Jump to content


All Hail Future Tier X Tank Owner - the science experiment.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

Poll: Share your emotions. (566 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

What are your feelings toward noob players?

  1. I wish them the slow, agonizing, painful death (258 votes [45.58%])

    Percentage of vote: 45.58%

  2. I love them, they make random matches fun (182 votes [32.16%])

    Percentage of vote: 32.16%

  3. I don't have any feelings toward them (126 votes [22.26%])

    Percentage of vote: 22.26%

Vote Hide poll

shug #41 Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

View PostLiannaSilverwind, on 10 January 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Eagerly waiting your next report!  :Smile_honoring:
im sorry but this thread is self opinionated righteous nonesense which bears hardly relevance to the gameplay

yes it may be popular as a story and well written but i has no place being in this forum you as a mod should move it like you move/delete/close posts that have much more to do with WoT gameplay but you happen to disagree with than this ever will.

Dandy #42 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 22303 battles
  • 379
  • [BENCH] BENCH
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
Absolutely great idea for a topic :)
Awaiting further observations ;)

KevinM38 #43 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4222 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011
Family love at its best. :)
Noobs are zoo material,and i am dissapointed no zoos in the world have noobs in their cages.
But lets face it,we couldnt live without them.Life would be too dull.Also,they are easy kills.

PrPrO #44 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:06 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 16599 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    09-06-2010
First time I am enjoying reading sth. on this forum :D
Am looking forward to future updates :D

Crasydwarf #45 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 11486 battles
  • 2,165
  • Member since:
    12-17-2010

View PostTaTn, on 10 January 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

...
Subject continues with login procedure, and spends concerning amount of time trying to find @ sign on keyboard.
...

Really? :blink:

NargilFenris #46 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 352
  • Member since:
    08-26-2011
Not trying to insult your bother I am just saying your description of his actions gave me a mental picture.

TaTn #47 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 21446 battles
  • 77
  • [AJD] AJD
  • Member since:
    08-23-2010

View PostNargilFenris, on 10 January 2012 - 10:12 PM, said:

Not trying to insult your bother I am just saying your description of his actions gave me a mental picture.
I said, i did not see that as insult, it just gave me an idea for the future posts. Who know what kind of people read this rubbish...

JayJay4466 #48 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18320 battles
  • 2,720
  • Member since:
    09-20-2011

View Postshug, on 10 January 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

im sorry but this thread is self opinionated righteous nonesense which bears hardly relevance to the gameplay

yes it may be popular as a story and well written but i has no place being in this forum you as a mod should move it like you move/delete/close posts that have much more to do with WoT gameplay but you happen to disagree with than this ever will.

Blimey, i bet you're a barrel of laughs at parties....

This game is a piece of ENTERTAINMENT; and this gentleman's thread has entertained me today. Judging by the rep and comments, he's entertained a lot of other people too and without getting too philosophical about it, to spread happiness to a group of strangers is a pretty special thing.

So lighten up a bit eh? Just because you're miserable doesn't mean everyone else has to be does it?

hypernova #49 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11107 battles
  • 795
  • Member since:
    05-12-2011
:Smile_great:
Please keep us up to date!

von_chom #50 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 17146 battles
  • 1,414
  • [_CALM] _CALM
  • Member since:
    09-18-2010
amazing work mate

Attin #51 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29497 battles
  • 208
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011
Don't let him catch you, when you're writing this  ;)

*Bookmarked*

8OJ4N #52 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 15697 battles
  • 4,339
  • Member since:
    06-03-2011
Maybe he's adopted?
Maybe you're adopted?  :lol:

bushwacker001 #53 Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27275 battles
  • 2,986
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View Postshug, on 10 January 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

im sorry but this thread is self opinionated righteous nonesense which bears hardly relevance to the gameplay

yes it may be popular as a story and well written but i has no place being in this forum you as a mod should move it like you move/delete/close posts that have much more to do with WoT gameplay but you happen to disagree with than this ever will.


