Jump to content


Preload Update 1.10.1 Right Now!


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 36,120
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Are you excited about our latest update? Check out how you can download it sooner!

The full text of the news item

xxxgamer4ever #2 Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 80147 battles
  • 11
  • [ACON] ACON
  • Member since:
    04-16-2015
Not working the preload. The settings are good and not happen nothing...

ReDBuLL1476 #3 Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20308 battles
  • 3
  • [-VEFA] -VEFA
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013
when will it start? nothing happens now

vuque #4 Posted 16 October 2020 - 05:08 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 19667 battles
  • 4,441
  • [TAF-G] TAF-G
  • Member since:
    08-05-2010

View Postxxxgamer4ever, on 16 October 2020 - 03:30 PM, said:

Not working the preload. The settings are good and not happen nothing...

 

View PostReDBuLL1476, on 16 October 2020 - 03:47 PM, said:

when will it start? nothing happens now

 

It should be working normally. Are you sure you followed the necessary steps as it was explained in the guideline?



Dragokar #5 Posted 16 October 2020 - 05:26 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 44098 battles
  • 4,517
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    07-12-2010

View Postvuque, on 16 October 2020 - 05:08 PM, said:

 

 

It should be working normally. Are you sure you followed the necessary steps as it was explained in the guideline?


In most cases it starts one day after the announcement. Might sound weird, but this is what it was like for me in the past.



Bordhaw #6 Posted 16 October 2020 - 06:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16950 battles
  • 6,121
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Postxxxgamer4ever, on 16 October 2020 - 01:30 PM, said:

Not working the preload. The settings are good and not happen nothing...


Sounds like a you problem.

 

Works fine for me. 



TheJ4ckal #7 Posted 16 October 2020 - 06:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6886 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    11-01-2014

View Postvuque, on 16 October 2020 - 05:08 PM, said:

 

 

It should be working normally. Are you sure you followed the necessary steps as it was explained in the guideline?

What steps? Its one tick box?

Surely the delays around the world are just due to the files being synced across hundreds of proxy servers.

At the end of the day it will be there when its released. Having it preloaded before anyone else makes no difference.



Zanardi2 #8 Posted 16 October 2020 - 08:18 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 660 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013
Patience! We will get it anyway.

_RO_GeneraL #9 Posted 16 October 2020 - 08:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21663 battles
  • 1
  • [_REAL] _REAL
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013
can u please post a list of what the update contains?!?! thanks!!

_Mounir #10 Posted 16 October 2020 - 09:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26398 battles
  • 1
  • [Y0L0-] Y0L0-
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014
Everything is fine and not working for me 

GreenCamel #11 Posted 17 October 2020 - 01:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25785 battles
  • 228
  • [IRANI] IRANI
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014

doesn't work, just like always.



xxxgamer4ever #12 Posted 17 October 2020 - 01:20 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 80147 battles
  • 11
  • [ACON] ACON
  • Member since:
    04-16-2015

View PostDragokar, on 16 October 2020 - 05:26 PM, said:


In most cases it starts one day after the announcement. Might sound weird, but this is what it was like for me in the past.



And you are the winner. I tryed now after midnight and the preload is finally started. Thanks.



SupremeMaster #13 Posted 17 October 2020 - 03:39 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53163 battles
  • 2,152
  • [EDBFE] EDBFE
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

View PostDragokar, on 16 October 2020 - 07:26 PM, said:


In most cases it starts one day after the announcement. Might sound weird, but this is what it was like for me in the past.

It was always like this for me too.. Gosh it misled me a thousands of times in the past..



Sturmi_0545 #14 Posted 17 October 2020 - 06:41 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 45227 battles
  • 647
  • [SNOB] SNOB
  • Member since:
    02-24-2011

View Post_RO_GeneraL, on 16 October 2020 - 07:20 PM, said:

can u please post a list of what the update contains?!?! thanks!!

