Jump to content


Waht?


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

BR33K1_PAWAH #1 Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:30 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 11199 battles
  • 3,321
  • [EVILC] EVILC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

 

?

 



Gixxer66 #2 Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22850 battles
  • 1,066
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

OK - "This Video is restricted"

 

May be a small clue as to what or waht?



BR33K1_PAWAH #3 Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:46 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 11199 battles
  • 3,321
  • [EVILC] EVILC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View PostGixxer66, on 19 October 2020 - 02:34 PM, said:

OK - "This Video is restricted"

 

May be a small clue as to what or waht?

 

Hmm, that's weird.

Try now.



tajj7 #4 Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:49 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 31160 battles
  • 18,807
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014
The shot goes into the upper plate as far as I can see, slowed it down and that is what it looks like to me. 

BR33K1_PAWAH #5 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 11199 battles
  • 3,321
  • [EVILC] EVILC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View Posttajj7, on 19 October 2020 - 02:49 PM, said:

The shot goes into the upper plate as far as I can see, slowed it down and that is what it looks like to me. 

You're right, it does:

 

Spoiler

 

But it looks like that only in the replay - in the battle i definitely saw shell hit his turret, so i was like "whaaa?"


Edited by BR33K1_PAWAH, 19 October 2020 - 01:07 PM.


Private_Miros #6 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32165 battles
  • 13,335
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

This is why you don't keep your stack of vodka in the back of the turret, Ivan.

 

Yeah, upper plate, but still the shell had a while to travel to the fuel tanks or engine. Did the post battle screen make clear which you hit?



BR33K1_PAWAH #7 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:20 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 11199 battles
  • 3,321
  • [EVILC] EVILC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 19 October 2020 - 03:12 PM, said:

This is why you don't keep your stack of vodka in the back of the turret, Ivan.

 

Yeah, upper plate, but still the shell had a while to travel to the fuel tanks or engine. Did the post battle screen make clear which you hit?

Lol

 

Fuel tank, my client probably wasn't in sync with the server and for me it looked like i've hit back of his turret.

12:21 Added after 1 minute

This situation reminds me of all those "why i didn't killed/penned him?" threads.

12:21 Added after 1 minute
Except that i've penned and killed him :teethhappy:

NekoPuffer_PPP #8 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:43 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38386 battles
  • 6,198
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 19 October 2020 - 02:20 PM, said:

Lol

 

Fuel tank, my client probably wasn't in sync with the server and for me it looked like i've hit back of his turret.

12:21 Added after 1 minute

This situation reminds me of all those "why i didn't killed/penned him?" threads.

12:21 Added after 1 minute
Except that i've penned and killed him :teethhappy:

 

That probably explains every ghost shell ever. :amazed:



Homer_J #9 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 34189 battles
  • 39,318
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 19 October 2020 - 01:12 PM, said:

This is why you don't keep your stack of vodka in the back of the turret, Ivan.

 

Yeah, upper plate, but still the shell had a while to travel to the fuel tanks or engine. Did the post battle screen make clear which you hit?

 

There's fuel tanks all over those tanks.  Would not surprise me if there is one behind the UFP



NekoPuffer_PPP #10 Posted 19 October 2020 - 02:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38386 battles
  • 6,198
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 19 October 2020 - 02:50 PM, said:

There's fuel tanks all over those tanks.  Would not surprise me if there is one behind the UFP

 

https://armor.wotinspector.com/?targetVehicleId=7937,17922,14595,27396&mode=xray.modules&platform=pc

 

The driver sits next to the fuel tank at the front, which covers 60% of the front surface area of the hull.

 

Such design, much wow. If you don't get your head blown off, you instead get incinerated. Yikes.



Homer_J #11 Posted 19 October 2020 - 03:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 34189 battles
  • 39,318
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 19 October 2020 - 02:26 PM, said:

 

https://armor.wotinspector.com/?targetVehicleId=7937,17922,14595,27396&mode=xray.modules&platform=pc

 

The driver sits next to the fuel tank at the front, which covers 60% of the front surface area of the hull.

 

Such design, much wow. If you don't get your head blown off, you instead get incinerated. Yikes.

 

Ah but the fuel tank is protecting the ammo rack.

 

IIRC the Leopard tanks have the same arrangement.



Obsessive_Compulsive #12 Posted 19 October 2020 - 06:33 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 30592 battles
  • 9,040
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 19 October 2020 - 12:30 PM, said:

 

?

 


Would you care to explain what kind of vegetable you are playing on?



Dramya #13 Posted 19 October 2020 - 06:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19145 battles
  • 948
  • [_PZF_] _PZF_
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostObsessive_Compulsive, on 19 October 2020 - 07:33 PM, said:


Would you care to explain what kind of vegetable you are playing on?



Edited by Dramya, 19 October 2020 - 07:00 PM.


BR33K1_PAWAH #14 Posted 20 October 2020 - 07:52 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 11199 battles
  • 3,321
  • [EVILC] EVILC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View PostObsessive_Compulsive, on 19 October 2020 - 08:33 PM, said:


Would you care to explain what kind of vegetable you are playing on?

?

If you meant hardware, then Casio Personal M-1 Electronic Calculator, Model H-813C.



Only_Slightly_Bent #15 Posted 20 October 2020 - 09:24 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 30076 battles
  • 1,600
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 20 October 2020 - 06:52 AM, said:

?

If you meant hardware, then Casio Personal M-1 Electronic Calculator, Model H-813C.

The C? Dude, you need to get E, like seriously, the all round increase in performance will blow you away.



Discontinued #16 Posted 20 October 2020 - 09:28 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2220 battles
  • 570
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-16-2019

To me that looks like a lag spike albeit, a very tiny one.

 

On a side note having been away from the game for almost a year i have noticed more "ghost shells" than I did before, have they changed the servers or anything?



BR33K1_PAWAH #17 Posted 20 October 2020 - 11:33 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 11199 battles
  • 3,321
  • [EVILC] EVILC
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View PostDiscontinued, on 20 October 2020 - 11:28 AM, said:

To me that looks like a lag spike albeit, a very tiny one.

 

On a side note having been away from the game for almost a year i have noticed more "ghost shells" than I did before, have they changed the servers or anything?

They did not, but covid lockdowns did put a huge strain on whole internet infrastructure. So most online services quality is somewhat decreased ever since.

 

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 20 October 2020 - 11:24 AM, said:

The C? Dude, you need to get E, like seriously, the all round increase in performance will blow you away.

Really? Cool, I'll check it out then.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users