28 replies to this topic

dw321 #21 Posted 18 October 2020 - 06:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7492 battles
  • [5K5] 5K5

pps i dont have a favourite tank. i just play what i need for the matches

17:06 Added after 0 minute
oh i dont expect to win anything, not any more. just enjoy losing every day and waiting to leave lol

MeetriX #22 Posted 18 October 2020 - 06:32 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30088 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View Postdw321, on 18 October 2020 - 07:22 PM, said:

WIN STREAK????

You never heard that before?

Win streak is when you win one battle every now and then.

AmphetamineLogic #23 Posted 18 October 2020 - 06:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6242 battles
Top tip. Say nice things about WG. I've had a WR of 67% today. You only have yourself to blame if they take it out on you by rigging the game against you.

:trollface:

GencoPuraOliveOil #24 Posted 18 October 2020 - 06:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 859 battles
As it is I rotate between five accounts and have some nice tier 7-8 tanks in each. I play one battle and if is is a loss, I move to next account. It’s been one battle sessions for a long time now.

I reckon that WG tries to make old FtP players quit and by jove they are succeeding.

6thpzr #25 Posted 18 October 2020 - 09:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27607 battles

View PostMajorTom_7000, on 17 October 2020 - 10:20 PM, said:

Tonights games were just such total garbage it made me feel like quitting wot tonight. I had reached tier 3 in the tank rewards and actived the 15 *5 for wins, so I knew it would give me loss after loss after loss after loss  after loss. I also activated the *3 crew multiplier. Another thing guaranteed to drive down my win rate. So I wanted to use the boosters to improve the crew on my Amx m4 49L.

I got 1 win where I made it into the top 10 in 2 hours.  My overall win rate in the tank went down from like 52 to 48 percent. If I ever did manage to get a win I did 0 damage. My teams managed to position themselves to make it such there was nothing I could contribute to half the battles. Then there was the wonders of rng. Most fully aimed shots that filled up 3/4 of the view circle missed and those that hit ricoched or did critical damage. And there seemed to be a lot, lot more gold flying around tonight than normal too. For what its worth 6 out of 19 battles won in my amx m4 m9l. Average num of vehicles destroyed 0.11 Avg damage blocked 1100.Avg dmg 890. Of course this is including my 1 good battle where I did 3.2k damage.

So is it just me or has anyone else had a really rubbish night on wot ?

Tonights games were just such total garbage it made me feel like quitting wot tonight. I had reached tier 3 in the tank rewards and actived the 15 *5 for wins, so I knew it would give me loss after loss after loss after loss  after loss. I also activated the *3 crew multiplier. Another thing guaranteed to drive down my win rate. So I wanted to use the boosters to improve the crew on my Amx m4 49L.

I got 1 win where I made it into the top 10 in 2 hours.  My overall win rate in the tank went down from like 52 to 48 percent. If I ever did manage to get a win I did 0 damage. My teams managed to position themselves to make it such there was nothing I could contribute to half the battles. Then there was the wonders of rng. Most fully aimed shots that filled up 3/4 of the view circle missed and those that hit ricoched or did critical damage. And there seemed to be a lot, lot more gold flying around tonight than normal too. For what its worth 6 out of 19 battles won in my amx m4 m9l. Average num of vehicles destroyed 0.11 Avg damage blocked 1100.Avg dmg 890. Of course this is including my 1 good battle where I did 3.2k damage.

It's the same every day and I'm getting pretty fed up with the  rigged hacked battles,  I've gone from an overall win rate of 57% down to 56.07%. Every day ends with more defeats than victories. 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #26 Posted 19 October 2020 - 06:23 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39002 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Post6thpzr, on 18 October 2020 - 09:24 PM, said:

It's the same every day and I'm getting pretty fed up with the  rigged hacked battles,  I've gone from an overall win rate of 57% down to 56.07%. Every day ends with more defeats than victories. 

You've got it backwards. WG have actually stopped rigging your games to help you win so now the drop you're seeing is a result of you having to win by yourself.

You don't after all think you got a 57% winrate without any 'secret' help now did you?

JollyRogerz #27 Posted 19 October 2020 - 10:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18385 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK
Yeah it was really rubbish over the weekend, many games 5-0 with 2 mins down in the game. I tried to do my part, in general my performance was not too bad but still had some stinkers, especially when the game is over before i even get into any type of position. I'm getting used to checking my performance more than my wr, if I feel ok with what I did I keep playing, even if I'm losing, if I find that I'm getting wrecked game after game (whether my fault or not) and can't seem to get anything going, then I just stop. 

AmphetamineLogic #28 Posted 19 October 2020 - 10:15 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6242 battles

I think a lot of players are over thinking it. My premium account ran out 3 weeks ago and since then I've been on F2P. My WR has gone up from 45% to 49%.

Clearly the only explanation is that WoT are rigging the battles in my favour to tempt me to shell out for more premium days.

Discontinued #29 Posted 19 October 2020 - 10:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2116 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postmalachi6, on 18 October 2020 - 09:36 AM, said:

People are so cognitively biased.  Makes me wonder if activating things like this makes some people play worse out of a form a self-sabotaging, on a subconscious level.  It's rather like the lucky rabbit's foot; It does not matter that it is just a thing, having it about you makes you think more positively and that positive thought influences outcomes.  Belief is a powerful thing, whether true or not.

Not sure if I believe anything anymore maybe in a nihilist.

I never understood the boosters losing streak thing or the run out of premium = crappy MM thing either  as you say negative attitude make a huge difference to how well we perform. Personally I think its a bunch of Hogwash

More than happy to take those boosters off anyone's hands if they want to give them to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users