White damaged tracks and destroyed tanks

White damaged tracks mod White destroyed tank mods mod legal illegal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jocoo #1 Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28495 battles

I would like to get some information about these two mods. Are these mods legal or not?

They don't give you more infromation in battles but better visibility in some circumstances.

I tried to find the answer but I couldn't. There were some posts in 6 years old topics but they weren't informative enough.

Some told white destroyed tanks mod is illegal but I couldn't find anything about White damaged tracks. 

Do you know anything about them? I don't want to violate the rules but improve my interface for a better performance.

RaJCeL #2 Posted 01 August 2020 - 05:03 PM

Major

• Player
  • 28025 battles
  • [M2RKO] M2RKO

View PostJocoo, on 01 August 2020 - 05:29 PM, said:

I would like to get some information about these two mods. Are these mods legal or not?

They don't give you more infromation in battles but better visibility in some circumstances.

I tried to find the answer but I couldn't. There were some posts in 6 years old topics but they weren't informative enough.

Some told white destroyed tanks mod is illegal but I couldn't find anything about White damaged tracks. 

Do you know anything about them? I don't want to violate the rules but improve my interface for a better performance.

Only facts, no personal opinion on the topic:

Both white destroyed mods are included in biggest WoT Modpack's like Aslains or Protanki. Both creators are in contact with WG and both modpacks are available on approved source WGModsHub.

Whats more: last official update from WG official is:

Source (Fair Play Policy is common to all servers. Elphaba was WG employee on the time of publication.)

OK to use mod functionality:

•  Legal:
    • White dead tanks: makes destroyed tanks more visible by making them totally white
    • Modifications to objects to make them more visible, like bright yellow trains etc

Edited by RaJCeL, 01 August 2020 - 05:03 PM.

Jocoo #3 Posted 01 August 2020 - 05:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28495 battles
Thank you so much for the quick response! Everything is clear now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users