• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Angelo51 #141 Posted 18 October 2020 - 04:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 76637 battles
  • [HELL5] HELL5

View PostEchotun, on 18 October 2020 - 12:25 PM, said:

Do you mean, as an example, that WG should start banning the players that are causing others to become toxic under the fair play umbrella? 
If so, I wouldnt be totally opposed to that. Just make sure that the player reporting is forced to check what the player he is reporting actually was up to during the battle. 

If we banned all the parasites, normal players would likely be way less toxic. 

Personally I would like to see Wargaming make a Video where they denounce the Racist Rants, Death Threats and the Stupidy we sometimes see in games, instead of being mum on the subject.  Words have meanings and the players are of a diverse group, and they all need to be respected in the game.  And as far as history goes, alot of different people from all over the world shed their blood and gave their lives so we today could live in freedom.  Some of them didn't even have freedom in their own countries.  That is a fact.

Edited by Angelo51, 18 October 2020 - 04:23 PM.

RockyRoller #142 Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:57 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 42470 battles
To have freedom is to have both the good and the bad with a choice to chose within the law of the land. Bad enough we have the UK thought police checking our thinking. https://freespeechunion.org/ this site might help you appreciate the problem of speech and suppression.

Angelo51 #143 Posted 18 October 2020 - 11:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 76637 battles
  • [HELL5] HELL5

View PostRockyRoller, on 18 October 2020 - 08:57 PM, said:

To have freedom is to have both the good and the bad with a choice to chose within the law of the land. Bad enough we have the UK thought police checking our thinking. https://freespeechunion.org/ this site might help you appreciate the problem of speech and suppression.

Thank you I will check it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users