Jump to content


Winter Advent Calendar: Score the Hottest Daily Deals!


  • Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

__Eric__ #41 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:19 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 45488 battles
  • 2,397
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013
@Dwigt, I guess the Renegade :)

SmegTheNoob #42 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 2227 battles
  • 111
  • Member since:
    04-11-2020
Stand by for the usual flood of overpriced bundles.

reesku #43 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:29 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19870 battles
  • 523
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View PostSmegTheNoob, on 01 December 2020 - 11:22 AM, said:

Stand by for the usual flood of overpriced bundles.

 

How they are overpriced if they cost the same in gold as the gold value of the tank? Last year I bought few offers for tanks that I already owned, I was compensated with exactly the same amount of gold I paid and received 25 x5 missions for the tank I bought + garage slot on top, so it's free goodies, the only trick is you need to have that amount of gold in game to buy it.



Lt_Pfaffenbach #44 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:32 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27131 battles
  • 202
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

View PostDADDY_Sensation, on 01 December 2020 - 10:29 AM, said:

 

You mean, the people who play clanwars which probably results in a couple of hundres of gold per hour played MAX. 

 

Grow up kid, If you work 10% of the time these people play cw you will get like 3 times more gold. 

 

Clanwars is amusement and competitiveness between clans and their players, gold is a small bonus. 

Lol, you gave me a lot laugh this morning, thanks. [content removed] not happy with gold he takes for nothing, how sad. 

 

Also, please stop calling others "kid", [content removed]
 

Minor insult.

Post edited.

~BethHarmon, Forum Moderator


Edited by BethHarmon, 01 December 2020 - 12:46 PM.


DADDY_Sensation #45 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:42 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13350 battles
  • 664
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View PostLt_Pfaffenbach, on 01 December 2020 - 11:32 AM, said:

Lol, you gave me a lot laugh this morning, thanks. [content removed] not happy with gold he takes for nothing, how sad. 

 

Also, please stop calling others "kid", [content removed]

 

Please explain to me how getting 500 gold for playing 4 hours of clanwars is lucrative in any way?

 

If I work 4 hours I have 80 dollars which enables me to get much more gold than 500.

 

You're just a typical gamer, always something to whine about  

 

Edit: Also if you refer to your own time as nothing, there's no point in arguing with you. [content removed]

 

General insult. 
Post edited.

~BethHarmon, Forum Moderator
 


Edited by BethHarmon, 01 December 2020 - 12:46 PM.


boomer1_1 #46 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:45 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 38862 battles
  • 109
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    07-29-2015
Ooh pass the fochen salt to someone else bud. It's the best month of wot per yr.

kaneloon #47 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:47 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34562 battles
  • 5,242
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

Thanks undutchable (are you wallon ?). I could be tempted by this only :

December 22, Lansen C – 7500



Lt_Pfaffenbach #48 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:49 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27131 battles
  • 202
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

View PostDADDY_Sensation, on 01 December 2020 - 11:42 AM, said:

 

Please explain to me how getting 500 gold for playing 4 hours of clanwars is lucrative in any way?

 

If I work 4 hours I have 80 dollars which enables me to get much more gold than 500.

 

You're just a typical gamer, always something to whine about  

Just stop with insults and assumptions that you know anything about me.

Be a clan fanatic or victim, although seems you cannot decide who you wanna be actually. But don't insult others, thx. 



Flint_74 #49 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:53 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16553 battles
  • 406
  • Member since:
    08-07-2015

View Postteriaksu, on 01 December 2020 - 09:39 AM, said:

What are the chances the tank list from last year is gonna change, even slightly? Could we expect to see the Boraq "on sale" ?  Asking for a friend who likes paper tanks with good mobility :}

 

The names will likely be mostly the same, only the order in which they appear is likely to change.



SmegTheNoob #50 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:54 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 2227 battles
  • 111
  • Member since:
    04-11-2020

View Postreesku, on 01 December 2020 - 11:29 AM, said:

 

How they are overpriced if they cost the same in gold as the gold value of the tank? Last year I bought few offers for tanks that I already owned, I was compensated with exactly the same amount of gold I paid and received 25 x5 missions for the tank I bought + garage slot on top, so it's free goodies, the only trick is you need to have that amount of gold in game to buy it.


It all depends if they give us the option to buy whatever tank is on offer that day, as just the tank itself.

Sometimes in the past, they forced you to buy a bundle to get the tank.

IE will there be tank only packages to buy at a discount?



il_prete #51 Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:57 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36582 battles
  • 640
  • [SERPK] SERPK
  • Member since:
    06-10-2012

1st "offer" is nothing!?

