UI User interface refit modules ammo equipment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

elpuddro #1 Posted 18 August 2020 - 01:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24598 battles
  • [AL7F4] AL7F4
So, I'm wondering if anyone else is feeling as "happy" as I am about having to go into the research screen to change my gun, I find it being an extremely bad design of UI compared to the ease of the previous system. I get it that they want to do the whole part of giving you information about the various new equipment and make it more presentable. but the whole idea of going to the research thing to change my gun back and forth, or even having to go between different screens to change my ammo loadout, equipment, consumables and directives makes the whole thing just so tedious and backwards compared to the ease and fluidity of the previous way of doing it..  Please wargaming, make it an option to have the old one atleast, or streamline this one a lot

TK_Lefefes_4fun #2 Posted 18 August 2020 - 07:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 256 battles
Its horrid. But it's WGs style, trying to improve something, makes it actually worse... It's almost like they dont test anything and just throw what ever they come up with first into the game. 

Balc0ra #3 Posted 18 August 2020 - 08:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 79091 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
It was the worst idea tbh. I know WG likes to keep a clean UI with each section hey fix. Even tho it looks nice, it's less functional. They should at least add back the gun module selection on the right side of the equipment again. 

Also tagged with UI, User interface, refit, modules, ammo, equipment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users