3.5GB of .bmp files for dogtags XD



blackeyes90 #15 Posted 17 October 2020 - 06:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36387 battles
  • 246
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012

View Postvuque, on 16 October 2020 - 04:08 PM, said:

 

 

It should be working normally. Are you sure you followed the necessary steps as it was explained in the guideline?


Is halloween stuff included in this update ?3,5 Gb is alittle too much dont you think ?



_HakunaMatata_ #16 Posted 17 October 2020 - 07:01 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 80209 battles
  • 352
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

WG, remove the stupid XVM from Running inside the matches for the sake of God. How can you allow this cheat system exist? How is it fair when players are hit by arty just because of stupid stats and not because of tiers. I am tier 8 as T34 in a match with tier 9 and 10. Next to me is a Is-7 and another another AMX 50 120. Two platoon arty hit me till I end up dead. When game finished I ask both players why me and not the others who had stronger tanks. They say you had better stats. GUESS what stupid WG, I did more damage than is-7 and just under AMX 50 120 because he managed to fire all his 4 shots to a Leopard PTA. Why, why do you guys have to be so stupid and allow this system to exist? It's a CLEAR cheat because once you eliminate the good players on enemy side the bots with low IQ will end up dying like sheep.

 

 

 



Ba_nshee #17 Posted 17 October 2020 - 09:53 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32834 battles
  • 388
  • [TRIGG] TRIGG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2016

View Post_HakunaMatata_, on 17 October 2020 - 07:01 AM, said:

WG, remove the stupid XVM from Running inside the matches for the sake of God. How can you allow this cheat system exist? How is it fair when players are hit by arty just because of stupid stats and not because of tiers. I am tier 8 as T34 in a match with tier 9 and 10. Next to me is a Is-7 and another another AMX 50 120. Two platoon arty hit me till I end up dead. When game finished I ask both players why me and not the others who had stronger tanks. They say you had better stats. GUESS what stupid WG, I did more damage than is-7 and just under AMX 50 120 because he managed to fire all his 4 shots to a Leopard PTA. Why, why do you guys have to be so stupid and allow this system to exist? It's a CLEAR cheat because once you eliminate the good players on enemy side the bots with low IQ will end up dying like sheep.

 

 

 

 

Despite your high IQ, you really missed something in the last year.



Simona2k #18 Posted 17 October 2020 - 10:44 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5497 battles
  • 1,517
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Updated

grasho #19 Posted 17 October 2020 - 11:54 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 94953 battles
  • 419
  • [1ETR] 1ETR
  • Member since:
    11-09-2012

View Post_HakunaMatata_, on 17 October 2020 - 06:01 AM, said:

WG, remove the stupid XVM from Running inside the matches for the sake of God. How can you allow this cheat system exist? How is it fair when players are hit by arty just because of stupid stats and not because of tiers. I am tier 8 as T34 in a match with tier 9 and 10. Next to me is a Is-7 and another another AMX 50 120. Two platoon arty hit me till I end up dead. When game finished I ask both players why me and not the others who had stronger tanks. They say you had better stats. GUESS what stupid WG, I did more damage than is-7 and just under AMX 50 120 because he managed to fire all his 4 shots to a Leopard PTA. Why, why do you guys have to be so stupid and allow this system to exist? It's a CLEAR cheat because once you eliminate the good players on enemy side the bots with low IQ will end up dying like sheep.

 

 

 


Anonymiser is your friend.

 

I might just be deluding myself, but it certainly feels like I’m targeted less since I went anonymous.



Dragokar #20 Posted 17 October 2020 - 12:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 44098 battles
  • 4,517
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    07-12-2010

View Postxxxgamer4ever, on 17 October 2020 - 01:20 AM, said:



And you are the winner. I tryed now after midnight and the preload is finally started. Thanks.

 

View PostSupremeMaster, on 17 October 2020 - 03:39 AM, said:

It was always like this for me too.. Gosh it misled me a thousands of times in the past..

 

Yeah but we are only players you know, what do we know ;)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users