Is this reverse psychology?

Kinda making it hard for us to complain ... well, thanks!

Even nothing is better than x2 is-6 or x3 panzer 58.

 


Vedrano #52 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 52952 battles
  • 467
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

Like every december, same old crap will be for sale, we don't have no RARE tanks anymore because everything has been on sale in the past 2 years :/ 

Prepare your self for Scorp G, 50TP,  type 62, E25, Turtle MK, TS5 ***** what is on sale every 60 days anyway 



reesku #53 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19870 battles
  • 523
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View PostSmegTheNoob, on 01 December 2020 - 11:54 AM, said:

It all depends if they give us the option to buy whatever tank is on offer that day, as just the tank itself.

Sometimes in the past, they forced you to buy a bundle to get the tank.

IE will there be tank only packages to buy at a discount?

 

Well, we'll see how it looks only tomorrow, but if it is the same it was last year than I'm happy with that, I'm only interested in deals for gold as I have plenty of it lying around collecting dust. I don't remember what were the prices in the premium shop last year, but if it was the same as ingame offers for gold then you weren't paying anything extra for that bundle. But, and here some people will cry, you weren't getting any special discount on that either, it was the normal price of the tank +25 x5 missions on top as a small gift.



Feoffle_der_Fachidiot #54 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17779 battles
  • 216
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    05-24-2015
What on earth is the point of an advent calendar starting on the 2nd of December?

reesku #55 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19870 battles
  • 523
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View Postfeoffle3, on 01 December 2020 - 12:17 PM, said:

What on earth is the point of an advent calendar starting on the 2nd of December?

 

Technically it started already today, there's great mission available already for today, there just isn't anything on sale yet. So theoretically one could say "Wow, Advent Calendar where WG is not just about taking our money!" They're giving nice reserves for just 1 battle. :P



xB33 #56 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21056 battles
  • 203
  • [PERL] PERL
  • Member since:
    05-20-2014
I wonder when the lootboxes roll in

machoking #57 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:32 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5087 battles
  • 57
  • [-B0H-] -B0H-
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011

Is it possible that the t-44-100 will arrive as well?
I still have a lot of gold from last year’s crates and I had nothing to spend all year. There was nothing worthwhile.

 

Now I think it's time. The t-44-100 looks good based on the owners reports

I’m afraid the wg company won’t put this tank on  calendar so we’ll buy it for real money. He had been in the shop for several weeks. :ohmy:.



adameitas #58 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 77023 battles
  • 1,158
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
to be honest its a bit sad that wg is so lazy.. we more or less know what offers gonna be and personal i am pretty sure there wont be anything good for me. Same tanks same offers and so on.. Sure i am glad wg do not release 50 new prems but i wonder why they cant turn on their imagination.. Like to offer same tanks but with 3rd camo each but for old price. i would buy many of them then but now..

Dwigt #59 Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:49 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 2322 battles
  • 1,161
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostBueloProductions, on 01 December 2020 - 11:57 AM, said:

1st "offer" is nothing!?

Is this reverse psychology?

Kinda making it hard for us to complain ... well, thanks!

Even nothing is better than x2 is-6 or x3 panzer 58.

 

It's not nothing, but you're getting 6 personal reserves for an easy in game mission! Seems like a nice way to start the month and I'm pretty sure you're going to need them in the coming days!

 

View Postfeoffle3, on 01 December 2020 - 12:17 PM, said:

What on earth is the point of an advent calendar starting on the 2nd of December?

I suppose it's still an advent calendar if you get an in game mission for freebies in game :)

 

View Postmachoking, on 01 December 2020 - 12:32 PM, said:

Is it possible that the t-44-100 will arrive as well?
I still have a lot of gold from last year’s crates and I had nothing to spend all year. There was nothing worthwhile.

 

Now I think it's time. The t-44-100 looks good based on the owners reports

I’m afraid the wg company won’t put this tank on  calendar so we’ll buy it for real money. He had been in the shop for several weeks. :ohmy:.

The T44-100 was on sale not so long ago, https://worldoftanks...enance-nov2020/
However, it doesn't mean that it will not come back during the Holidays! Stay tuned :)



DADDY_Sensation #60 Posted 01 December 2020 - 01:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13350 battles
  • 664
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View PostLt_Pfaffenbach, on 01 December 2020 - 11:49 AM, said:

Just stop with insults and assumptions that you know anything about me.

Be a clan fanatic or victim, although seems you cannot decide who you wanna be actually. But don't insult others, thx. 

 

I'm neither. I'm just pointing out facts that you seem uncomfortable about being confronted with.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users