Jump to content


Festive Tanking Photo Contest: Take Part and Win Big Prizes


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 20 December 2020 - 01:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 36,766
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Join our new photo contest! Get involved and show off your creativity for the chance to win some incredible prizes.

The full text of the news item

_Saqis64_GR_ #2 Posted 20 December 2020 - 01:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 98854 battles
  • 142
  • [G_U_N] G_U_N
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013
Very nice thought. You could start this from the start of the month or start of Holiday Ops. You could give some large boxes also, it cost nothing to you.

Delhroh #3 Posted 20 December 2020 - 02:25 PM

    Community Project Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 14683 battles
  • 21,022
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View Post_Saqis64_GR_, on 20 December 2020 - 01:57 PM, said:

Very nice thought. You could start this from the start of the month or start of Holiday Ops. You could give some large boxes also, it cost nothing to you.

We are not going to give away large boxes but you have tons of missions and free stuff completing the Holiday Ops! 

Cheers!



Corrupted_Pling #4 Posted 20 December 2020 - 03:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 62746 battles
  • 1,440
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View PostDelhroh, on 20 December 2020 - 01:25 PM, said:

We are not going to give away large boxes but you have tons of missions and free stuff completing the Holiday Ops! 

Cheers!


:(

I will not be taking part then :izmena:



Simona2k #5 Posted 20 December 2020 - 04:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5777 battles
  • 1,594
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Very nice

Bucur03 #6 Posted 21 December 2020 - 03:18 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11037 battles
  • 9
  • [WA_DE] WA_DE
  • Member since:
    01-29-2020

View PostCommunity, on 20 December 2020 - 01:00 PM, said:

Join our new photo contest! Get involved and show off your creativity for the chance to win some incredible prizes.
The full text of the news item

Chances to win is one to a million, better add more small prizes, more chances to win 


Edited by Bucur03, 21 December 2020 - 11:12 PM.


iComa #7 Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:46 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23533 battles
  • 30
  • [BUNNI] BUNNI
  • Member since:
    01-15-2015
Hellou! Any +/- info when we can expect the results? :B

chaosprinz1983 #8 Posted 15 January 2021 - 09:40 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7221 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-20-2020

View PostiComa, on 13 January 2021 - 09:46 AM, said:

Hellou! Any +/- info when we can expect the results? :B

 

"15.  The winners will be notified either via the World of Tanks forum, by email, and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 14 days after the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner."






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users