Jump to content


Holiday Ops 2021: Rewards Summary


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 29 December 2020 - 10:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 36,766
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Have you uncovered all the hidden goodies of Holiday Ops 2021? There is still time to dive into the festivities and reap the rewards!

The full text of the news item

iV4N3e #2 Posted 29 December 2020 - 10:44 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 34749 battles
  • 179
  • Member since:
    11-15-2011

In this order:

- Garage slot!

- 1 top of the tree (by our will..)

- 1 commander (Chuck Norris)

- 4 female crew. (with brother in arms)

- 115 Universal Fragments (blueprints)

- some Personal reserves..

- and 1 tone of usless 2D styles that hurts our eyes more then christmass sweater...

- If you play all day, bonus on Silver x50% every battle that lasts 3 min.! enjoy!

- You can also give us a tone of Gold! (real money true "Large boxex - (gambling) to get our newest OP premium Bat Chatillon Baurrasque!  ;)

Give me Back Mirny 13 and The Last Waffentregger E 100! (events that actually give real gifts..)

this eyecandy [edited]s is slowly becoming worsst event of the year. with annoying garage look.. (thank god there is Mods for normal garage with nice sound.)


Edited by unhappy__bunny, 04 January 2021 - 06:36 PM.
attempt to bypass profanity filter


Enherjaren #3 Posted 29 December 2020 - 10:54 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 82945 battles
  • 1,058
  • [AAV] AAV
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostiV4N3e, on 29 December 2020 - 10:44 AM, said:

In this order:

- Garage slot!

- 1 top of the tree (by our will..)

- 1 commander (Chuck Norris)

- 4 female crew. (with brother in arms)

- 115 Universal Fragments (blueprints)

- some Personal reserves..

- and 1 tone of usless 2D styles that hurts our eyes more then christmass sweater...

- If you play all day, bonus on Silver x50% every battle that lasts 3 min.! enjoy!

- You can also give us a tone of Gold! (real money true "Large boxex - (gambling) to get our newest OP premium Bat Chatillon Baurrasque!  ;)

Give me Back Mirny 13 and The Last Waffentregger E 100! (events that actually give real gifts..)

this eyecandy [edited] is slowly becoming worsst event of the year. with annoying garage look.. (thank god there is Mods for normal garage with nice sound.)


WoW :facepalm:



Simona2k #4 Posted 29 December 2020 - 11:10 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5777 battles
  • 1,594
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Amazing

Rustybolt #5 Posted 29 December 2020 - 11:16 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18113 battles
  • 289
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

I have enjoyed the bits I have done so far (except the paid loot boxes, no luck again.)

Could I ask the community what date the event +%credit earnings finishes.....I'm not lazy but I can't find the info anywhere...or i'm snow blind:ohmy:.

Thank you.


Edited by Rustybolt, 29 December 2020 - 11:18 AM.


Duke_Harkonnen #6 Posted 29 December 2020 - 11:34 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20696 battles
  • 199
  • Member since:
    12-17-2018

What is last day for Chuck Norris missions?

Is last day and last mission same day?



KINGxTOG #7 Posted 29 December 2020 - 11:46 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6805 battles
  • 128
  • [JORM] JORM
  • Member since:
    01-07-2020
Yesterday I bought my last 11 boxes I got T78 M4A1 FL 10 with 4k gold and a week of prem
 
How ever I had my best game with the M4A1 FL 10 got which is on wot replays.
 
Anyway the missions I find great not much to say I got my self a few camos and stuff
 


INFERNO1892 #8 Posted 29 December 2020 - 01:27 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28233 battles
  • 161
  • [AWARD] AWARD
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

It has passed 20 days so far and still I dont have maximum credit bonus. I have done all the missions so far.

Ru Server has cheaper and more flexible box bundles than EU.

Drop chances are not transparent. 

Received 24 small boxes up to 25. December and 21 small boxes after it (3 small boxes from advent calendar are no longer available). Collections are far from complete.

Even if you buy large boxes you will not have enough stickers to fill it out. 

Special commander (in this case chuck) will be available in january only if you done almost all the missions which means you have to play everyday.

No new content has been added to this patch and "dogtag" bug has not been fixed despite 2,5 GB update.

This article is wgs attempt to grab even more money from those who have not bought boxes so far, but let me remind you that you can buy 200 boxes and still not get a single tier 8 tank. 

