• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Dwigt #1 Posted 15 October 2020 - 10:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• WG Staff
  • 2147 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hello everyone,

Please feel free to share your feedback on the reworked daily quests here.

Thank you!

SlyHuntsman #2 Posted 20 October 2020 - 02:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22644 battles
  • [_RLD_] _RLD_

Copy from main thread as specific to this discussion:

The prizes for completing Bonus Missions will also become better and more valuable. In addition to bonds, credits, and other goodies, we've added Training Booklets, blueprint fragments, and crew skins to the reward pool

We already had 20k booklets and blueprints....

There will also be an increase in the variety of Epic Rewards [...] you can now get your hands on a Personal Training Manual and items of new Equipment

I swear they originally promised books for epic but never delivered....

13:17 Added after 2 minute

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/1-8-daily-missions/

From that article... I have NEVER gotten a training manual and mostly only personal reserves...

Edited by SlyHuntsman, 20 October 2020 - 02:21 PM.

Xaltu #3 Posted 20 October 2020 - 06:14 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27867 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Block Quote

The prizes for completing Bonus Missions will also become better and more valuable. In addition to bonds, credits, and other goodies, we've added Training Booklets, blueprint fragments, and crew skins to the reward pool. By the way, completing Daily Missions is currently the only way to get crew skins and customize your crew members!

I like the concept of the daily rewards and some days they seem harder than others depending on whether RNG is in my favour. For me though I don't consider adding crew skins is a better and more valuable reward. Personally I would be disappointed as the crew skin gives no actual benefit to game play, compared to the other rewards.

wolfsrain #4 Posted 21 October 2020 - 08:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 78011 battles
  • [LASO] LASO

Let me check: most of the time in the epic reward were personal reserves. Don't care about those, unless they are credit reserves. Second place: garage slots (which i consider it a decent reward). Third place: 1 premium days (useful). Last place, seen only two times since the implementation of the standard daily missions: training manuals (two times).

Now... I have to grind more for... wait for it.... training booklets and blueprint fragments. Those are already available, so why are you try to spin it. Do you even play your own game?!! And crew skins used to be available, too. For less work, i might add. And no. I do not care about the whole customization elements. The only stuff that i care, when it comes to customization, is the camo, as is actually useful. If you want to add a truly valuable reward, add a way to win the historical camo already in the game and sold for gold only. Clown camo is given plenty, but historical, god forbids. I don't use decals, emblems, etc. I am not a five years old. I don't care about crew skins. I have already quite a few since the times when they were dropping like crazy and never used them. They add nothing to the game and you can't see them in-battle. They are also not voiced. And some of the crew banter can actually help in-battle. So no need to put crew skins that would cut access to precious battle information.

If this game turns into Fortnite, i can safely go away for good. Seems that is the trend. Don't take us for fools, with Alzheimer. We know what it was previously of the introduction of the daily missions. The only good thing that came when the daily missions were introduced was the addition of the bonds. The same bonds that you've removed for getting medals and battle heroes in the lower tiers, while trying to push people to play the much hated tier X.

If you want to convince people to play at tier X rework the goddamn economy. Also, rework the fragging Personal Campaigns, as they are impossible to do in the current meta. Those should be adjusted with every patch that messes with the meta. That way, you won't have to complain that you don't have enough data about tanks like Object 260 and 279(e) or Chimera or T55A and so on. You don't have enough data, because for the vast majority of your players those missions are impossible and based on pure luck. You need the right map, the right team and so on. And that is the answer to one of your affirmations made in a different thread, Dwigt.

Tramolii #5 Posted 21 October 2020 - 08:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5643 battles

Daily Quests Rework is still insufficient.

Duke_Harkonnen #6 Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18222 battles

SCAM!

If I had no tie I could make it in 3 games max. Now to get slightly more or same I have to play more.

That means if I dont have time I get 0 rewards.

Bad News for me.

ToodlePips #7 Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71176 battles

View Postwolfsrain, on 21 October 2020 - 07:03 AM, said:

Let me check: most of the time in the epic reward were personal reserves. Don't care about those, unless they are credit reserves. Second place: garage slots (which i consider it a decent reward). Third place: 1 premium days (useful). Last place, seen only two times since the implementation of the standard daily missions: training manuals (two times).

Now... I have to grind more for... wait for it.... training booklets and blueprint fragments. Those are already available, so why are you try to spin it. Do you even play your own game?!! And crew skins used to be available, too. For less work, i might add. And no. I do not care about the whole customization elements. The only stuff that i care, when it comes to customization, is the camo, as is actually useful. If you want to add a truly valuable reward, add a way to win the historical camo already in the game and sold for gold only. Clown camo is given plenty, but historical, god forbids. I don't use decals, emblems, etc. I am not a five years old. I don't care about crew skins. I have already quite a few since the times when they were dropping like crazy and never used them. They add nothing to the game and you can't see them in-battle. They are also not voiced. And some of the crew banter can actually help in-battle. So no need to put crew skins that would cut access to precious battle information.

