• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Find out who ends 2020 with a win.

The full text of the news item

Cobra6 #2 Posted 23 November 2020 - 05:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16625 battles

Congratulations to the winners and good effort on all who participated, I imagine :)

Cobra 6

Corrupted_Pling #3 Posted 23 November 2020 - 06:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 62636 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

Grats noobs.

Steiner011 #4 Posted 23 November 2020 - 06:30 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46459 battles
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB
Ok.

Foetsieman #5 Posted 23 November 2020 - 07:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2218 battles
  • [DFPC] DFPC

Ill be honest guysm the first tournement i have bin watching from day 1 and what a tournement it was. Becouse it was my first time i felt atracted to the gameplay of R4YD and i am fan from now on! This tournement had to be exiting for Fame to, becouse, man they were close already for losing from R4YD, just 1 vs 1 game ending saved their tournement. Ive seen some very nice tactics from almost every team in the game and the responses ive seen from most commanders on surten situations were breathtaking fast and smart.

For me, i lernt a few things, Eekeeboo has a crapload of patience by modding the chat (i think?) who is full of people only there fore some pixels in the game, not even slightly intrested to watch how hard work and practice from the clans that brings a very nice tournement! Mojo and Keehand did an very nice job giving me ,as new watcher for tournement, the perfect comments and even got me to understand the battles from the past and therefor the tention on some meetings of clans in the field.

All i will join the next tournement from the spectator side again ofcourse, i think i have to find myself a R4YD shirt tho, always nice as fan to gear up haha. Ill never be a player as good as i have seen in there, but enyoid every minit i was watching the good players! Thanks for the event clans, worldoftanks and Mojo and Keyhand.

My 2 cents and kind regards Foetsieman.

reesku #6 Posted 23 November 2020 - 10:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19870 battles

First of all congratulations to the winners.

And now my feedback to WG:

I think WGL was way ahead of its times, I remember watching 2016 Grand Final on Twitch between NAVI and Hellraisers (great game) and there was around 3k people watching. Yesterdays final as I was counting on 5 main channels (Official, German, Czech and two Polish) there was around 30,5k people watching. WGL was at times when WoT community didn't knew/used Twitch so much and because of that it suffered on popularity and there were not a lot of people following it. I feel now it would be different, although still, RNG makes it too random to be considered serious eSports, but it would definitely be entertaining to watch and I think bigger part of the community would be interested in it than in the past.

The current tournament was nice, casters were good, although the person controlling the camera was a little sleepy, could be better.  For instance there were situations like where there's push already happening on 1/2 line on Cliff and we're watching two tanks "dancing" around the lighthouse... That would be interesting if there was nothing else happening. Also personally I'd prefer to see more often from some of the players POV, I think you can feel the atmosphere better, but that's just my preference.

Overall I like those events, keep them going.

Echotun #7 Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:53 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25376 battles
  • [FA-1] FA-1

View PostFoetsieman, on 23 November 2020 - 07:23 PM, said:

Ill be honest guysm the first tournement i have bin watching from day 1 and what a tournement it was. Becouse it was my first time i felt atracted to the gameplay of R4YD and i am fan from now on! This tournement had to be exiting for Fame to, becouse, man they were close already for losing from R4YD, just 1 vs 1 game ending saved their tournement. Ive seen some very nice tactics from almost every team in the game and the responses ive seen from most commanders on surten situations were breathtaking fast and smart.

For me, i lernt a few things, Eekeeboo has a crapload of patience by modding the chat (i think?) who is full of people only there fore some pixels in the game, not even slightly intrested to watch how hard work and practice from the clans that brings a very nice tournement! Mojo and Keehand did an very nice job giving me ,as new watcher for tournement, the perfect comments and even got me to understand the battles from the past and therefor the tention on some meetings of clans in the field.

All i will join the next tournement from the spectator side again ofcourse, i think i have to find myself a R4YD shirt tho, always nice as fan to gear up haha. Ill never be a player as good as i have seen in there, but enyoid every minit i was watching the good players! Thanks for the event clans, worldoftanks and Mojo and Keyhand.

My 2 cents and kind regards Foetsieman.

People being there for the free loot is kinda WGs fault imo, since they put a lot of emphasis on that in their marketing of the event. If you dont want people to come just for the loot, then stop using loot to tempt people into coming. Pretty straightforward. 

With that being said, very exciting event. Especially the finals. Damn, that was close. 

Gruff_ #8 Posted 24 November 2020 - 09:07 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 28556 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT
Thanks for the camo, I enjoyed Moff's scuffed analysis stream :)

Weak_man #9 Posted 24 November 2020 - 09:52 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11003 battles
  • [AMURG] AMURG

Many matches decided again by broken and unreal EBR that have nothing to doo with reality and by arta (2 tanks of Fame dead by 1 arty shot).

Also many mathes decided by RNG. Lett see what INVIL will do against MERCY, will took 5-0 like CSA

INFERNO1892 #10 Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28131 battles
  • [AWARD] AWARD

View PostWeak_man, on 24 November 2020 - 09:52 AM, said:

Many matches decided again by broken and unreal EBR that have nothing to doo with reality and by arta (2 tanks of Fame dead by 1 arty shot).

Also many mathes decided by RNG. Lett see what INVIL will do against MERCY, will took 5-0 like CSA

Well many matches are decided by rng in all games in general. 25% deviation on damage + 25% deviation on penetration.

Congratz to INVIL. :honoring:

I was hoping CSA would win this year but atleast I am happy LAME lost :D :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users