Now now... the Russian TDs can 1-2 shoot anyone from within 100m. The M3Lee is actually an oversized TD and that poor dude has a stock pew pew gun on it. He didn't do much wrong if you analyse the facts:
1. He took the first natural cover he had and tried to line a shot when the enemy blew the cover. Being in an oversized shoe box, he did a wrong turn... happens.
2. It sorta worked since his enemy, even with the cover broken, actually first shot the boxes.
3. His crew+tank+skills didn't help him on the retaliatory fire though so he missed
4. He tried to move behind church and he ALMOST managed it; the SU managed a lucky shot and tracked him in the last milisecond
5. Once tracked, he was easy prey.
Now, we can admit there could've been smarter choices to take, but the SU had all the cards here. Faster, more agile, better gun. If you ever been in this guys tank, you would've pitied him, not make fun of him. M3Lee is by far one of the worst tanks ever added to this game, due to lack of mobile turret.
This kind of "noobs" are no noobs. They are just people struggling with bad tanks. Noobs in tier 9 or 10 who "protect arty" from 5 meters, now that's the kind that really deserve to be mocked...