World of Tanks: Starlight Kit Incoming!

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:30 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Care to add some genuine superheroine flair to your favorite tanks, Commanders?

The full text of the news item

Maibombe #2 Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21818 battles
  • [WW3] WW3

So cool to see the ip jumping from Prime Video over to Prime Gaming and in the end via Loot in our game :)

Please more collabs like this in WoT!

StronkiTonki #3 Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:43 PM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 37471 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

Gonna need more tech trees to use these 20 or so unique commanders that are in my barracks.

Also wish I could trade in most stuff for something that I can make actual use of.

Already own all the tanks that are given as rentals, so it literally devalues the prime package for me.

The x5 missions and blueprints also have no value for me, because I already finished all tech trees, and am already sitting on top of hundreds of personal reserves.

The only thing I do find useful is the premium account. But come on, 1 day? Out of all things that are useful for me in this package, I get 1 entire day of premium. Oh and the new camo I guess...

Big letdown for me.

SharpBlue #4 Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 73002 battles
  • [DASH] DASH

Does she have the characters voice?

kirstar #5 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13756 battles
  • [316] 316

View PostStronkiTonki, on 17 September 2020 - 09:43 PM, said:

Gonna need more tech trees to use these 20 or so unique commanders that are in my barracks.

Also wish I could trade in most stuff for something that I can make actual use of.

Already own all the tanks that are given as rentals, so it literally devalues the prime package for me.

The x5 missions and blueprints also have no value for me, because I already finished all tech trees, and am already sitting on top of hundreds of personal reserves.

The only thing I do find useful is the premium account. But come on, 1 day? Out of all things that are useful for me in this package, I get 1 entire day of premium. Oh and the new camo I guess...

Big letdown for me.

you have researched all tanks ?  wow

mikonyaa #6 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22149 battles
loving the style and the female crew / /
21:22 Added after 0 minute

View Postkirstar, on 17 September 2020 - 09:16 PM, said:

i'm not even close lol, some players even have 11 skill crews..

Edited by catlikehana, 17 September 2020 - 10:23 PM.

Maauru #7 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26437 battles
  • [WUUT] WUUT

As we continue to provide you with the Prime Gaming (formerly Twitch Prime) packages, it’s time to say goodbye to a vehicle that’s become a dear friend to many, the King Tiger (Captured) . The tank’s been part of every single package for more than a year, and now that his watch is finally over, new exciting chapters are coming your way in the World of Tanks and Prime Gaming story. But for now, thank you, Tiger, for your long and awesome journey!

What exactly does this mean?

Because mine is still in garage so ...

Legendkiller165 #8 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10036 battles
"To claim excellent and free in-game stuff you need to link your Amazon account and not the Twitch account as before". Done that, still needs Twitch Prime so stop lying that we need only our Amazon account

mikonyaa #9 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22149 battles

View PostLegendkiller165, on 17 September 2020 - 09:41 PM, said:

"To claim excellent and free in-game stuff you need to link your Amazon account and not the Twitch account as before". Done that, still needs Twitch Prime so stop lying that we need only our Amazon account

You still need prime, nowhere does it say you don't, it just mentions that you don't need twitch.

StronkiTonki #10 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:47 PM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 37471 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

View Postkirstar, on 17 September 2020 - 09:16 PM, said:

Correct. With the only exceptions being the new tier 9 and 10 Polish mediums. Currently have been a bit busy grinding credits, but in not too long, I'll play the tier 8 and quickly get myself up to tier 10 on that line.

I also have all tier 10s in my garage at the moment, and all tier 1-7 tanks.

Only need to buy back a handful of tier 8 and 9's in order to get the full tech tree in my garage. :)

MeNoobTank #11 Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19397 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC

Season 2 of The boys is trash...

Ups..I forgot to mention SPOILER ALERT!

PlasticGangsta #12 Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31826 battles
Please tell me I am not going to lose my Tiger it is one of my absolute favourite tanks. I am sure at some point we were promised we would not lose it. I have been a Twitch Prime (Amazon Prime) customer for about 5 years and the Captured King Tiger may well be my most played vehicle after the Panther/M10.... you know I hate say this but I would probably buy it rather than lose it. I they are going to take it I do not say I wouldn't resent it but I resent lots of things World of Tanks do. My personal favourite of late is that the big Events recently were according to Eek and the official WoT guys and I quote. "Not the right time for an equipment discount" Not the right time for who? Certainly not for all those who had the equilibrium of their garages destroyed and have still not got it back on an even keel. The way I play has altered as I can no longer jump happily between vehicles as I have to install equipment costing a couple of million or so every time I want to play a vehicle in which I have no full load out. As I said I would resent it but I would buy rather than lose a tank I actually enjoy playing. If you cannot leave us with it at least give those about to lose it the chance to buy it back at discount.

