gamescom 2020: Winners and Results Wrap Up

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

__FrozeN__ #41 Posted 06 October 2020 - 04:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17396 battles
Today arrived my Cobi tank too, but as you @Panza2121, no Leopard but only a M4 Sherman, anyways is stil awesome :D

VuYaX89 #42 Posted 08 October 2020 - 06:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43141 battles
  • [TR4GE] TR4GE

Guys i need help. i cant get my Leo prize :) 

I got a phone call from a fed ex, and i need to pay 100e to get my prize. they said they need all docum, fro my company a lot of papers, and money at the end toget it from the storage of the airpoprt...becuse as they said i am "law/legal entity" but i a not. I am normal civilian.. Individual. Dont have a company or anything simillar. They said i need to contact copany who sent me prize, to look theu papers becuse there was a mistake in something. i have a deadline 12 th oct...the prize will be sent back to the Wg if i dont pay 100e. can anyone help me here? :D

Respected,

We are pleased to inform you that your foreign partner has selected FedEx / TNT in order to ship the shipment to your address in the fastest and safest way.

Your shipment is still in transit, and we will confirm your arrival by e-mail.

In order to deliver faster and on time, we want to offer you the service of import customs clearance:

The complete service of import customs clearance with VAT, warehouse is 6,420 RSD.
This price does not include customs and tax costs.

If you agree that FedEx / TNT represents you in the customs procedure, please send us via e-mail customs@flying-cargo.rs completed, hand-signed, stamped documentation from the e-mail. We also enclose instructions to help you fill out the documentation, if you need it.

In addition to the mentioned documentation, it is necessary to submit:
- Certificate of registration for PIB (APR form of your company)
- Translation of the invoice (in free form, by e-mail, trade name of the goods you are importing, by items)

We kindly ask you to confirm such information by e-mail if you want to choose an external freight forwarder for the import of your shipment, so that we can inform you in a timely manner about the availability of picking up the consignment note. Purchase of the bill of lading for a week is 3240 RSD, including warehouse. After seven days, 110 RSD + VAT per day will be charged.

You can provide us with your further instructions as well as import documentation no later than 7 days from the date of receipt of this notice.
After the specified deadline, the shipment will be returned to the sender in accordance with the FedEx / TNT standard procedure for duty-free shipments.

VinHouse #43 Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14392 battles
  • [OWW] OWW

Finally, got my prize!!!

Thank You Wargaming!

O__Z_o_n_e #44 Posted 21 October 2020 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 686 battles
Somebody help me please, I didn't receive it yet.

O__Z_o_n_e #45 Posted 27 October 2020 - 09:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 686 battles

Finally, I got my prize! There were certain difficulties with communication, and then with delivery and payment of customs duties. But in the end, I still got headset! Thank you very much for your help, Sael_ and Marie. Without you, I couldn't get anything.

The headset is white, like I wanted, it is sound good and it is quite comfortable. I am satisfied, thank you, WG!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users