Jump to content


Update 1.11.1 CT1 - General Feedback

Update 1.11.1 CT1 Common Test

  • Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Dwigt #1 Posted 04 January 2021 - 05:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 2272 battles
  • 1,109
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

Greetings Tankers,

 

Update 1.11.1 is being introduced on the Common Test server and with new features and improvements.

Feel free to drop your general feedback here. If you wish to discuss specific features of this update, please use the threads below.

 

Platoons 2.0

New Client Modification

Italian Heavy Tanks

Changes on Dag Tags

Bugs and Technical Issues

 

Thank you!



Simona2k #2 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:16 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5777 battles
  • 1,594
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Lets test it

928HARRY #3 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3518 battles
  • 2
  • [BASSG] BASSG
  • Member since:
    03-21-2015

The link to participate in the test doesnt work for me. How do I install the test server?

 



LordMatrix_ #4 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 18603 battles
  • 81
  • Member since:
    02-02-2015

I've played several battles with Rinoceronte and all I can say is that it is a bad tank. Turret armor can be easily penetrated by premium ammo, frontal hull armor with standard ammo, DPM is tragic - only 2100, while WZ 5A has 3700 DPM for example. It takes 47s for a full clip reload. Mobility is average, full aimed accuracy is good, but dispersion while moving is terrible. View range is only 390m. Intra-clip reload is 4s... There is no other way to say it, but this tank is worse than Bisonte C45 tier for tier.

 

Also if anyone is interested, you need 58k XP on Tier 6 P.43 bis to unlock the new tier 7 HT.


Edited by LordMatrix_, 05 January 2021 - 06:28 PM.


TijgernootTank #5 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59882 battles
  • 472
  • [FLIPD] FLIPD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

Couple of years ago the goal would been to release this in christmas ops , to have some new content in this period .

Now it seems this update is deliberately planned later so players wont profit from ops bonus while grinding these new tanks .



saxsan4 #6 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:29 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 30123 battles
  • 7,206
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011

Hello World of tanks staff

 

Saxsan4 (me) is very happy with this update , I am happy to be playing new Italian heavies and I am loving the new features

 

please release more premiums tier 9 and low tiers so I can spend more money supporting the game :)

 

Also keep up the good work.



ReaperLT #7 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26692 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    12-13-2012

cool, seems promising :bajan:, ofc no ebr and arty nerf or better remove them from game :harp:, but still nice :B looking forward for it :coin:

 

p.s. put chieftain/t95 on sale in store, ty :girl:



Maltratatoru #8 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:41 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 46601 battles
  • 236
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013
what about the 4 premium tanks that are going to be buffed?

Delhroh #9 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:41 PM

    Community Project Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 14683 battles
  • 21,022
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View Post928HARRY, on 05 January 2021 - 06:23 PM, said:

The link to participate in the test doesnt work for me. How do I install the test server?

 

Please follow the steps you´ll find on the portal article:

 

In order to participate in the test using the Wargaming.net Game Center, use this link.

  • The Wargaming.net Game Center will download all the additional data
  • Start playing

 



Shadow5x #10 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 18861 battles
  • 178
  • [A0W] A0W
  • Member since:
    01-20-2011
I just came here to see the tier IX "M1talian Abrams" it looks nice, I hope it's a fun tank to play

gaargod #11 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:49 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26039 battles
  • 142
  • Member since:
    06-02-2011

Tier VII–IX tanks will have 4 crew members, and the Rinoceronte’s crew will consist of three tankers.

 

This is so stupid... The whole line and the premium Bisonte have 4 crew members and the tier 10 has a different tank setup? Makes no sense, it's not even a historic vehicle anyway, why not just keep the same crew setup?



Zapfhan #12 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:53 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 24809 battles
  • 2,445
  • [BYOND] BYOND
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015

View PostMaltratatoru, on 05 January 2021 - 05:41 PM, said:

what about the 4 premium tanks that are going to be buffed?

 

These changes are still being tested on the Supertest. 



Sturmi_0545 #13 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 45539 battles
  • 714
  • [SNOB] SNOB
  • Member since:
    02-24-2011

View Postgaargod, on 05 January 2021 - 05:49 PM, said:

Tier VII–IX tanks will have 4 crew members, and the Rinoceronte’s crew will consist of three tankers.

 

This is so stupid... The whole line and the premium Bisonte have 4 crew members and the tier 10 has a different tank setup? Makes no sense, it's not even a historic vehicle anyway, why not just keep the same crew setup?

causing artificial trouble to read any upcoming criticism as "players asked for crew 2.0" and force another unwanted update on us, probably creating another credit sink.



