Why do I always lose?

defeat lose losing gameplay morons bot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

sorsbona #1 Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15325 battles

I definitely feel there is a curse on me. Based on the last 30 days WN8 rating, I have 2438 WN8 which equals with a blue color.

BUT

I always and by saying always I mean always lose somehow. Today I played 20 battles. I lost all of them. I was in the top 3 players  IN EVERY GAME both by xp and dmg.

What is this game seriously? It's trash. Ridiculous.

- I always get the bot team. 2 afk, more than 8 with 45% or lower win ratio, 3 bots, and the remaining maybe can fire his tank.

- The enemy is always FILLED with 52%+ players, they know how to play, where to go on a map, etc.

- The RNG is ridiculous: I always get low roll, many of my games with a 360 dmg tank would go like: 312, 305, 297, 324, 330

- But not the enemy...NOOOO they always get 392, 422, 404 etc.

This game is ridiculous. Or I have a really really really bad luck. I don't know.

Please tell me I am not the only one feeling this.

I am much of a decent player, I know the advanced tactics, I play really good and still get the worst teammates possible. I can't carry 10 players give me a break.

I stopped playing this game numerous times before, I had a 2 year break once, but I'm starting to feel the curse again.

Discontinued #2 Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2155 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I think the x5 event and 2nd lockdown in UK and many parts of the EU has swelled the number of players considerably as many casuals received an email offering free stuff. If they play one game.

Try to play massively OP vehicles or try tier 10 as it seems to presently be a slight refuge from really bad teams but as always tier 10 can be bad but for me recently its a safe haven from the casual moppets

I too and a few other friends have had horrible win rates in the last few days, I'm sure it will pass

Private_Miros #3 Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32041 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View Postsorsbona, on 12 November 2020 - 12:15 PM, said:

"I always lose"

Based on the last 30 days WN8 rating, I have 2438 WN8 which equals with a blue color.

Your 30 day recents are 54.26% win rate for an average tier 7.98 with 1215 average damage and 1512WN8.

You certainly do not have almost twice as much WN8 and you win the majority of your games (and quite a lot for that avg tier with that performance, which is solidly over average, but less so on the WN8 spectrum than 54% is on the WR spectrum).

https://en.wot-life....layer/sorsbona/

Edited by Private_Miros, 12 November 2020 - 01:38 PM.

Slyspy #4 Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 15531 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
OP, small sample sizes and confirmation bias can make rational analysis difficult but not impossible. Of course venting is also fine. 

Flicka #5 Posted 12 November 2020 - 02:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23770 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

It is your head.

As you can see here, you posted that you lose, we can see that you actually won majority of your games in the period.

You post a WN8 score from god knows where, we get to see the real one which is low for the winrate you got in the same period.

And you still came here to blame others, while it seems you are improving in your game and should be happy about it.

You are only feeling this, keep doing what you are doing and improve on it. And it will come.

I had days where I thought were bad, then I looked at the total score and I actually did really good, just some games stick in your head, it is just how our brain works.

GalmTwo #6 Posted 12 November 2020 - 02:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10652 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
20 games is nothing - as stated above. Vent, let it all out and just take it easy. If the games aren't going the you want them to go, then... it's time to whip out a deck of cards!  take a break.

Mimos_A #7 Posted 12 November 2020 - 02:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 34343 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH

https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/sorsbona%20/

You don't have that high recent wn8, and you didn't lose that much. Stop making stuff up. Sometimes you have a bad session, get over it.

KillingJoker #8 Posted 12 November 2020 - 02:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46496 battles

I think the main issue with people that lose too much is they don't understand why they lose...

I unlocked today my E5, i am curently with 20% winrate... but this is not the result of me playing horribly bad... for the most part i have been top of my team or in top 3 player

its not because of me the team loses.

but the problem with bellow average player is they fully fail to understand what they should and shouldn't do...

I am gona give a very good example of this... today in my second game with the E5 in ruinbeg... i was playing very agressive because as it was vs tier VIII's

i went to the crossing and started farming... in fact i was playing so agressive, and getting away with it, thast a bellow 48% player from my team in his 257, joined me thinking

he would also farm easily... and happened was...

While i was farming... he was taking shots, i hit, and he took shots because he doesn't fully understand what positioning he should took...

so he takes almost all his health, and he decides to hide behind me...

But there is major problem of this.. .the E5 relies on constant movement so you avoid people to hit your copula... and happen was this stupid 257 decided to park his 1 shot tank

cowardly behind mine after he did zero damage to the enemy and because he is now parked behind me i cant move anymore as i was... meaning i start also taking shots from my copula because an absolute idiot in my team restricted the space i have to work out the enemy tenks... 

This is one of the major issues with bad players using heavies, they misscalculate their positioning and they end up messing up with potencial carry players positioning..

Not only he was a player less, this player ruined my strategy...

But there are more examples like the idiots who decide to push screaming banzai to the front of enemy heavies, then resulting in the perfect hull down wreak for them...

stuff like that...

People win and lose, but the games you can win and you fail to win normaly are caused by your incompetence this is the truth...

I am not perfect either, i am too impolsive i like to push, and becuase of that i normaly end up focused by arty or enemy yolos... it happens all the time

thats why i am stuck with 1800 wn8, because if i was consistent i wouldn't had 10000 wn8 games, and then 5 or 6 games where i die trying to have 10000 games and get bellow average score this is my problem, because in one hand i am fully aware in 1 vs 1 i am devil on the lose but then i tend to misscalculate when to retreat, when to not be over agressive.. i just end up getting away with this because mostly my over agressive actions end up having consequences to the enemy teams either with damage dealth or assistance so in some ways it pays off... but statistically i am very inconsistent. from game to another.

Anyways, don't mind my rant.

Homer_J #9 Posted 12 November 2020 - 02:42 PM

Field Marshal

• 34148 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Closed at the request of the OP.

Also tagged with defeat, lose, losing, gameplay, morons, bot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users