gameplay nowadays

gameplay strategy battle deployment aiming armor armor penetration mechanics fun dvelopers play the game

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

mitsos69 #41 Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:08 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 31275 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostIntruderFI, on 22 December 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

Clown video... there fixed it for you

Yes, he fixed to reminded us that WOT was a great strategy, simulation, coop game and now it became a bad arcade & pay to win game....

Vtsuk #42 Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14986 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View Postmitsos69, on 22 December 2020 - 08:08 PM, said:

Yes, he fixed to reminded us that WOT was a great strategy, simulation, coop game and now it became a bad arcade & pay to win game....

Don't say "pay to win" it hurts some peoples feelings as they think "pay to win" means pay money to improve your winrate.

The politically correct term now is "pay to have an advantage". 

Paulo_Lion_Heart #43 Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30005 battles

View Postmitsos69, on 22 December 2020 - 07:08 PM, said:

Pay to win??? I was stolen? 

With 10€ month the price of 30 days of premium account you lose big! 

Can you please explain that theory? 

How many you pay to win?

Edited by Paulo_Lion_Heart, 22 December 2020 - 08:21 PM.

Ragnaguard #44 Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 60949 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostPaulo_Lion_Heart, on 22 December 2020 - 09:20 PM, said:

How many you pay to win?

u will understand in time

Vtsuk #45 Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14986 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostPaulo_Lion_Heart, on 22 December 2020 - 08:20 PM, said:

How many you pay to win?

Check the post above yours...

Bordhaw #46 Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:36 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17349 battles

View Postwsatnutter, on 22 December 2020 - 01:54 PM, said:

never mind about wheelies can someone have a word to the Matilda player who decided to keep  my TD company in da bush  yeesterday

Sounds like the player I watched with amazement for achieving a WN8 of 32 for 10,000 games played. That is some effort to achieve and keep.

ValkyrionX_TV #47 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:08 PM

Colonel

• 60871 battles
  • [NEFEX] NEFEX

View Postmitsos69, on 22 December 2020 - 07:50 PM, said:

But you have time to answering and trying to change us our opinion for EBR's...and especially for the wrong wargaming decisions to deploy those vehicles in order to eliminate SPG and not delete them

nonononono , im not trying to change your opinion , I'm just saying that the constant complaining has tired me and that before complaining, players should first of all do a personal analysis of their playing style and aiming skills.

in my opinion are useless complaints about vehicles that tend to be destroyed in the first 3 minutes of the games and that only in the hands of really really good players they can change the fate of a game , so in most games they are never a real threat and they are not impossible to hit

it is true that the gemaplay has changed after their introduction, I am used to it , everyone should all do the same

Vtsuk #48 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14986 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 22 December 2020 - 09:08 PM, said:

nonononono , im not trying to change your opinion , I'm just saying that the constant complaining has tired me and that before complaining, players should first of all do a personal analysis of their playing style and aiming skills.

in my opinion are useless complaints about vehicles that tend to be destroyed in the first 3 minutes of the games and that only in the hands of really really good players they can change the fate of a game , so in most games they are never a real threat and they are not impossible to hit

it is true that the gemaplay has changed after their introduction, I am used to it , everyone should all do the same

Or find another game to play that the developers actually give a .... about balance.

LZ_Mordan #49 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24867 battles
  • [2O2O] 2O2O

thx OP.

I had a good laugh.

Though games are too fast because of gold ammo.

Before you would bounce a lot. Today.. its easy to pen anything anyways.. no tactics.

fast snowball games

FriendlyRussianBunny #50 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:24 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 45027 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostRagnaguard, on 22 December 2020 - 02:34 PM, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=pFSIu7CyawI

what happens when an 105 mm round hits a car..... (not even filled with explosives).... (for WG's consideration)

Obviously missed the wheel otherwise would have been absorbed :coin:

ValkyrionX_TV #51 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:24 PM

Colonel

• 60871 battles
  • [NEFEX] NEFEX

View PostRagnaguard, on 22 December 2020 - 07:21 PM, said:

and what makes u that i will watch all ur replays over a non existent claim?

