell without realising I needed it next week??? Do I really want to spend that kind of time working it out in what was a game that used to be easy to jump onto and have FUN.

I would purchase some of the new equipment for low tiers (Class 3 costs onlt 50.000 a piece) and try out its effects, or read some of the forum threads here as we've been running some extensive experiments. You can also do some theorycrafting on your own by using the comparison tool in-game.



Schepel #143 Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:42 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 67190 battles
  • 3,950
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

Got back from vacation. I got roughly 500 tanks in my garage, ALL (formerly) fully kitted out.

 

It is going to be a job to deal with this mess. Lovely. Even better: it is going to cost me a fortune to do so. I wonder at what point the devs figured it would be a good idea to punish collectors like me in this manner. It definitely doesn't encourage me to spend anything on this game in the near future.



Infryndiira #144 Posted 08 August 2020 - 04:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24759 battles
  • 697
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    09-20-2013

View PostSchepel, on 08 August 2020 - 04:42 PM, said:

Got back from vacation. I got roughly 500 tanks in my garage, ALL (formerly) fully kitted out.

 

It is going to be a job to deal with this mess. Lovely. Even better: it is going to cost me a fortune to do so. I wonder at what point the devs figured it would be a good idea to punish collectors like me in this manner. It definitely doesn't encourage me to spend anything on this game in the near future.


Your equipment hasn't been removed or destroyed, merely dismounted for specific tiers & tanks. For the middle tiers, you will have the option to run as-is until next patch, or dismount for free. You can earn a pretty penny by selling unneeded surplus equipment, and when there is an equipment discount, purchase new, suitable equipment at a fraction of the credits you got back from selling:

  • Class 3 equipment vendors for 20-25.000 credits, and costs 20-25.000 on discount.
  • Class 2 equipment vendors for 100-150.000 credits, and costs 100-150.000 on discount.
  • Class 1 equipment, which you should have tonnes of, vendors for 250-300.000 credits, and costs 250.000-300.000 on discount.
  • Since you should have a lot of Class 1 equipment but will need Class 3 and Class 2 equipment, you can get back a lot of credits to spend on tank equipment.


Schepel #145 Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:10 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 67190 battles
  • 3,950
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

View PostInfryndiira, on 08 August 2020 - 04:08 PM, said:


Your equipment hasn't been removed or destroyed, merely dismounted for specific tiers & tanks. For the middle tiers, you will have the option to run as-is until next patch, or dismount for free. You can earn a pretty penny by selling unneeded surplus equipment, and when there is an equipment discount, purchase new, suitable equipment at a fraction of the credits you got back from selling:

  • Class 3 equipment vendors for 20-25.000 credits, and costs 20-25.000 on discount.
  • Class 2 equipment vendors for 100-150.000 credits, and costs 100-150.000 on discount.
  • Class 1 equipment, which you should have tonnes of, vendors for 250-300.000 credits, and costs 250.000-300.000 on discount.
  • Since you should have a lot of Class 1 equipment but will need Class 3 and Class 2 equipment, you can get back a lot of credits to spend on tank equipment.

 

If only that were the case. Wg deliberately opted to NOT dismount all equipment. That is my gripe.



pecopad #146 Posted 09 August 2020 - 03:37 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 32352 battles
  • 2,348
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

View PostSchepel, on 09 August 2020 - 01:10 AM, said:

 

If only that were the case. Wg deliberately opted to NOT dismount all equipment. That is my gripe.


You dont pay do dismout high level equipment in low tier tanks.

My only grip is in re-mountable equipment..







Also tagged with equipment 2.0, salt, whiners

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users