It makes a change to see funny interesting and amusing thread on here instead of the usual 'me me me, you devs are rubbish, I am always bottom of the list, I hate type 59's, mm is crap, bouncy shots aren't fair boo hoo, I am quitting wot so there' threads so clear off and write one of those instead of attention seeking on this one.

shug #54 Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

View Postbushwacker001, on 10 January 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

It makes a change to see funny interesting and amusing thread on here instead of the usual 'me me me, you devs are rubbish, I am always bottom of the list, I hate type 59's, mm is crap, bouncy shots aren't fair boo hoo, I am quitting wot so there' threads so clear off and write one of those instead of attention seeking on this one.
yes so put the thread in the appropriate story telling forum the same way the mods do for any thread they feel that is offtopic rants or critizes the game
this is more like a reality tv show rant than anything to do with gameplay has celebrity big brother come to world of tanks
lets see some consistencey from the mods regardless of what the topic is i bet its no coincidence we see a beta tester with such few posts writing such claptrap but lorded to the heavens
as for the minus reps keep them coming it shows just how immature the majority of the posters here are i suggest they go watch more reality tv

PrPrO #55 Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 16599 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    09-06-2010

View Postshug, on 10 January 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

yes so put the thread in the appropriate story telling forum the same way the mods do for any thread they feel that is offtopic rants or critizes the game
this is more like a reality tv show rant than anything to do with gameplay has celebrity big brother come to world of tanks
lets see some consistencey from the mods regardless of what the topic is i bet its no coincidence we see a beta tester with such few posts writing such claptrap but lorded to the heavens
as for the minus reps keep them coming it shows just how immature the majority of the posters here are i suggest they go watch more reality tv
I see someone is jelly he cant writte like this guy here, You have no inspiration and no life so u have to sh** on everything u read/see?
Go play with barbies and leave this topic be.
@ TaTn ---keep em coming :)

shug #56 Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

View PostPrPrO, on 10 January 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

I see someone is jelly he cant writte like this guy here, You have no inspiration and no life so u have to sh** on everything u read/see?
Go play with barbies and leave this topic be.
@ TaTn ---keep em coming :)
quite the opposite since you find it soo interesting perhaps it is you who needs to get out more and lead a more exciting life not read about someone elses
i come here to read about world of tanks gameplay not someones diary thats why there are different section in the forum

PrPrO #57 Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:54 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 16599 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    09-06-2010

View Postshug, on 10 January 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

quite the opposite since you find it soo interesting perhaps it is you who needs to get out more and lead a more exciting life not read about someone elses
i come here to read about world of tanks gameplay not someones diary thats why there are different section in the forum

It is called story writing u know?
If You dont like it, dont read it.
And I am not interested in anyone others life, I never liked stuff like big brother and that things.... and BB is just looking at others life and could say voayering

shug #58 Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

View PostPrPrO, on 10 January 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

It is called story writing u know?
If You dont like it, dont read it.
And I am not interested in anyone others life, I never liked stuff like big brother and that things.... and BB is just looking at others life and could say voayering
thank you for validating my point its a story why is it in a gameplay section
yes are also correct i dont have to read it but again why is it in the gameplay section i came here to read expecting topics about gameplay not jackanory
prove it stop reading this thread
my issue is with the mods not the original poster anyone with a brain would realise that

PrPrO #59 Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:20 AM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 16599 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    09-06-2010

View Postshug, on 11 January 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

thank you for validating my point its a story why is it in a gameplay section
yes are also correct i dont have to read it but again why is it in the gameplay section i came here to read expecting topics about gameplay not jackanory
prove it stop reading this thread
my issue is with the mods not the original poster anyone with a brain would realise that

It is gameplay discussion, the writer of the story is telling us how his brother is playing WoT, what is his play style. And he writes it just like Homer wrote Iliad and Odyssey; in medias res, and stalking the main scene.

bushwacker001 #60 Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:51 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27275 battles
  • 2,986
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011
Don't feed the Troll......he is attention seeking and getting replies is just what he wants to get a stiffy. Just ignore him...he is already succeeding in ruining this thread.


on checking his stats....he has played zero games.....TROLL




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users