Italian premium tank tier 8

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

damdor #1 Posted 29 September 2020 - 01:01 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 27944 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
i cant believe there is a Italian line of tanks (medium only) and no Italian premium tank available, yes i know that there has been one (but its not available at present) , but there hasnt been for a while and i would love to be able train my Italian line crew up in a premium , i would have expected there really should be one for each line off tanks just to make it fair ?

WOT_SEPP_HECKenbewacher #2 Posted 29 September 2020 - 02:34 PM

General

• Player
  • 43470 battles
  • [KRW4L] KRW4L

View Postdamdor, on 29 September 2020 - 01:01 PM, said:

i cant believe there is a Italian line of tanks (medium only) and no Italian premium tank available, yes i know that there has been one (but its not available at present) , but there hasnt been for a while and i would love to be able train my Italian line crew up in a premium , i would have expected there really should be one for each line off tanks just to make it fair ?

thats not the only line with this issue ;)

- polish Meds

- all Arty Lines

- Chinese Meds and Heavies

- French Heavies

etc (im just to lazy to list them all)

For all of them are Premiums available, but not purchaseable for Gold...

And its very good for the game, that we dont have the OP Progetto available for gold in the game.

PS: After the Nerf, the Line has become quite useless, so i see no point of training a crew for this line. I have now 2 Crews which are useless :/

Marlekin #3 Posted 29 September 2020 - 02:50 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 34653 battles
  • [BEUKR] BEUKR

You are right, of course. 
Having no suitable premium tank for your tank line can be a pain. A premium tank would give you a stable crewtrainer which grinds you some credits at the same time, without the ups and downs of a regular techtree tank. 

Unfortunately, Wargaming keeps insisting on releasing stronger and stronger premium tanks to boost their sales numbers and they went too far with the premium Progett. Instead of nerfing this tank like the other Progetto tanks, they gave it a faster reload and typically stopped selling it. There's no telling when or if it will be back on sales. (Personally, I think that the new italian premium tank might be an indication that this might not be the case). Because WG has such low regard of properly balancing their game you are currently left without any options for a premium tank as a crewtrainer. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users