non existent clain? the only thing that doesn't exist here is the total absence of arguments that many of you have been pursuing for a long time on the forum, you don't know how to shoot a moving vehicle, you are unable to get used to the gameplay ? claiming that Mr. Kellerman is a divinity who has come down to earth and that everything he says is pure gold? all of you have to improve as a players instead of always supporting arguments relating only and only on vehicles and never on the fact that you are behind the monitor with your hands on keyboard and mouse, the main architects of what happens in the game.

improve your hit ratio

mitsos69 #52 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:29 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 31275 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 22 December 2020 - 08:08 PM, said:

You should take the complaint's for your improvement and not criticize your clients. we enlighten you the path for the correct playing of the game but you choose to insert bots and arcade gaming... like my companion said...maybe other developers care about balance and integrity of the game

ValkyrionX_TV #53 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:36 PM

Colonel

• 60871 battles
  • [NEFEX] NEFEX

View Postmitsos69, on 22 December 2020 - 09:29 PM, said:

You should take the complaint's for your improvement and not criticize your clients. we enlighten you the path for the correct playing of the game but you choose to insert bots and arcade gaming... like my companion said...maybe other developers care about balance and integrity of the game

maybe it is not clear to you that I am a gamer like you, I am not a wargaming developer nor I am part of the wg staff, so I express my ideas like all the other users, since I have no customer to satisfy.

edit: arcade game? why was wot a realistic simulator before? Did I miss something?

Edited by ValkyrionX_TV, 22 December 2020 - 09:39 PM.

Ragnaguard #54 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 60949 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostFriendlyRussianBunny, on 22 December 2020 - 10:24 PM, said:

Obviously missed the wheel otherwise would have been absorbed :coin:

ahahhaha  made my day!

good one m8

20:43 Added after 1 minute

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 22 December 2020 - 10:36 PM, said:

maybe it is not clear to you that I am a gamer like you, I am not a wargaming developer nor I am part of the wg staff, so I express my ideas like all the other users, since I have no customer to satisfy.

edit: arcade game? why was wot a realistic simulator before? Did I miss something?

i see no moderator under anyone else's name buddy! so u may not be a wg staff (i personally doubdt that u r not one or a wannabe) but surely ur not a gamer like me obviously

ValkyrionX_TV #55 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:47 PM

Colonel

• 60871 battles
  • [NEFEX] NEFEX

View PostVtsuk, on 22 December 2020 - 09:12 PM, said:

Or find another game to play that the developers actually give a .... about balance.

good luck finding an alternative to wot, war thunder is a boring game and the vehicle grind is practically infinite and there are also balance problems, which is normal when the games have hundreds or even thousands of different vehicles

armored warfare is now a totally defunct game

wot is still here and has beaten the competition

Ragnaguard #56 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 60949 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 22 December 2020 - 10:24 PM, said:

non existent clain? the only thing that doesn't exist here is the total absence of arguments that many of you have been pursuing for a long time on the forum, you don't know how to shoot a moving vehicle, you are unable to get used to the gameplay ? claiming that Mr. Kellerman is a divinity who has come down to earth and that everything he says is pure gold? all of you have to improve as a players instead of always supporting arguments relating only and only on vehicles and never on the fact that you are behind the monitor with your hands on keyboard and mouse, the main architects of what happens in the game.

improve your hit ratio

i say that i am not a great player neither kellerman ever did.... to do what ? e 50 on the video (if u even watched it) hit 4 times.... 3 criticals...... now go to the second video i posted.... and see what should happen... 
unfortunatelly if u read the commments on youtube AND here , u may get off the stick and realize that not everyone is mister i hit everything ....

the OP video shows what an average player sees when he plays vs ebrs... so if u r that 3% unicum or any aimbot in ur side then get off teh thread.. .it obviously aint for u m8