If this game turns into Fortnite, i can safely go away for good. Seems that is the trend. Don't take us for fools, with Alzheimer. We know what it was previously of the introduction of the daily missions. The only good thing that came when the daily missions were introduced was the addition of the bonds. The same bonds that you've removed for getting medals and battle heroes in the lower tiers, while trying to push people to play the much hated tier X.

If you want to convince people to play at tier X rework the goddamn economy. Also, rework the fragging Personal Campaigns, as they are impossible to do in the current meta. Those should be adjusted with every patch that messes with the meta. That way, you won't have to complain that you don't have enough data about tanks like Object 260 and 279(e) or Chimera or T55A and so on. You don't have enough data, because for the vast majority of your players those missions are impossible and based on pure luck. You need the right map, the right team and so on. And that is the answer to one of your affirmations made in a different thread, Dwigt.

I think it is fair enough that Wargaming is pushing visual customization; I think it is a healthier way to monetarize the game than by releasing broken premium tanks. Having said that, though, I must admit I personally don't care much about visuals, either.

As regards Tier X, I'm happy to hear that I am not the only one who hates high Tier gameplay these days. In fact, I play hardly anything other than Tier VI now, as this is about the only Tier I really enjoy these days, despite the horribly broken Tier VI arties (M44 anyone?), which WG steadfastly refuses to balance. I would really love to play more Tier V, but you don't advance in battle tank ranks at Tier V and lower, so what's the point. As to higher Tiers, I find the game to be simply too unbalanced for my taste, especially on Tier X, so I don't bother anymore. It simply isn't fun, and no amount of bonds or other goodies will make me play a game I don't enjoy.

Edited by ToodlePips, 21 October 2020 - 01:28 PM.

wolfsrain #8 Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 78011 battles
  • [LASO] LASO

Well, at least give the re-roll possibility to the bonus mission. I already reroll any mission that has blueprints as a reward as those are completely useless for me. I have all the tech trees researched, so the blueprints are completely unnecessary. Or allow me to sell them. I have no use for thousands of universal blueprints and hundreds of national ones. Seriously. Let... me... sell those!

And if my bonus mission gives me a crew skin, which i've already stated that i don't use, i can't do anything about it. Because i have no re-roll option.

Sosnowy_ #9 Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11436 battles
  • [NE_XT] NE_XT

But can you somewhere show all possible rewards?

For previous rewards there was a page: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/1-8-daily-missions/

DIREWOLF75 #10 Posted 21 October 2020 - 07:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20709 battles

View PostDwigt, on 15 October 2020 - 10:46 AM, said:

Hello everyone,

Please feel free to share your feedback on the reworked daily quests here.

Thank you!

The rewards are the EXACT SAME AS BEFORE.

The only visible difference is that difficulty of daily quests are higher.   Too high.   While some quests were easy, because of the extremely uneven RNG, even before this it could sometimes be completely impossible to finish a daily quest.   The inability to reroll the bonus quest was also a severe drawback, either because it ended up being something you just do not have time/energy to get, or because you really do not want the reward.

1/2/3/5 blueprint fragments is EXACTLY the same levels of reward as before.   And other rewards i've seen today, same as before, no visible change.

The 20k XP manuals are simply not worth enough to be called a good reward.   You get very few of them and only sometimes for a nation you wanted it for.   And when a crew needs 600k XP for next skill, 20k is a drop in the ocean.   And for everyone playing premium account, a matter of 2-4 matches won and spending the premium bonus.

And reserves, uh yeah i usually don't play a lot of games at once which makes them mostly useless.   Hence i currently have over 1600 reserves unusued, waiting for you to give me SOME way to sell them or whatever.   Let us sell them for 1-5 gold and i'd be happy.

Same for those who have full techtrees, let them sell the useless blueprints for 1-5 gold and that would be fine.

For me, the most useful side of common daily quest rewards have been silver, simply because the ingame economy is so warped.   Unless you're a top player, you simply cannot play tier 8 or above without losing silver unless you have premium tanks and/or premium account.

Last week i got an "Epic performance" reward for a good match with M40, including a Gore's medal,  3.2k dmg and 2 kills, 4th in my team for XP(exactly 1 survivor on my team won the game), MOST damage done by anyone from BOTH teams...

And yet?   Without the 20k silver reward from a daily quest, my "Epic performance" generated 740 silver plus.   Because shots are so absurdly expensive at high tiers.   I accidentally found out the other week that not shooting at or seeing any enemies at all is actually much more profitable than taking an active part in the battle.   Because nearly everyone went the other side of the map, and none who went my side, well i never got a chance to fire at them at all before my team had won.   I got over 20k silver from that.   Also tier 8.   Didn't spot anything, wasn't spotted, didn't shoot at all, wasn't hit, nothing.   And that still got me MUCH more silver than an "Epic performance".

