Please provide screenshots of your best and funniest Anonymizer nicknames!

guest273 anonymizer funny youtube

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

guest273 #1 Posted 11 August 2020 - 07:29 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37813 battles
  • [NEURO] NEURO
Hey there people!

I'm a quality sh*tposter, not only here on the forums, but also on YouTube!

I've made 2 videos about "Funny anonimyzer nicknames in World of Tanks"

I would like your help in collecting funny / silly / dumb nicknames for a chance to be immortalized in video format on a random YouTube channel! Think of all the fame and clout you will be able to show your friends!

As far as I'm aware I'm the only person so far who's done a video solely on wacky Anonymized user nicknames. Also, apparently if you send links to too many players (50+) at once telling them they've made it into your videos then WG's automated chat banning system kicks in xD ...

- guest273

Edit: I didn't actually edit anything on the post, but I know myself far too well, so I'm already preparing for the future.

BackToGarageArtyNoob #2 Posted 12 August 2020 - 12:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 373 battles

What I truly find funny is the statistical coincidence that those names only seem to occur when you are playing Tier 6+.

Which statistically does not happen all to often given that more than 80% of your battles are extreme low tier tank platoons. 

guest273 #3 Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:00 AM

Major

• Player
  • 37813 battles
  • [NEURO] NEURO

View PostBackToGarageArtyNoob, on 12 August 2020 - 11:54 AM, said:

What I truly find funny is the statistical coincidence that those names only seem to occur when you are playing Tier 6+.

Which statistically does not happen all to often given that more than 80% of your battles are extreme low tier tank platoons. 

- Doesn't provide any screenshot;
- Clearly a 2nd (referral program) account;
- 1st reply to a post and already tries a snide / poor attempt at an insult.

No dude, it doesn't seem to occur frequently because it doesn't seem to occur at all since my last random battle was 60+ days ago and those tier X matches were from that brawl mode. In fact most of these screenshots are from 2019 December / 2020 January when I played the game during Christmas when it was actually worth playing due to tons of bonuses, equipment 2.0 and Covid-19 (1.9.) patch not being ... applied to the game (I refuse to use the word update).

I see that this account you are using is also failing to go above and beyond tier 6?

If you want those screenshots to be on higher tiers you're free to buy my account a defender / EBR wheeled premium or E-25.

I do love your mentality tho.

Wakes up in the morning

"Shall we be great today?" "Accomplish something?" "Improve someones live for a moment today?"

NOOOOOO !!!!!!!

*ENTERS SUPPER SAYAN MODE*

MUST SHOW PETTINESS!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Posts like these will be called out.

If you want to trash-talk me, fine, do it! But do it from your main account and have the decency to message me privately.

ArsenalTank #4 Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:28 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15817 battles

i loved (Retard1)  in 00:17 first vid.

can't laugh anymore :teethhappy:

Edit: but the funniest one was Poops3 :angry:

Edited by ArsenalTank, 17 September 2020 - 02:33 AM.

Also tagged with guest273, anonymizer, funny, youtube

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users