• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

asghot #1 Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3821 battles
  • [GERMI] GERMI

Dear world of tanks,

I am a great fan of world of tanks and I have been playing it for a while now, but unfortunately I do not think I ll be able to continue due to a terrible conjunction of unfortunate events. My laptop died and at the farm where I live and work the internet connection is down completely. Covid and poor administration have been dramatic here in this mountain region. I m here asking you for help, I have enjoyed both the front line and the 4 acts of the 10th anniversary, I have been able to collect 4 keys already, but given the aforementioned situation I will not be able to continue to enjoy the game and completing the 5 acts and the steel hunter event for this month, missing all the fun after working at the farm. I do not think that I ll be able to get back before the end of the month and even if I ll be able to get back a laptop I ll never get enough data for playing, right now I m using the data of a friend.
May I ask you for your help I would like to complete the 5 acts and acquire some coins from steel Division so that I can get a reward tank. If it is not possible to give a coin on request may I know if it is possible to get the last key?

Please help me.

Kind regards,

asghot

_SpartanWarrior_ #2 Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40294 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
there is no way for WG to give you a key/coins/whatever you request. The official answer is; You will miss it. You won't get the reward tank.

qpranger #3 Posted 02 August 2020 - 02:00 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38889 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
I need bonds to get the upcoming WT auf E100.

evilchaosmonkey #4 Posted 03 August 2020 - 08:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19074 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

Hang on I'll just find my world's smallest violin.  There playing it for you now.

Can you hear it up in them there mountains?

No...  oh dear, what a pity, never mind.

For goodness sake OP, grow a pair and deal with what's happening. 

If you have to resort to begging about this small thing, then god help the world with you in it when something important comes along.

Edited by evilchaosmonkey, 04 August 2020 - 08:08 AM.

Bordhaw #5 Posted 03 August 2020 - 08:57 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 16533 battles

View Postasghot, on 01 August 2020 - 09:21 PM, said:

Dear world of tanks,

I am a great fan of world of tanks and I have been playing it for a while now, but unfortunately I do not think I ll be able to continue due to a terrible conjunction of unfortunate events. My laptop died and at the farm where I live and work the internet connection is down completely. Covid and poor administration have been dramatic here in this mountain region. I m here asking you for help, I have enjoyed both the front line and the 4 acts of the 10th anniversary, I have been able to collect 4 keys already, but given the aforementioned situation I will not be able to continue to enjoy the game and completing the 5 acts and the steel hunter event for this month, missing all the fun after working at the farm. I do not think that I ll be able to get back before the end of the month and even if I ll be able to get back a laptop I ll never get enough data for playing, right now I m using the data of a friend.
May I ask you for your help I would like to complete the 5 acts and acquire some coins from steel Division so that I can get a reward tank. If it is not possible to give a coin on request may I know if it is possible to get the last key?

Please help me.

Kind regards,

asghot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users