Hello Wargaming. I have an amazing idea that will improve your game level by more than 50%

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Final_Eclipse #1 Posted 22 November 2020 - 01:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21677 battles
  • [_BGW_] _BGW_

Everyone who plays notices that there is no balance in this game at all. It can be said that the division of
The three musketeers deserved it.
One for all and all for one.

So make this change in the next patch or do a survey.

The idea is :
This only applies to the losing team. Make the first 5 most experienced in the battle to receive as in the Winning Team. Double expiration, double credits and complete the missions as if they had won, because let's be honest the first 5 are those who are the backbone of every battle completely deserving to complete their missions as winners. Because in the end they are not to blame for giving their best and losing because their teammates are total idiots.

Do it this way and you will see that even if you lose you will do your best to be in the top 5 and not waste your time.
At the moment I will give you an example, there are days when I play 40 battles, of which I have 30 losses and I am always in the first 5 places, both in terms of experience and in terms of damage. To admit neither missions nor goals, I want to chase when I play with fools, so please give a chance to those who give everything to themselves to receive the deserved reward as if they had won or lost.

Thanks for the time and I hope you bring it into the game.
There is no normal person to say or oppose this idea. Only an idiot would say no to me.

There is hardly anyone who wants to waste time already in this game and get nervous about idiots and robots in the game.

PayMore #2 Posted 22 November 2020 - 01:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33741 battles

View PostFinal_Eclipse, on 22 November 2020 - 12:22 PM, said:

Everyone who plays notices that there is no balance in this game at all. It can be said that the division of

The idea is :
This only applies to the losing team. Make the first 5 most experienced in the battle to receive as in the Winning Team. Double expiration, double credits and complete the missions as if they had won, because let's be honest the first 5 are those who are the backbone of every battle completely deserving to complete their missions as winners. Because in the end they are not to blame for giving their best and losing because their teammates are total idiots.

Do it this way and you will see that even if you lose you will do your best to be in the top 5 and not waste your time.
At the moment I will give you an example, there are days when I play 40 battles, of which I have 30 losses and I am always in the first 5 places, both in terms of experience and in terms of damage. To admit neither missions nor goals, I want to chase when I play with fools, so please give a chance to those who give everything to themselves to receive the deserved reward as if they had won or lost.

There is no normal person to say or oppose this idea. Only an idiot would say no to me.

There is hardly anyone who wants to waste time already in this game and get nervous about idiots and robots in the game.

Good idea, but I feel this will force the gameplay towards ranked gameplay. I rather play with 10 arty per team then that.

azakow #3 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:04 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 90988 battles
I say no, hence removed?

Edited by ValkyrionX_TV, 22 November 2020 - 07:22 PM.

MeetriX #4 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:18 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 30288 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

Why should top-5 losers get more than winners?

Winners do not get double Xp and definitely not double credits.

Edited by MeetriX, 22 November 2020 - 02:19 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:22 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39029 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
No. If you want the reward for winning then make the effort and win.

arthurwellsley #6 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 57965 battles
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD

NO - your proposal is ill thought out

1. Why should the top five losers get more than the winners. That makes no sense

2. This is a PvP game all about winning. Why reward losers? If you do not like or understand that concept play a PvE game.

3. World of Tanks has proved successful in the years since 2011, and rewarding the winning team is one of the fundamentals of the game, to begin rewarding losers would likely break it.

4. Most of us have experienced so called "Ranked Battles". Which although they reward good players who win often, also rewards weaker plays who lose often but are willing to grind for hours. Personally I do not enjoy RB as a consequence and on the whole avoid them. I see no sound reason to bring a similar mechanic into pub matches.

5. Please refrain from suggesting that players who hold a contrary view to you are idiots, being so abusive does nothing to advance your arguments and rather detracts from them.

6. You say that there are days when you play 40 battles and lose 30. This is clearly false (like much of your argument) in the last 24 hours you won 15 and lost 17, in the last 7 days you won 84 and lost 107, and in the last thirty days you won 247 and lost 281. These figures are about average for your overall account gameplay since 2015. Source of data here = https://en.wot-life....ipse-532247738/

7. The one consistent thing about every battle you lose is that you are a member of the losing team. Any insight as to why that might be?

Balc0ra #7 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 80064 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

That's what medals are for. If you get one, you did more than your fair share and still get more than the rest on a loss. 

But WG has had this suggested before in the way you put it. And they shut it down, as they thought more so than not it would reward bad play. As even on a super bad team that had a 0-15 loss where the XP on bottom and top is not that much as total damage to the enemy team done was not much. You still have top 5 spots. Tho as there has been a similar topic a few days ago, points were made that it should be based on team performance factor on a draw or a loss. If the team did nothing, you should get nothing. If the team did take away 90% of the HP on the enemy team and still lost due to the top 5 doing really well? Then sure, you can argue for a system like that. But on every loss just because? No. 

View PostFinal_Eclipse, on 22 November 2020 - 01:22 PM, said:

As ranked clearly did show when it had more room at the top for the losing team. The second any sign of a loss did appear. Half the team left the rest to die alone to redline farm damage. I'm fairly sure the same thing would happen here. Even more so if XVM showed a low chance to win. The "next loss" players in chat would instantly just go to redline farm vs playing to save their XP. I don't see it helping more most matches tbh. 

Final_Eclipse #8 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21677 battles
  • [_BGW_] _BGW_

View Postarthurwellsley, on 22 November 2020 - 02:38 PM, said:

NO - your proposal is ill thought out

1. Why should the top five losers get more than the winners. That makes no sense

2. This is a PvP game all about winning. Why reward losers? If you do not like or understand that concept play a PvE game.