PlasticGangsta #13 Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31826 battles

View PostStronkiTonki, on 17 September 2020 - 09:47 PM, said:

Correct. With the only exceptions being the new tier 9 and 10 Polish mediums. Currently have been a bit busy grinding credits, but in not too long, I'll play the tier 8 and quickly get myself up to tier 10 on that line.

I also have all tier 10s in my garage at the moment, and all tier 1-7 tanks.

Only need to buy back a handful of tier 8 and 9's in order to get the full tech tree in my garage. :)

I am attempting the same thing except arty. I have over 300 tanks now and I am on Tier VIII plus on almost every line and Tier X on half a dozen. Credits is my problem too. I have twenty million but I have two or three Tier X tanks already unlocked but I just want some sort of discount to buy them. I will be buying the Tier X for both the current Top of the Tree. The problem I am running into is that I am a pretty good Medium Tank driver or at least decent average and I can get on with heavies and turreted TD's I am however no good at light tanks or rear mounted tanks or TD's without a turret and where I have got to Tier VIII on almost all of these lines, I feel moody not playing well at Tier VIII. If I am in say a light in a Tier VIII battle the team desperately need me to play well and I may well do but I might just as easily play badly and be dead in the first two minutes. I do not like to let the side down at this level. I find learning to be impossible at Tier VIII as I feel responsible for my poor showings or at least my erratic performance. One average game, one great game and one diabolical mess of a game where I am dead in the first two minutes. SAVE THE KING TIGER C

Charlemagne_KDG #14 Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21252 battles
  • [SA-] SA-
This made me very happy, epic collaboration and great commander! 

Eroe_dell_Iride #15 Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5186 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS

Waiting to see the King Tiger C in the premium shop with the title "the great comeback" :sceptic:

Anyway thanks for free stuff, good to see amazon account instead twitch.

Edited by Eroe_dell_Iride, 18 September 2020 - 12:25 AM.

Hedgehog1963 #16 Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:55 PM

General

• Player
  • 60221 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
Very happy to get a commander again.  Thanks.

gaargod #17 Posted 18 September 2020 - 12:17 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25252 battles
Cool free stuff, but I wish the commander was Homelander. Starlight sucks...

saxsan4 #18 Posted 18 September 2020 - 12:37 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 28721 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--
I bought obj 244

hipper101 #19 Posted 18 September 2020 - 01:04 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23321 battles
  • [IDUNO] IDUNO
Sweet ! I love The Boys . 

StronkiTonki #20 Posted 18 September 2020 - 01:25 AM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 37471 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

View PostPlasticGangsta, on 17 September 2020 - 10:25 PM, said:

I am attempting the same thing except arty. I have over 300 tanks now and I am on Tier VIII plus on almost every line and Tier X on half a dozen. Credits is my problem too. I have twenty million but I have two or three Tier X tanks already unlocked but I just want some sort of discount to buy them. I will be buying the Tier X for both the current Top of the Tree. The problem I am running into is that I am a pretty good Medium Tank driver or at least decent average and I can get on with heavies and turreted TD's I am however no good at light tanks or rear mounted tanks or TD's without a turret and where I have got to Tier VIII on almost all of these lines, I feel moody not playing well at Tier VIII. If I am in say a light in a Tier VIII battle the team desperately need me to play well and I may well do but I might just as easily play badly and be dead in the first two minutes. I do not like to let the side down at this level. I find learning to be impossible at Tier VIII as I feel responsible for my poor showings or at least my erratic performance. One average game, one great game and one diabolical mess of a game where I am dead in the first two minutes. SAVE THE KING TIGER C

The important thing is to keep playing with tanks that you are comfortable with. Never try to keep playing tanks where you know you're performing badly.

I had the same thing. A long time ago I was to uncomfortable to even play tier 7, so I stuck to playing lower tiers.

Just try to keep learning from mistakes whenever you die, try to survive and be self critical. Lots of improvement will come your way. :honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users