Jump to content


Winter Advent Calendar: Score the Hottest Daily Deals!


  • Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 37,104
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
A whole month of sweet offers awaits!  

The full text of the news item

undutchable80 #2 Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:16 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 18124 battles
  • 5,779
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

Nice! Sadly, mostly I come away disappointed, but that doesnt mean I am always excited to see what is offered.

 

EDIT: 2nd cup of coffee is required. What do we think the final day offer will be??


Edited by undutchable80, 01 December 2020 - 07:26 AM.


__Eric__ #3 Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:19 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 45488 battles
  • 2,398
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View Postundutchable80, on 01 December 2020 - 06:16 AM, said:

Nice! Sadly, mostly I come away disappointed, but that doesnt mean I am always excited to see what is offered.

 

Oh, and since I am not logged in to the game, and the portal isnt update yet; someone kindly inform me what tank is the Day one offer? And what do we think the final day offer will be??


No tankoffer today, Offers will start from tomorrow.



undutchable80 #4 Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:26 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 18124 battles
  • 5,779
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View Post__Eric__, on 01 December 2020 - 07:19 AM, said:


No tankoffer today, Offers will start from tomorrow.

Oh, ok. Its a learn-to-read thing with only 1 cup of coffee yet. :hiding: Thanks! :great:



RedJester #5 Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:30 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27983 battles
  • 861
  • Member since:
    12-28-2017
So once we pay for gold it is no longer "real money" according to Wargaming. :coin:

Zmago5000 #6 Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:32 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22335 battles
  • 1,765
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018
1st day waisted !

wsatnutter #7 Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:43 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28235 battles
  • 11,107
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
a bit of a dwizzle start  to the calendar you must do better WG

FREDERINKO #8 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:05 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 21417 battles
  • 174
  • Member since:
    02-17-2013
Great! I would be perfectly OK even without daily offers, missions will make it. I mean the tanks will be not discounted anyway, or do they?
As the Black Friday was somehow screwed, WG is trying to compensate...


Ville67 #9 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:08 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27337 battles
  • 366
  • [-NPS-] -NPS-
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013
Shame that Wargaming continues to sell game breaking tanks in the advent calendar. We'll soon see all the classics, like leFH18B2, E 25 and Defender. And let's not forget the ever classic Pz. II J...

FijObb #10 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:08 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26387 battles
  • 80
  • Member since:
    05-26-2013

With 7 days freeze on advent calendar it seems logical that loot boxes will arrive 8th of December, right?

Otherwise if there is a good tank tomorrow and you have no gold, you wil not buy it.

There is no point to buy gold just before loot boxes arrival ...that's for sure.



undutchable80 #11 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:13 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 18124 battles
  • 5,779
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostFijObb, on 01 December 2020 - 08:08 AM, said:

With 7 days freeze on advent calendar it seems logical that loot boxes will arrive 8th of December, right?

Otherwise if there is a good tank tomorrow and you have no gold, you wil not buy it.

There is no point to buy gold just before loot boxes arrival ...that's for sure.

7 days freeze?

 

First offer for tanks (for gold & cas) starts tomorrow already (Dec 2nd)



Cobra6 #12 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:16 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16625 battles
  • 18,837
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Well, let's see if something good comes up :)

 

Even if I'm not buying anything, I do still feel a little bit of excitement!

 

Cobra 6



G_K #13 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39751 battles
  • 259
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    02-10-2011

View PostCobra6, on 01 December 2020 - 08:16 AM, said:

Well, let's see if something good comes up :)

 

Even if I'm not buying anything, I do still feel a little bit of excitement!

 

Cobra 6

 

Likewise, I dont remember ever buying anything from the calendar, but still good to look. A bit of a Bullseye moment......'Look what you could have won'



wsatnutter #14 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:43 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28235 battles
  • 11,107
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostG_K, on 01 December 2020 - 07:40 AM, said:

 

Likewise, I dont remember ever buying anything from the calendar, but still good to look. A bit of a Bullseye moment......'Look what you could have won'

and bullys star prize



Sturmi_0545 #15 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:51 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 45640 battles
  • 774
  • [SNOB] SNOB
  • Member since:
    02-24-2011

can't wait for WG's christmas wishes on december 27th and New Year's greetings in february.

 

hoping to get rid of some of that xmas 2019 gold on worthy offers here.


Edited by Sturmi_0545, 01 December 2020 - 08:55 AM.


RockyRoller #16 Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:53 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 44146 battles
  • 2,200
  • [KITN] KITN
  • Member since:
    06-15-2016
I always thought the only point of the Advent calendar was to start on the 1st and countdown to Christmas day. Not a real Advent if it starts on the 2nd?

kaneloon #17 Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:00 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34562 battles
  • 5,242
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

View PostRedJester, on 01 December 2020 - 06:30 AM, said:

So once we pay for gold it is no longer "real money" according to Wargaming. :coin:

 

There are (clan) events where you earn gold.

And lots of people don't know how to spend it.



G_K #18 Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39751 battles
  • 259
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    02-10-2011

View PostRockyRoller, on 01 December 2020 - 08:53 AM, said:

I always thought the only point of the Advent calendar was to start on the 1st and countdown to Christmas day. Not a real Advent if it starts on the 2nd?

 

What makes you think it has anything to do with Christmas



Gruff_ #19 Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:04 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 28863 battles
  • 3,502
  • [WAAT] WAAT
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011

Compensation

 

If you buy a vehicle you already own from the game client, you will receive compensation for the tank cost in gold, plus a Garage slot, a 100% crew, and x5 XP missions for 25 victories as free extras.



Cheezix #20 Posted 01 December 2020 - 09:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43860 battles
  • 1,188
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    10-29-2012

View PostVille67, on 01 December 2020 - 08:08 AM, said:

Shame that Wargaming continues to sell game breaking tanks in the advent calendar. We'll soon see all the classics, like leFH18B2, E 25 and Defender. And let's not forget the ever classic Pz. II J...

 

You forget powercreep in the game. Not all those tanks are as powerful as they used to be. Only LefH arty and Defender are still very strong.

E25 > EBR says "Hi"
PzIIJ > HE+gold ammo and most TD's all say "Hi"






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users