Suggestion, revert difficulty level to where it was, but keep whatever additions to the rewards you may have done(not that i noticed any changes at all).   Then when the bonus daily mission is done, line up a second set at the higher difficulty level.

RockyRoller #11 Posted 21 October 2020 - 09:34 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 42463 battles
First time I've not even bothered to do the final reward. Kill 10 for a crew face, non point.

Bryrup1 #12 Posted 22 October 2020 - 07:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33130 battles
  • [LUTS] LUTS

The price/reward for the daily missions HAS changed, i can see that. And the missions are still not that hard to complete.

For the the first daily mission i get 2x a large repair kit, this was always just 1.

For the second daily mission i get 2 x a blue print, that's the same.

And for the third daily mission 40.000 credits this was  30.000 or 50.000 credits.

So that not bad. 

And for the Epic reward that looks great !!  ( the one you get after you complete 45 daily missions)

I will get 100 bonds, 3x 50% XP booster and a Turbocharger class 1

I like this change, good job WG.

And re-roll possibility to the bonus mission, like mentioned her above is a great idea !!!

Edited by Bryrup1, 22 October 2020 - 07:35 AM.

_Abnormalize_ #13 Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8620 battles
daily quest nerf  :D
nothing else.  increasing dif for same rewards
as ex yesterday got 3k base exp for 3 bps, when i had to do 2k base for 3 bps
thx WG for just sucking the crapout of everything 

ColdSteel__ #14 Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22147 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

so we decided to increase them. The difficulty of these missions has also been increased to reflect the new, more valuable rewards

oxymoron

noun

1. a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction

RockyRoller #15 Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:39 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 42463 battles

cause damage to 25 tanks for 5 German blueprints vs 30 bonds for 7 critical hits...... guess which is the special 4th mission.

Spoiler

Buoze #16 Posted 22 October 2020 - 03:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20667 battles

I never understood how you come up with those decissions, WG... beats me...

Who said to you that we need harder to complete daily missions? Because that is what you did now.

Who said we need all that visual jiber jaber clown crapcammos, icons and all other useless crap on tanks? I never cared, nor I will care about that crap for which you even have to pay gold to advance further the level! You are kidding right?

3D tank skins, connected to some event or thematics, I do understand (for example T-55 skin from WT E 110 event would be great!) But tanks with teeth painted on it or some painting of nature?! *facepalm*

DIREWOLF75 #17 Posted 22 October 2020 - 07:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20709 battles

Strangely, TODAY i'm seeing that the silver value of daily quests have increased by 10k.   Despite the update being yesterday, at which time the change wasn't there for some reason.

However, the increase in difficulty is absolutely NOT something good.   Especially not with how small the increased reward is.

Due to the randomness, and the fact that the missions are the same as before, just requiring higher numbers, this means completing dailies become even more chancy.

Because SOME quests, like getting critical hits, just play an arty or a tank with a HE gun and you can easily get those.

However, like the current 2nd level quest i got today, i need to get 3 kills.   Yeah sure, some days that's not even an issue at all, and i keep getting several kills almost every match.   But sometimes you just CANNOT get those last shots in and get the kills.   So far today, zero kills, and i don't know if i have the TIME to make sure i get those kills at all today.   Hence, i may end up not getting that OR the bonus mission.

Block Quote

I never understood how you come up with those decissions, WG... beats me...

Who said to you that we need harder to complete daily missions? Because that is what you did now.

This.   Exactly this.   Daily missions as they were, were ok, except you really should be allowed to reroll the bonus mission as well.   As i said in previous post, if anything, make it possible to get another set of dailies once you complete the first one, that would have been considerably better.

Somnorila #18 Posted 23 October 2020 - 08:52 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 58964 battles
I don't get this missions. I want some bloody fragments but i haven't been able to earn a single german or french fragment in probably two weeks. Today none of the missions gave any of these so i guess that's what happened till now. And what's the purpose of that "marathon style" bs? It takes ages to complete all just for some measly 100 bonds and freaking 50%/1hour boost?! I barely use boosts as i forget to activate them and never ever go for 50% when i do. If i could sell those crappy 50% i would. This is just clutter really. Also gtfo with 50k silver reward for missions as that's like one battle with food and directive on. Wow, such prize! Got any more jokes?

Zagy_BG #19 Posted 24 October 2020 - 06:16 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13751 battles
Increasing difficulty and rewards was a stupid decision - now I have to play more of this unbalanced game and get more annoyed to fulfill them.

Also tagged with Update, 1.10.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users