WoT Premium

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bravo104 #1 Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22203 battles
  • [104VB] 104VB

Here is the thing I kind of struggle with ....

I wonder what you guy's think of it  

I have a Premium account for, whatever ammount of time, but it is calendar-time.

Say I have a 50 day's premium account, but I can not play all of the time, the clock keeps ticking and my day's go by without playing.

Why can it not be 50 day's of ACTUAL playingtime? 

I mean ..  I buy an amount of premium playtime .. then make it actual playingtime.  

I pay good money for it but it give me the feeling that part of it gets "stolen" from me. 

Due to, unforseen, circumstances I will not be able to play much in the upcoming month but my premiumday's are going to waste.

It should be nothing more then fair policy to make it actual playtime instead of calendar-time .   

And not just for me ;)      

Greetz

OniichanSenpai #2 Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5078 battles

That's just a totally different subscription model. Imagine Netflix wouldn't charge you per month but instead per month of viewing. That would just mean they recalculate the prices so that viewing individual movies would be relatively more expensive so that in the end you pay the same. Still, you don't gain anything. In contrary, paying per real time period gives you a reason to make use of that time by watching more movies - or in wots case - play more games.

And that's exactly what Wargaming wants. They want to incentive to play more, not less. That's why Netflix does it too. They want you to watch all their other stuff too just because you pay for it anyway.

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 28 September 2020 - 12:18 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 26351 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postbravo104, on 27 September 2020 - 10:39 PM, said:

I pay good money for it but it give me the feeling that part of it gets "stolen" from me. 

Perhaps try reading before you purchase. This system is the norm in the F2P world. You been around since 2011...why act like a newbie?

Gremlin182 #4 Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:41 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67882 battles

I play a lot and so go t a full years premium account, I probably play close to every day definitely every day this last few months so its good for me.

If they based it on days you play it would probably be sold at a higher price and we would have 2 types of premium time.

Even then some would say hey I only play 2 days a week for an hour and someone who plays for 8 hours gets more out of the premium time for the same price.

Can we have it so its just when I am logged into the game.

Thing is we kind of already have that, its called personal reserves.

They last 1 or 2 hours and give extra xp crew xp and so on much like premium time does.

Then you have premium tanks a one off purchase that always gives a bonus when you play that tank.

MeetriX #5 Posted 28 September 2020 - 07:47 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 29276 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

That's why there are boosters.

You can activate them when ever you want.

Also, you can buy 24h premium time, but that will become very expensive if you play a lot.

Edited by MeetriX, 28 September 2020 - 07:49 AM.

bravo104 #6 Posted 28 September 2020 - 09:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22203 battles
  • [104VB] 104VB

Thnxs for the reply guy's ..  

I was just wondering about it, but it makes perfect sense now...

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 28 September 2020 - 12:18 AM, said:

Perhaps try reading before you purchase. This system is the norm in the F2P world. You been around since 2011...why act like a newbie?

It was just a question.  Nothing more, nothing less  ;)   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users