The Super Hellcat's Sticker/drawing

world of tanks super hellcat well-deserved reward customization Cosmetics in-game gameplay tier 7 VII

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

PhooBar #41 Posted 05 December 2020 - 01:39 AM

Major

• Player
  • 24756 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 04 December 2020 - 02:32 PM, said:

There might be a mod / skin out there which removes the decal present on the Super Hellcat

There is/are.  Desyatnik Pansy created custom skins for the SuperKitty and the Scorpion during the 2019 Christmas Skin extravaganza.

As it so happens, Christmas Skin extravaganza 2020 is now in session.

I recommend that anybody interested in such things click over to his thread and make a polite request.

As an example of his fine work, here's my retina-melting, nukular green Super w/custom Dinger polka-dots.

Nary a nekkid lady in sight...

Edited by PhooBar, 05 December 2020 - 03:33 AM.

Evilier_than_Skeletor #42 Posted 05 December 2020 - 03:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27213 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
OP is absolutely right. Well except for the clearly visible horns and matching tail, which would suggest that this is not a anime lady, but a demon lady. That of course makes some sense since the tank is called Hellcat, but most certainly doesn't help with the lack of morals and enforcing patriarchal views of how men fight wars and women look pretty. On top of that, think of the children. What kind of a message does this send to boys just getting to know the opposite sex? It will be very awkward to find out that women in fact do not have horns and tails and do not loiter around scantily clad for no reason. Well some do, but most certainly not in open leather jackets. As a rigid material, leather requires very sturdy zippers. Such a zipper so close to the nipples present a clear and present danger to personal wellbeing. WG, why do you hate children and promote unsafe dressing practices? 

StronkiTonki #43 Posted 05 December 2020 - 06:16 AM

Colonel

• Clan Commander
  • 42376 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

Oh no! Not the immersion! Not in my arcadey game full of mixed nationality tanks! :ohmy:

Robbie_T #44 Posted 05 December 2020 - 07:18 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 26341 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I like the pinup drawings (plan to put them on a american tank)

And its no anime its historical accurate.

What i dont like are those Xmass camo's

Mr_Burrows #45 Posted 05 December 2020 - 08:40 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 58887 battles
  • [D-NUT] D-NUT

OP: You are seriously getting upset by some bare skin, but not at all about a game that revolves around killing others? One must get ones priorities right.  :facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users