6 replies to this topic

saxsan4 #1 Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:58 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 27000 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

Hello,

i am so confused please help me

Most of my new equipment set ups i have done as most setups i am only chnaging 1 equipment but i am so confused for my scouts 

For ebr 75 its my skirmish scout so i have bounty optics stablizer and vents on atm

I want to keep Bounty optics, but may remove the other two as i need a proper scouting set upto best help my skirmish team and not let my clan friends down 

Now i have 3 kits and i am not sure which you would say is best 

Commanders vision system (-% to enemy concelament while mvoing and stionariy)

Improved radio set (increase time enemy are spotted)

Low noice system (reduces camo of moving/stationary viechal)

of those 3 which ones do you think i should have with my bounty optics)

Same issue please for elc even 90

this is my traditional scout tank

i currently have Camo net/vents/binocs

i am thinking to remove vents for again but keep binos and camo net which one of the new scouting equipments are best to add

i am messaging from work computer and they disable spell check so i appoligse for any dodgy spellings 

my EBR 75 is active scout only 

Edited by saxsan4, 01 August 2020 - 05:06 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:01 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 37592 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

For Even90 you might consider Optics/Binos/Vents if you want to make it a min/max vision scout. You don't need camo net, as you're so small you can already hide behind a leaf.

Infryndiira #3 Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24761 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

For the EBR 75, drop the LNES. Your main defence is your mobility, not your stealth; the latter is already pretty good, so you might as well maximise your spotting while relying on your zoom zoom.

For the ELC EVEN, try Binoculars, CVS and LNES. It maximises your spotting and stealth, and you get pretty ridiculous passive spotting while keeping incredible concealment even on the move. I'd also mount Food, to ensure that vision is as high as possible even without Binoculars, and of course to further buff concealment. On my EVEN on CT that gives me about 418m VR on the move with well over 500 stationary, and around 53% concealment on move & stationary.

For other LTs I'd recommend a less dedicated scouting approach with, say, a rammer here and there, as they come with actual guns and not that demilitarised baguette launcher :trollface:

saxsan4 #4 Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:14 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 27000 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 01 August 2020 - 06:01 PM, said:

For Even90 you might consider Optics/Binos/Vents if you want to make it a min/max vision scout. You don't need camo net, as you're so small you can already hide behind a leaf.

View PostInfryndiira, on 01 August 2020 - 06:11 PM, said:

For the EBR 75, drop the LNES. Your main defence is your mobility, not your stealth; the latter is already pretty good, so you might as well maximise your spotting while relying on your zoom zoom.

For the ELC EVEN, try Binoculars, CVS and LNES. It maximises your spotting and stealth, and you get pretty ridiculous passive spotting while keeping incredible concealment even on the move. I'd also mount Food, to ensure that vision is as high as possible even without Binoculars, and of course to further buff concealment. On my EVEN on CT that gives me about 418m VR on the move with well over 500 stationary, and around 53% concealment on move & stationary.

For other LTs I'd recommend a less dedicated scouting approach with, say, a rammer here and there, as they come with actual guns and not that demilitarised baguette launcher :trollface:

Thank you, for elc even 90 I will drop the camo net then and go for the CVS, LNES and Binocs

Galaxy_class #5 Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13230 battles

On the test servers I used CVS, Binocs and LENS for the ELC Even and it worked very well. For EBRs, if you don't want to use a gun rammer then CVS, Optics and Vents were the best for scouting only. Obviously, in both cases CVS was in the scouting slot. LENS is kind of wasted on an EBR as you tend to get close enough to the enemy that it doesn't matter.

For a laugh I tried Improved Configuration and Improved Hardening on an EBR to give the fastest wheel repair speed and got it down to 6 seconds with a full repair crew, (no food but did have the repair directive for an extra 10% repair speed). Not sure if it's really worth it as it uses 2 equipment slots but might be interesting. EBRs might get a bit expensive to run if people are constantly using 2 repair kits to fix the wheels as well as food.

arthurwellsley #6 Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:41 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 56775 battles
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD

Given that you are looking for a Skirmish set up for the EBR I would suggest that it might be different from the setup that would be used in pub games. In Skirmish with voice communications the team should be more ready to spot what the EBR lights up. However it is also the case that the enemy will focus you harder and might try and put two EBR's on you to kill you. On that basis Improved Hardening seems something that might be worth trying (but not for pub matches). Again on the Skirmish basis Modified Configuration might also be worth considering. Other than that view range is the only EBR weakness in Skirmish, so given the crazy speed and dodging around maybe Commander's Vision System in place of coated optics, again this would be a very specific choice for Skirmish battles.

But really this is all theory crafting and a little of playing on Common Test. Once these hits live we will all have to try and see what works.

Search_Warrant #7 Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 29569 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF

With changes i considered Vents/B.Optics/ComV  and just forget using my worthless turdlauncher of a gun. only thing its good for is scouting and it cant use a rammer.

Vents in the booster slot for the increased camo/viewrange with BIA + food it would boost even further thew multipliers.

Edited by Search_Warrant, 01 August 2020 - 08:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users