20:54 Added after 6 minute

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 22 December 2020 - 10:47 PM, said:

good luck finding an alternative to wot, war thunder is a boring game and the vehicle grind is practically infinite and there are also balance problems, which is normal when the games have hundreds or even thousands of different vehicles

armored warfare is now a totally defunct game

wot is still here and has beaten the competition

there r many games that r cheaper than "free to play " wot m8! check the amount of premium tabnks each player (even u ) has and then compare the prizes of the games u wish to have played........

mitsos69 #57 Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:54 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 31275 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 22 December 2020 - 08:36 PM, said:

you might be a developer or not .....but you are trying to pursuit that EBRS are amazing for this game

ilmavarvas #58 Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28206 battles
  • [FIPZD] FIPZD
EBR's are just removed move from WG, nothing more, nothing less. I have EBR 105 and it's just removed vehicle in this game, it doesn't belong to WOT. Hit them with T30 or similar 155 mm or bigger caliber cannon and you get what, a critical hit... Come on, that size of shell, no matter what type, would purely devastate anything with so light armor that EBR's have. It's just removed , removed and removed to have EBR's in wot. 

Edited by ValkyrionX_TV, 22 December 2020 - 10:12 PM.
try to keep your language polite, thank you

ValkyrionX_TV #59 Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:09 PM

Colonel

• 60871 battles
  • [NEFEX] NEFEX

View PostRagnaguard, on 22 December 2020 - 09:47 PM, said:

the video shows what an average player 

you got the point, this video shows a player, in my opinion very uncompetitive from my point of view, who plays an e50 completely in the open , with 2 artillery in the opposing team, moreover knowing that there are always in the opposing team 3 light vehicles that will most likely play to spot the southern area of the map

very questionable game choice that makes us understand the qualities of a player, if the player who comments on the scene in the video says that wot should be a strategy game, strategically speaking why did he choose to commit suicide by playing a big and easy tank to hit like an e50 on the open field?

in my opinion this game choice, really questionable, shows a lack of analysis of the map, the vehicles being played and the vehicle configuration of the opposing team.

in addition, look at the minimap to understand why the team practically collapsed in 4 minutes, not because of an ebr in the opposing team that this player obviously does not know how to shoot at and who was clearly in panic, but because no one defended as it should be the northern part of the map and then the opponents have taken control of the entire map, I personally would have played an e50, top tier, in the northern part covered by the arty and trying to stop the advance of the enemy heavy tanks 
see also the t10, the standar- b and the lowe which completely ignore the fact that the northern part is completely understaffed to be defended.

21:11 Added after 1 minute

View Postmitsos69, on 22 December 2020 - 09:54 PM, said:

you might be a developer or not .....but you are trying to pursuit that EBRS are amazing for this game

pls find a single sentence where i said ebrs and in general the light tanks are great for gameplay

Edited by ValkyrionX_TV, 23 December 2020 - 09:55 AM.

mitsos69 #60 Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:18 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 31275 battles
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 22 December 2020 - 09:09 PM, said:

you got the point, this video shows a player, in my opinion very uncompetitive from my point of view, who plays an e50 completely in the open , with 2 artillery in the opposing team, moreover knowing that there are always in the opposing team 3 light vehicles that will most likely play to spot the southern area of the map

very questionable game choice that makes us understand the qualities of a player, if the player who comments on the scene in the video says that wot should be a strategy game, strategically speaking why did he choose to commit suicide by playing a big and easy to hit tank like an e50?

in addition, to look at the minimap to understand why the team practically collapsed in 4 minutes, not because of an ebr in the opposing team that this player obviously does not know how to shoot and who was clearly in panic, but because no one defended as it should be the northern part of the map and then the opponents have taken control of the entire map, I personally would have played an e50, top tier, in the northern part covered by the arty and trying to stop the advance of the enemy heavy tanks 
see also the t10, the standar- b and the lowe which completely ignore the fact that the northern part is completely understaffed to be defended.

21:11 Added after 1 minute

pls find a single sentence where i said ebrs and in general the light tanks are great for gameplay

I don't need  a sentence to identify that you are a EBR player lover....658 battles and with free exp or blueprints to get tier 10

Edited by mitsos69, 22 December 2020 - 10:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users