Dwigt #14 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 2272 battles
  • 1,109
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View Post928HARRY, on 05 January 2021 - 06:23 PM, said:

The link to participate in the test doesnt work for me. How do I install the test server?

 

If you Right click on the link and Open in another tab, it should work. 

We already reported it and it should be fixed soon. 

 

View PostTijgernootTank, on 05 January 2021 - 06:28 PM, said:

Couple of years ago the goal would been to release this in christmas ops , to have some new content in this period .

Now it seems this update is deliberately planned later so players wont profit from ops bonus while grinding these new tanks .

The Holiday Ops were not meant to grind a new line but to earn some free rewards, xp and credits. 

 

View PostReaperLT, on 05 January 2021 - 06:40 PM, said:

cool, seems promising :bajan:, ofc no ebr and arty nerf or better remove them from game :harp:, but still nice :B looking forward for it :coin:

 

p.s. put chieftain/t95 on sale in store, ty :girl:

We're not planning on removing those types of vehicles from the game :) but we previously announced some changes to the SPGs in 2021 and we already nerfed the EBR last year. 

We have some exciting project in 2021 and we're starting with this new tech tree branch and some good quality of life features. We hope you'll enjoy it!

 

View Postsaxsan4, on 05 January 2021 - 06:29 PM, said:

Hello World of tanks staff

 

Saxsan4 (me) is very happy with this update , I am happy to be playing new Italian heavies and I am loving the new features

 

please release more premiums tier 9 and low tiers so I can spend more money supporting the game :)

 

Also keep up the good work.

Well I'm glad you like it Saxsan :D This is just the beginning and we have more stuff coming your way!

 



Machiavelli_13 #15 Posted 05 January 2021 - 06:59 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 27944 battles
  • 94
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    03-17-2018
We need a different game mode rampage return it just a suggestion earn tier X reward tanks again.

DargorDraconis #16 Posted 05 January 2021 - 07:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8822 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    06-25-2014

View PostDwigt, on 04 January 2021 - 05:50 PM, said:

Greetings Tankers,

 

Update 1.11.1 is being introduced on the Common Test server and with new features and improvements.

Feel free to drop your general feedback here. If you wish to discuss specific features of this update, please use the threads below.

 

Platoons 2.0

New Client Modification

Italian Heavy Tanks

Changes on Dag Tags

Bugs and Technical Issues

 

Thank you!

Ok never mind, problem solved


Edited by DargorDraconis, 05 January 2021 - 07:04 PM.


INFERNO1892 #17 Posted 05 January 2021 - 07:12 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28233 battles
  • 161
  • [AWARD] AWARD
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

Oh boy cant wait for new line.

Also I have a suggestion about new nation.

I present you: YUGOSLAVIAN Line :izmena:

What are the special features of this line?

Line has special ammo called "hot needle" which sets enemy tank on fire upon pennetration (just like Molotov cocktail) simmilar thing was used on Battle of Berlin event.

Also several other suggestions are: tank DPM quadruples and armor of the Yugoslavian vehicle class doubles in values if you are last man standing (quite common thing today in turbo games scenarios).

Critics may say it is not hystorically accurate but this is not tank simulation game anyway.:trollface:

 

 

 



vaskereszt #18 Posted 05 January 2021 - 07:22 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 48325 battles
  • 4
  • [KFT-H] KFT-H
  • Member since:
    12-25-2010

I played a couple of battles with the tier 10. I'm not an epic player but I think I must share my first impressions here.

-slow

-bad gunhandling

-low DPM slow reload and the (14,6 seconds with vents+bia, no spagetti and bond equipment and I think 90% of the players will use it this way)

-qunhandling feels bad for me, but maybe bad luck or bad RNG (i  use vents+stab+improved rotation)

-armour is okay but if they load gold it's not hold up very well.

This things together makes this tank bad for me.

 

 


Edited by vaskereszt, 05 January 2021 - 07:24 PM.


deorum #19 Posted 05 January 2021 - 07:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 42156 battles
  • 776
  • [THRAX] THRAX
  • Member since:
    10-27-2010

View PostDelhroh, on 05 January 2021 - 05:41 PM, said:

Please follow the steps you´ll find on the portal article:

 

In order to participate in the test using the Wargaming.net Game Center, use this link.

  • The Wargaming.net Game Center will download all the additional data
  • Start playing

 

strange. 

When i pressed the link from this post, i downloaded the instalation file.

When i pressed the link from the news article, it didn't start the download. Something is going on there. 



shikaka9 #20 Posted 05 January 2021 - 07:36 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 85091 battles
  • 3,627
  • [M-W-B] M-W-B
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
solving old problems by adding new ones :great:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users