Gold Galore with January Tournaments

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Zmago5000 #21 Posted 07 January 2021 - 11:59 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22374 battles

View PostBethHarmon, on 07 January 2021 - 11:45 AM, said:

Stole this screenshot from a friend of mine, upon joining the special battle as it pops up in your game, you will first be placed in the queue (red arrow), you must then transfer yourself (and all your other teammates if applicable) to the Main Team on the right (blue arrow). When you are ready to fight, click the "Ready" button at the bottom (orange arrow). Every player in the Main Team must be ready in order for the match to happen.

If your team fails to ready up when the game is scheduled to start, it will be counted as a technical defeat, and the team that was scheduled to fight against you will get a technical victory.

GR8 finally someone posted in my native  language,....now i completely get it :)

BethHarmon #22 Posted 07 January 2021 - 12:54 PM

Grandmaster and world champion

• 345 battles

View PostZmago5000, on 07 January 2021 - 06:59 PM, said:

GR8 finally someone posted in my native  language,....now i completely get it :)

That's just an indication, you don't need to understand the language in this screenshot at all to understand what I am saying.

Just read what I wrote, that is in English.

INFERNO1892 #23 Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28989 battles

View PostMiepie, on 06 January 2021 - 01:40 PM, said:

Gold Galore? Isn't that the chick that played Wonder Woman? :ohmy:

Close but her name is Goldman Sachs, she is also actor in some movies for grown ups :great:.

Best tanks for tournaments sorted by tier:

Tier 4: Matilda (british)

Tier 5: KV-1 (Soviet)

Tier 6: Cromwell or VK 36.01 (H) 

Tier 7: Comet and Tiger 1

Tier 8: Proggeto 46 (brokenly overpowered)

Tier 9: Kampfpanzet 50 t (also overpowered)

Tier 10: OBJECT 430U

You are welcome.

Bordhaw #24 Posted 08 January 2021 - 12:04 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17504 battles

View PostDwigt, on 07 January 2021 - 09:42 AM, said:

This is not a game mode or an special event. You can always join the daily tournaments from our Tournament page on our official portal.

You just need to pick a tournament, find or create a team if needed and then log in and wait for the notification.
Good luck!

No in-game interface for now, the process is still the same and you need to register via our portal like any other official tournaments. 

I see a lot of confusion and I just want to clarify that this is not a limited time event or a special game mode that you can find in game. 

Those are the daily and monthly tournaments available for everyone on our Tournaments portal. If you wish to learn more about it, please refer to our Tournament guide

View PostBethHarmon, on 07 January 2021 - 10:45 AM, said:

Stole this screenshot from a friend of mine, upon joining the special battle as it pops up in your game, you will first be placed in the queue (red arrow), you must then transfer yourself (and all your other teammates if applicable) to the Main Team on the right (blue arrow). When you are ready to fight, click the "Ready" button at the bottom (orange arrow). Every player in the Main Team must be ready in order for the match to happen.

If your team fails to ready up when the game is scheduled to start, it will be counted as a technical defeat, and the team that was scheduled to fight against you will get a technical victory.

Berbo #25 Posted 08 January 2021 - 11:56 PM

eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 36961 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

Even though it's available on our website, finding this guide isn't simple. 

Please check this one. https://worldoftanks...rnament-system/

It explains what to do when getting a special battle window.

KomandirMiho #26 Posted 11 January 2021 - 09:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7787 battles
  • [PERVS] PERVS

View PostBethHarmon, on 07 January 2021 - 12:19 PM, said:

A technical defeat is when your team was not able to actually make it into the game. Check that you and all your teammates have been transferred to the Main Team (the panel on the right), and that everyone has readied up.

View PostBethHarmon, on 07 January 2021 - 12:45 PM, said:

I was readied at the time. I already finished T6 1v1 tournament. After that, at T8 even tho i was ready and i was the only one in my team, it was a defeat. and YES i did the proper steps in the site. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users