• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Jhoannes19 #1 Posted 13 November 2020 - 07:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10136 battles
  • [_LCI_] _LCI_

What becoming normal in this game?

It's been a while since the new patches. And believing or not the game for the general public has something different, but worse. In addition to that general use of unauthorized external programs for improving performance has been recorded increasing regardless of all the efforts(we start asking ourselves if those efforts were real?!?!). All of this has lead to a very confusing game, very time-consuming, less rewarding, and less fun. average time battle has decreased but matchmaking has made the rule "SUPER WIN OR SUPER LOSS"; as an example.

This system is broken, it's not capable of optimizing the gaming experience, and we clearly see neither the will to do so, this is very disappointing and creates disbelief in all us normal or average players, which play for fun but not only.

This is what it is World of Tanks now, a pay to win, unbalanced game, which is losing ground slowly.

We hope something will change and someone will make a move to make it real because all we came here to enjoy something good, but now has become rather hard if not impossible.

stormermp #2 Posted 13 November 2020 - 08:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 55387 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View PostJhoannes19, on 13 November 2020 - 06:35 PM, said:

What becoming normal in this game?

It's been a while since the new patches. And believing or not the game for the general public has something different, but worse. In addition to that general use of unauthorized external programs for improving performance has been recorded increasing regardless of all the efforts(we start asking ourselves if those efforts were real?!?!). All of this has lead to a very confusing game, very time-consuming, less rewarding, and less fun. average time battle has decreased but matchmaking has made the rule "SUPER WIN OR SUPER LOSS"; as an example.

This system is broken, it's not capable of optimizing the gaming experience, and we clearly see neither the will to do so, this is very disappointing and creates disbelief in all us normal or average players, which play for fun but not only.

This is what it is World of Tanks now, a pay to win, unbalanced game, which is losing ground slowly.

We hope something will change and someone will make a move to make it real because all we came here to enjoy something good, but now has become rather hard if not impossible.

stop supporting World of Tanks,the game isn't going anywhere but down and under and the devs as well as management does nothing to repair issues that persist in the game for years,therefore WG does not care OR they have come to the term that the game is depleted and will continue to inflate premium tanks and premium time needed to play the game.

Echotun #3 Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25096 battles
  • [FA-1] FA-1
I disagree. 

Lord_Khamul #4 Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17687 battles
  • [ALM_I] ALM_I

You're right.
This is more and more unplayable ... less and less fun, more and more desperate and confusing.
It is difficult to differentiate a good player from a cheating player ...
Most Games are very fast, unbalanced, and too many with MM + 2.
Tier X matches, 3 ... 4 minutes ... this is not normal.
Games with 5 light or more !! what is this? Mario Kart?

WOT is a great game, the best! but is losing.

I hope that WG reacts once and for all.

OreH75 #5 Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:34 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 57602 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF
Winning is fun, try to win more.

Ghoststalker #6 Posted 14 November 2020 - 12:00 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4351 battles
If you format your post with weird fonts and text alignment, it becomes harder to read.  

DaniulSims #7 Posted 14 November 2020 - 12:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11477 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View Poststormermp, on 13 November 2020 - 09:50 PM, said:

stop supporting World of Tanks,the game isn't going anywhere but down and under and the devs as well as management does nothing to repair issues that persist in the game for years,therefore WG does not care OR they have come to the term that the game is depleted and will continue to inflate premium tanks and premium time needed to play the game.

So you're here because...?

stormermp #8 Posted 14 November 2020 - 02:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 55387 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View PostDaniulSims, on 13 November 2020 - 11:09 PM, said:

So you're here because...?

No arguments regarding my post whatsoever huh?better question is why you're here?your defending of the game differ than the majority of opinions regarding the state of the game and if you like the game so much why not go play it without visiting the forums ever,i know i would.It's a damned shame ther is no blocking on this forum.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 14 November 2020 - 05:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39010 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostLord_Khamul, on 13 November 2020 - 09:21 PM, said:

You're right.
This is more and more unplayable ... less and less fun, more and more desperate and confusing.
It is difficult to differentiate a good player from a cheating player ...
Most Games are very fast, unbalanced, and too many with MM + 2.
Tier X matches, 3 ... 4 minutes ... this is not normal.
Games with 5 light or more !! what is this? Mario Kart?

WOT is a great game, the best! but is losing.

I hope that WG reacts once and for all.

If you can't tell the difference then why are you assuming that they are cheating and not just better than you?

+2MM is fine, half the enemy team is the same tier as you. Go fight them.

Do you have any actual proof the average game is 3-4 min? How long should a game last to be 'normal'?

So what if there are 5 lights? They'll fight among themselves initially and that will soon sort itself. 

DaniulSims #10 Posted 14 November 2020 - 10:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11477 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View Poststormermp, on 14 November 2020 - 03:15 AM, said:

No arguments regarding my post whatsoever huh?better question is why you're here?your defending of the game differ than the majority of opinions regarding the state of the game and if you like the game so much why not go play it without visiting the forums ever,i know i would.It's a damned shame ther is no blocking on this forum.

I don't play because I don't have a PC and bought a car with the money I would've spent on a new one, since you've asked. As for the rest, you presented no argument besides Feelings™, and as always you have nothing to back up your claim of "everybody hates the game" besides anecdotal evidence of this very forum, where the vast majority of first posts are complaints coming from people who have a very vague understanding of the game mechanics or, as the "I've blocked a map but it still shows" topics show, a lack of reading comprehension or capacity altogether.

L3gionaire #11 Posted 14 November 2020 - 11:08 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 30456 battles
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD

Topic closed.

Use the pinned topic regarding the Matchmaker please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users