3. World of Tanks has proved successful in the years since 2011, and rewarding the winning team is one of the fundamentals of the game, to begin rewarding losers would likely break it.

4. Most of us have experienced so called "Ranked Battles". Which although they reward good players who win often, also rewards weaker plays who lose often but are willing to grind for hours. Personally I do not enjoy RB as a consequence and on the whole avoid them. I see no sound reason to bring a similar mechanic into pub matches.

5. Please refrain from suggesting that players who hold a contrary view to you are idiots, being so abusive does nothing to advance your arguments and rather detracts from them.

6. You say that there are days when you play 40 battles and lose 30. This is clearly false (like much of your argument) in the last 24 hours you won 15 and lost 17, in the last 7 days you won 84 and lost 107, and in the last thirty days you won 247 and lost 281. These figures are about average for your overall account gameplay since 2015. Source of data here = https://en.wot-life....ipse-532247738/

7. The one consistent thing about every battle you lose is that you are a member of the losing team. Any insight as to why that might be?

Like the winners and not more than the winners.

fwhaatpiraat #9 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:47 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 65807 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Let's call it ranked battles, seems like a fun idea to me.

Final_Eclipse #10 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21677 battles
  • [_BGW_] _BGW_

I understand that you don't like it but not everyone likes ranket  battles or they have clans to make their games. There are a huge number of people who play randomly precisely because they do not want guilds or rancket battles full of hackers and bots. 

Random battle is made for relaxation not for nerves. There is currently no balance.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #11 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39029 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostFinal_Eclipse, on 22 November 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

Like the winners and not more than the winners.

That doesn't make it any better. If you give a reward for losing then people will stop trying to win and instead play to be 'best loser'. 

It's one of the biggest problems with ranked mode with players deliberately allowing teammates to die because they are competition for that 'best loser' chevron. It turns games that could go either way if the players actually tried to win into certain losses.

Final_Eclipse #12 Posted 22 November 2020 - 02:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21677 battles
  • [_BGW_] _BGW_
When you put the tank with bond equipment or the most expensive equipment it is just very boring and easy even pointless. But when you play with ordinary equipment without expensive things, you realize how good you are. Everyone can try to do it with money. Normal standard battle with normal equipment then it's nice to win when you're not a player who pays to win.
13:59 Added after 3 minute

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 22 November 2020 - 02:53 PM, said:

That doesn't make it any better. If you give a reward for losing then people will stop trying to win and instead play to be 'best loser'. 

It's one of the biggest problems with ranked mode with players deliberately allowing teammates to die because they are competition for that 'best loser' chevron. It turns games that could go either way if the players actually tried to win into certain losses.

Well then why the best Event Battle Pass Season 3:  is already running and everyone loves it inclusive and I if you gave of yourself you get. It is no different from what I offer.

14:02 Added after 6 minute
It is clear to all of us that if we want to kill complexes and make fun of people, it is clear how you give real money, equip yourself with a max tank, shoot only with gold coins and you are number one. But this does not make you a good player, but another laziness that he does not think but just pulls the trigger. At the moment, since there are so many changes, I have noticed for this month only 2 players to use the menu for commands and team play, what this tells you.
14:07 Added after 11 minute
I know you won't support me most of this is more than clear but only one of the members of .... to see it and even discuss it to make a simple inquiry that's enough for me.
It's just that no one wants to play a game in which no matter how much you break your nerves, you finally realize that everything is meaningless because the top 10,000 players in this game pay one to one to be in this ranking. So whatever we write in this forum, the most important thing is that the average and ordinary players are happy and not those 10,000 who just want to be the best but in fact are nothing more than a person who pays for their status and rankings.
14:10 Added after 14 minute

AND FOR THE LAST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TO WASTE MY TIME WITH IRRITATORS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST TURN TO CONFLICT.

WHAT I WANTED I ACHIEVED, I WAS SURE THAT IT WAS SEEN. I WISH YOU A LIGHT AND PEACEFUL DAY FOR EVERYONE.

NekoPuffer_PPP #13 Posted 22 November 2020 - 03:39 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38386 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

In that situation, winning wouldn't matter anymore. Everyone would just farm damage even harder and the "no cap kill all" mentality would go spiraling out of control.

No!

Bordhaw #14 Posted 22 November 2020 - 03:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16964 battles

The idea is :

This only applies to the losing team. Make the first 5 most experienced in the battle to receive as in the Winning Team.

saxsan4 #15 Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:08 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 29102 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--
no no no

_6i6_ #16 Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29659 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I suppose by robots the OP means player handled BOTS?

Edited by _6i6_, 22 November 2020 - 05:18 PM.

PanTHeR_HuN #17 Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16515 battles
  • [RDR] RDR
no for ranked battles mods

Captain_Kremen0 #18 Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:35 PM

Major

• Player
  • 42065 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--
OP if everyone disagrees with your idea will you address your concept of idiocy?

Edited by Captain_Kremen0, 22 November 2020 - 05:35 PM.

j13esh8905eu #19 Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35095 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF

The idea is :

Haven't heard such nonsense for a while. Your clearly another deluded muppet. The only common factor in those 40 games you play is YOU. Play better and stop blaming the team. My arse are you top 5 on the losing team every game. Try and improve the way you play before calling out others or the game itself. Your idea is similar to the way ranked chevrons are handed out, which as anyone who plays ranked knows, is a flawed system and causes a lot of frustration. This does not need to be implemented into random battles too. 

LordMuffin #20 Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 60760 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostFinal_Eclipse, on 22 November 2020 - 01:22 PM, said:

The idea is :

This is a terrible idea and only an idiot would say against me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users