Also Bisonte should be called Thrasonte so it matches its gameplay. 

 

 

 



Dwigt #9 Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 2272 battles
  • 1,109
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostRustybolt, on 29 December 2020 - 11:16 AM, said:

I have enjoyed the bits I have done so far (except the paid loot boxes, no luck again.)

Could I ask the community what date the event +%credit earnings finishes.....I'm not lazy but I can't find the info anywhere...or i'm snow blind:ohmy:.

Thank you.

The Holiday Ops should end at January 11th as it was previously announced in the full event guide. Hope you're enjoying it! I'm closing in on the final and best reward, Chuck :)

Spoiler

 

View PostDuke_Harkonnen, on 29 December 2020 - 11:34 AM, said:

What is last day for Chuck Norris missions?

Is last day and last mission same day?

Last mission of Chuck should be on the 9th of January. 32 Days from December 9th. 

1bbfe8829992e041b65131fd9074db08.png



guest273 #10 Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:55 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 37997 battles
  • 3,096
  • [LUCH] LUCH
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Can someone remind me which is the last day of the event when you should demount all things from the tree and use all your anti-duplicators?

iV4N3e #11 Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:04 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 34749 battles
  • 179
  • Member since:
    11-15-2011

View PostEnherjaren, on 29 December 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:


WoW :facepalm:

i bet you spent entire salary in this game! every month... :girl:



Echotun #12 Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:17 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25376 battles
  • 1,827
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View PostiV4N3e, on 29 December 2020 - 10:44 AM, said:

In this order:

- Garage slot!

- 1 top of the tree (by our will..)

- 1 commander (Chuck Norris)

- 4 female crew. (with brother in arms)

- 115 Universal Fragments (blueprints)

- some Personal reserves..

- and 1 tone of usless 2D styles that hurts our eyes more then christmass sweater...

- If you play all day, bonus on Silver x50% every battle that lasts 3 min.! enjoy!

- You can also give us a tone of Gold! (real money true "Large boxex - (gambling) to get our newest OP premium Bat Chatillon Baurrasque!  ;)

Give me Back Mirny 13 and The Last Waffentregger E 100! (events that actually give real gifts..)

this eyecandy [edited] is slowly becoming worsst event of the year. with annoying garage look.. (thank god there is Mods for normal garage with nice sound.)


Fast battles is actually very good for credit farming. Just sayin’ :)

15:21 Added after 4 minute

Wait, what?

Does Chuck really come with 3 0-perk skills? The way it is written it surely sounds that way. 
 

 

Dwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? 
 

*flashing light beacon*

15:23 Added after 6 minute

View PostiV4N3e, on 29 December 2020 - 04:04 PM, said:

i bet you spent entire salary in this game! every month... :girl:


Probably also some mafia high interest loans. I mean, who doesnt? :)



Dwigt #13 Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 2272 battles
  • 1,109
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostEchotun, on 29 December 2020 - 04:17 PM, said:


Fast battles is actually very good for credit farming. Just sayin’ :)

15:21 Added after 4 minute

Wait, what?

Does Chuck really come with 3 0-perk skills? The way it is written it surely sounds that way. 
 

 

Dwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? 
 

*flashing light beacon*

15:23 Added after 6 minute

 

I hear the summons :D

Yes Commander Chuck Norris comes with BiA, Sixth Sense and Repair perks and enough XP to learn a 4th skill.



Duke_Harkonnen #14 Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20696 battles
  • 199
  • Member since:
    12-17-2018

View PostDwigt, on 29 December 2020 - 03:08 PM, said:

The Holiday Ops should end at January 11th as it was previously announced in the full event guide. Hope you're enjoying it! I'm closing in on the final and best reward, Chuck :)

Spoiler

 

Last mission of Chuck should be on the 9th of January. 32 Days from December 9th. 

1bbfe8829992e041b65131fd9074db08.png

Hmm, I'll be enjoying skiing trip with family during last days of Chuck Norris marathon. Means no chance for me to get him. I'll be short just few missions. 

Shame. 



Smitinho #15 Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:41 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 27720 battles
  • 67
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostINFERNO1892, on 29 December 2020 - 01:27 PM, said:

It has passed 20 days so far and still I dont have maximum credit bonus. I have done all the missions so far.

Ru Server has cheaper and more flexible box bundles than EU.

Drop chances are not transparent. 

Received 24 small boxes up to 25. December and 21 small boxes after it (3 small boxes from advent calendar are no longer available). Collections are far from complete.

