gameplay nowadays

gameplay strategy battle deployment aiming armor armor penetration mechanics fun dvelopers play the game

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

Fantacuzino #121 Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12675 battles

View PostRagnaguard, on 22 December 2020 - 02:21 PM, said:

BWAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard at this.

Never seen a video by this guy before, he seems a bit crazy.

But boy this clip was pure genius comedy, SNL material. :ohmy:

NUKLEAR_SLUG #122 Posted 28 December 2020 - 08:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39362 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postvikingmilo, on 28 December 2020 - 07:21 PM, said:

So they are all better than me ?, you are so funny, deluded but funny. and recently i tried to download a replay of a game and wot would not let me attach it to the forum, i can attach a replay to a ticket but not the forum ?.

Well you are the one claiming that everyone that fires at you always hits and that you always miss, so if everyone else is hitting their shots and you're not hitting yours then by your own words at the very least the logical conclusion is that they're better at shooting than you are. Your words, not mine.

The forum software probably won't let you upload the file direct, you need to got to WoTReplays — Main login with your usual WG ID and upload it there then it'll give you a link you can paste here. Do that and then you'll be be able to show us exactly what it is you think you see happening in your games.

vikingmilo #123 Posted 31 December 2020 - 08:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38048 battles

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 28 December 2020 - 08:27 PM, said:

Well you are the one claiming that everyone that fires at you always hits and that you always miss, so if everyone else is hitting their shots and you're not hitting yours then by your own words at the very least the logical conclusion is that they're better at shooting than you are. Your words, not mine.

The forum software probably won't let you upload the file direct, you need to got to WoTReplays — Main login with your usual WG ID and upload it there then it'll give you a link you can paste here. Do that and then you'll be be able to show us exactly what it is you think you see happening in your games.

I know it happens and so do plenty of others, the forums are full of complaints about the same issues, and frankly you protectors of the game claiming we are wrong and it is us who are the problem are running out of things to say, lets face it, it is getting harder and harder to stand up for the game when it is so blatantly obvious it is rigged, and by rigged i mean computer decides the outcome of every shot regardless where the shot actually hits even if the shot was by a real online player or a computer run tank, i also think spotting is not how wot claims it to be, the computer can light you up anytime it wants to.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #124 Posted 31 December 2020 - 09:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39362 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postvikingmilo, on 31 December 2020 - 08:48 PM, said:

I know it happens and so do plenty of others, the forums are full of complaints about the same issues, and frankly you protectors of the game claiming we are wrong and it is us who are the problem are running out of things to say, lets face it, it is getting harder and harder to stand up for the game when it is so blatantly obvious it is rigged, and by rigged i mean computer decides the outcome of every shot regardless where the shot actually hits even if the shot was by a real online player or a computer run tank, i also think spotting is not how wot claims it to be, the computer can light you up anytime it wants to.

Cool, prove it. You were going to upload that replay? 

wAr_God_11 #125 Posted 31 December 2020 - 09:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30633 battles
  • [AAV] AAV
shi8, installed again after not playing for few months, totally regret my decision. the amount of 3 mins battles in just unbelievable. it feels like pressing battle button just to press again in 3mins, nothing in between. doesn't matter which side u are it totally ruins the fun.

Ragnaguard #126 Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 60949 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostEchotun, on 25 December 2020 - 11:04 PM, said:

Ive seen Claus sit and pump HEAT shot after HEAT shot into tracks, doing zero dmg while yelling at the screen the «WG needs to fix their broken game». I take everything he says just about as seriously as Donald Duck. 

Totally agree that EBRs never should have been introduced into the game. But saying so is hardly insightful or original. Its stating the bleeding obvious, which have been said by tons of players already. 

in case u missed it (cause i am convinced u have not seen the replay at all) its not claus playing.....

CandyVanMan #127 Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30607 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

I'm pretty negative when it comes to this game, but Claus Kellerman is both negative and bad at the game, and a very toxic person that spreads tons of disinfo.

ONE77ZERO13 #128 Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13408 battles

View PostCandyVanMan, on 13 January 2021 - 09:04 AM, said:

I'm pretty negative when it comes to this game, but Claus Kellerman is both negative and bad at the game, and a very toxic person that spreads tons of disinfo.

yeah i remember his invisible tank video.. that was a good laugh.

CandyVanMan #129 Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30607 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostONE77ZERO13, on 13 January 2021 - 08:26 AM, said:

yeah i remember his invisible tank video.. that was a good laugh.

And accusing all good players of using illegal mods, despite most really good players using no mods, or only moe mod.

RANDOM_PLAYER123 #130 Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:49 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27526 battles

Aiming skills are only useful if the RNG doesn't nerf those skills

Players are less likely to make any effort when there are so many cheat mods in the game, WoT cheat mods are so prolific that they do monthly subscriptions like amazon prime and netflix

At the very least WoT should ban all mods for a month, cut off the mods folder from gameplay

Then we can see who REALLY is good at this game and who is not

NUKLEAR_SLUG #131 Posted 13 January 2021 - 10:59 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39362 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostRANDOM_PLAYER123, on 13 January 2021 - 09:49 AM, said:

At the very least WoT should ban all mods for a month, cut off the mods folder from gameplay

If WG removed the mods folder, which they only put there to make it easier for players to mod their game without breaking their install, then people would just go back to the old way of data file edits and loose files. It would stop nothing. 

It also wouldn't make any difference to your in game experience. You get your arse handed to you for a reason and it's not mods.

Evilier_than_Skeletor #132 Posted 13 January 2021 - 12:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24498 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostRANDOM_PLAYER123, on 13 January 2021 - 09:49 AM, said:

Aiming skills are only useful if the RNG doesn't nerf those skills

Players are less likely to make any effort when there are so many cheat mods in the game, WoT cheat mods are so prolific that they do monthly subscriptions like amazon prime and netflix

Client on user's computer doesn't decide where shots land, that happens on the server. A mod can't make you hit all your shots.

Why don't you watch a really good player play for a while on Youtube or Twitch. You'll quickly notice that they miss a lot of shots too because shots don't land in the middle of the reticle. The difference is that they fire a whole lot more, which means they'll make an impact even if several shots miss.

Wreckedum #133 Posted 14 January 2021 - 01:54 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 137047 battles

When they came out Claus was roaring around in them having lots of fun. And then he tried going back to playing other tanks and is fed up with being out clowned

The game needs to be split

Arcade - with clown cars

Standard - without clown cars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users