Jump to content


Something strange going on


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Inappropriate_noob #1 Posted 22 November 2020 - 01:51 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19845 battles
  • 6,072
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

This has only started happening very recently, done the the game check and repair, removed the modpack etc etc, but now after every battle  I get this empty screen of the garage devoid of most features, can anyone explain or does  anyone else get this?

 

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_002.jpg   2.08MB


hjorte #2 Posted 22 November 2020 - 03:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26452 battles
  • 820
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
Maybe removal of the mods hasn't been successful?

NekoPuffer_PPP #3 Posted 22 November 2020 - 03:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38386 battles
  • 6,186
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

After every battle?

 

If it was mods, it would be like that all the time...unless...results screen...hmmm.

 

Try clearing the cache just in case.



Inappropriate_noob #4 Posted 22 November 2020 - 03:48 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19845 battles
  • 6,072
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View Posthjorte, on 22 November 2020 - 03:10 PM, said:

Maybe removal of the mods hasn't been successful?

I have checked and double checked, it seems to be removed, the problem my reside with the modpack although the puzzling thing it that it is my regular go to modpack so i am quite familiar with it, seems really weird that most of this week it has been ok, yet all of a sudden it acts up, everything else, cleared the cache, not much else I can think of.



Bordhaw #5 Posted 22 November 2020 - 03:51 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16964 battles
  • 6,138
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostInappropriate_noob, on 22 November 2020 - 12:51 PM, said:

This has only started happening very recently, done the the game check and repair, removed the modpack etc etc, but now after every battle  I get this empty screen of the garage devoid of most features, can anyone explain or does  anyone else get this?

 

 


Don't use that inclient check and repair you need the one you have to run separately...  WGCheck https://eu.wargaming...article/10248/ 

under Technical Report.


Edited by Bordhaw, 22 November 2020 - 03:52 PM.


Inappropriate_noob #6 Posted 22 November 2020 - 03:56 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19845 battles
  • 6,072
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostBordhaw, on 22 November 2020 - 03:51 PM, said:


Don't use that inclient check and repair you need the one you have to run separately...  WGCheck https://eu.wargaming...article/10248/ 

under Technical Report.

Lol page not found, typical eh?

 



arthurwellsley #7 Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:01 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 57965 battles
  • 4,857
  • [J1FTD] J1FTD
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

1. Launch Wargaming.net game centre.

2. Smallish box near top left has the title "Game Settings". It has a drop down menu underneath.

3. Highlight and Click the menu option "Check and Repair". Run it.



Ghoststalker #8 Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 4390 battles
  • 119
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010
If this is something you can manually enable/disable, please let me know. I'd love to use the garage as a background.

Slyspy #9 Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 15531 battles
  • 18,561
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View Postarthurwellsley, on 22 November 2020 - 04:01 PM, said:

1. Launch Wargaming.net game centre.

2. Smallish box near top left has the title "Game Settings". It has a drop down menu underneath.

3. Highlight and Click the menu option "Check and Repair". Run it.

 

He already has. 

 

The article Bord linked to does exist even though the link doesn't work. Try that.



NekoPuffer_PPP #10 Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:41 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38386 battles
  • 6,186
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostInappropriate_noob, on 22 November 2020 - 03:56 PM, said:

Lol page not found, typical eh?

 

This should work: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10248/

 

Bordhaw added a space behind the forward dash at the end of the link, and broke it. :P


Edited by NekoPuffer_PPP, 22 November 2020 - 04:42 PM.


Inappropriate_noob #11 Posted 22 November 2020 - 04:57 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19845 battles
  • 6,072
  • [D3NK] D3NK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 22 November 2020 - 04:41 PM, said:

 

This should work: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10248/

 

Bordhaw added a space behind the forward dash at the end of the link, and broke it. :P

Bordhaw broke WG, love it, lol good man, tried a different modpack for the time being and it seems to work, still odd though, done all the check and repairs and everything seems to be ok



juonimies #12 Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 48910 battles
  • 576
  • [KARJU] KARJU
  • Member since:
    07-04-2011
Maybe better not to expect a russian "game" to work properly. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users