Even if you buy large boxes you will not have enough stickers to fill it out. 

Special commander (in this case chuck) will be available in january only if you done almost all the missions which means you have to play everyday.

No new content has been added to this patch and "dogtag" bug has not been fixed despite 2,5 GB update.

This article is wgs attempt to grab even more money from those who have not bought boxes so far, but let me remind you that you can buy 200 boxes and still not get a single tier 8 tank. 

Also Bisonte should be called Thrasonte so it matches its gameplay.

 

Couldn't agree more with you on this. I also completed most daily missions (missed 2 or 3 daily bonus so far) and I have to ask you did you receive any large decoration in all those small boxes? Asking because I opened like 400 of them so far and didn't received single large decoration...



Gruff_ #16 Posted 29 December 2020 - 09:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 28605 battles
  • 3,401
  • [WAAT] WAAT
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011

View PostDwigt, on 29 December 2020 - 04:45 PM, said:

I hear the summons :D

Yes Commander Chuck Norris comes with BiA, Sixth Sense and Repair perks and enough XP to learn a 4th skill.


Does he some with his own phrases/voice over like the community comtributor comanders did?  Also previous info stated that only only one of his skills counted as a  zero skill ie same as a girl recruit and though he comes with enough xp for the other skills selected he is inferior to previous years santa's that came with 2 zero skills?


Edited by Gruff_, 29 December 2020 - 09:06 PM.


Oczko_Sie_Odlepilo #17 Posted 30 December 2020 - 01:32 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 375 battles
  • 11
  • [-BMM-] -BMM-
  • Member since:
    01-13-2016

Like everthing WG is doing they didn't thought out the missions for the event which resulted in broken matchmaking.

 

It's almost impossible to meet -2 tier tanks in battles, no matter what tier you are playing. Everybody is doing the missions in their highest tiers available, i.e. Xs or IXs. Playing VIII will throw you in tier Xs battles in like 75-80% of battles, some might be against tier IXs, some single-tier, and very few vs. tier VI. MM is anounced to work like this: if you are constantly being drawn into battles against +2 tanks, MM should favor you in upcoming battles and try to find the battles vs -2 enemies and put you there. That was anounced many times once the MM was changed and adjusted, but it's not happening now. I tried many different tier VIIIs and VIIs (with the latter I wasn't in a match vs tiers V not even ONCE since the event started), didn't bothered to play tier VIs, those in their majority don't have a chance vs OP tier VIIIs, like Burkasque or Spagetto (not to mention heavies and TDs).

 

The only thing they had to do was to split the requirements for the Chuck's missions (and for the missions in general, those with boxes as rewards) on a tier basis: like for example in tier IV-VII do 1000 damage in a battle and in tier VII to X do 2000 damage, etc. This event suppose to be achivable for majority of players, not only those with high tiers in their garages, right? I'm not saying one should not make some efforts and struggle a bit to do the damage, gather XP, etc. (nothing is for free) but this was marketed as "festive" event while it simply isn't because of design of those missions. I lost the count on how many times I had to play in stock tier VII Swedish TD (which is painful enough already even vs its own tier) vs tier IXs.



Oczko_Sie_Odlepilo #18 Posted 30 December 2020 - 01:53 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 375 battles
  • 11
  • [-BMM-] -BMM-
  • Member since:
    01-13-2016

View PostRustybolt, on 29 December 2020 - 11:16 AM, said:

I have enjoyed the bits I have done so far (except the paid loot boxes, no luck again.)

Could I ask the community what date the event +%credit earnings finishes.....I'm not lazy but I can't find the info anywhere...or i'm snow blind:ohmy:.

Thank you.

 

https://worldoftanks...-ops-2021-regs/

 

Holiday Ops 2021
December 9, 2020 at 08:00 CET through January 11, 2021 at 08:00 CET (UTC+1)

 



994250 #19 Posted 30 December 2020 - 01:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15769 battles
  • 119
  • [AURA8] AURA8
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012

View Postguest273, on 29 December 2020 - 03:55 PM, said:

Can someone remind me which is the last day of the event when you should demount all things from the tree and use all your anti-duplicators?


I am also curious about this one. If anyone could tell us.



FryTheFly #20 Posted 30 December 2020 - 01:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34315 battles
  • 386
  • Member since:
    02-06-2013
Reward is more grinding.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users