27 replies to this topic

MarveII #21 Posted 19 January 2021 - 12:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19901 battles
  • [ZWACK] ZWACK

View PostHadurHun, on 19 January 2021 - 10:14 AM, said:

View PostGardar7, on 19 January 2021 - 06:43 AM, said:

I'm wondering what Germany has to do with this tank? I would buy it immediately if it was the part of Hungarian Tech Tree, or a premium Hungarian tank. 

The Idea of the 2 Hungarian tanks in the german premium vehicle collection belonged to a hungarian historian.

View Postedevjoe, on 19 January 2021 - 05:47 AM, said:

WG stop ur BS marketing strategy by calling bad stuff good . It not even funny and might lure poor new players to buy tanks and give u a profit not bcos of the tank bcos u described it in a way which it utter BS. Good accuracy of 0.39 ? Pls delete that line in ur article and be transparent about ur tank in the future. If the tank is bad call it bad and if its good call it good and mention some saving graces of the tank if its a bad tank. I beg u delete that line of good gun performance. Also good turret armor ? The cheeks are garbage and u call that good ? Delete that line as well ! 

It's one of the best tier 5 medium tanks in game, in good hands can kill tier 7s.1 on 1. I know I did!

09:16 Added after 1 minute

View PostRustybolt, on 19 January 2021 - 08:40 AM, said:

Got it in a loot box I think. 1st and only battle.... 'Master Tanker'......never touched it since....not enough ammo btw.

If you haven't much money and want to play low-ish tiers, just save a couple £ more and wait for either tier6 T34-85m or Cromwell Berlin, these are the only low tier tanks that seem fun, at least for me.

If you really must have a tier 5 look at the French TD M10 RBFM (has turret) and compare the 2 side by side on Tanks..gg.......the differences are hilarious. You could also better this for FREE with the T67 (has turret).

Pass on this it is meh.

They did gave it a few extra shells! But you need to load them.

Just because it is hungarian, it doesn't make it any good. It is utter trash in it's current state in the game. I would really love a Hungarian tech tree, and I would definitely buy all hungarian tanks, but not like this. I will not buy hungarian tanks in a german tech tree while they are garbage.

HadurHun #22 Posted 19 January 2021 - 12:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 74826 battles
  • [HADUR] HADUR

View Postedevjoe, on 19 January 2021 - 11:12 AM, said:

The main point was not much about the tank. The main point was how they are markeing a tank by describing "nice" features that isnt true. For example they say "good gun performance' but it has .39 accuracy which is horrific and "good turret armor " but it has 75mm of turret armor and big cupola and only 2 places for a richochet to happen. The thing is they are not transparent which bad thing imho. 

yeah no armor at its tier. but it's game play is as a sniper! the gun perform decent!

ToodlePips #23 Posted 19 January 2021 - 01:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 74448 battles
Yes, it is Hungarian, but then it is crap, so it's a perfect fit for the German tech tree.

Just kidding btw, while there is lots of crap in the tech tree, some of the German mid-tier mediums are actually quite decent, and the V/IV is even an op sealclubber tank. I like to play it after some particularly frustrating rounds in a Mauerbrecher or a Räumpanzer :child:.

Edited by ToodlePips, 19 January 2021 - 01:39 PM.

cannibalp #24 Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34131 battles
  • [FE_SG] FE_SG

I got mine from a christmat gift box in a previous christmas event. In fact it is a collector tank for me.

( I would get the another Hungarian one- Toldi), but it is unable to buy. :(

It is quite common to add a low tier vehicle  to a month premium in a bundle, it could really be Toldi next time.

Sturmi_0545 #25 Posted 19 January 2021 - 06:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45901 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

View PostGardar7, on 19 January 2021 - 06:43 AM, said:

I'm wondering what Germany has to do with this tank? I would buy it immediately if it was the part of Hungarian Tech Tree, or a premium Hungarian tank. 

wouldn't it be lovely, if WG would celebrate their 10th anniversary (on EU server) by introducing 3-4 new nations, each with 2-3 line up to tier X? that would something I'd love to see, and I'd be willing to spend some €€ on the game again.

Hungary, Romania, Switzerland ... those should be easy to implement, even without too many fake machines.

Edited by Sturmi_0545, 19 January 2021 - 06:22 PM.

Agility_Squirrel #26 Posted 19 January 2021 - 07:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16934 battles
  • [CIRC2] CIRC2

I remember when the ammo count went up from 32 to 39, which, sure, is more ammo. Except that this was at the same time as HP pool increase, so in practical terms, nothing changed. Also, there is not a single other Tier V premium tank in the game (with the exception of the Panzer III K which is also known for its absolute garbage accuracy and pathetic ammo count) that has less than 60 rounds of ammo. I mean, do explain to me how the T-34S supposedly can carry 90 rounds of 76mm ammo, but when it comes to the Turan and Panzer III K, they are limited to 39 and 48 rounds of 75mm ammo? Just asking.

Until something is done about the ammo amount, do not waste your money.

Gardar7 #27 Posted 20 January 2021 - 06:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 26535 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSturmi_0545, on 19 January 2021 - 03:22 PM, said:

wouldn't it be lovely, if WG would celebrate their 10th anniversary (on EU server) by introducing 3-4 new nations, each with 2-3 line up to tier X? that would something I'd love to see, and I'd be willing to spend some €€ on the game again.

Hungary, Romania, Switzerland ... those should be easy to implement, even without too many fake machines.

Exactly, Hungarian tree is possible to make without fantasy or copy tanks. Hungarian Tech Tree Proposal - The Armored Patrol

Spoiler

Swiss tree is again, could be made without copies or fantasy vehicles but their vehicles would not be very interesting in my opinion. 

Romanian tech tree would contain some copies, but possible to make. Same goes for the Yugoslavian tree.

saxsan4 #28 Posted 20 January 2021 - 06:25 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 31160 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

View PostGardar7, on 20 January 2021 - 05:14 PM, said:

Exactly, Hungarian tree is possible to make without fantasy or copy tanks. Hungarian Tech Tree Proposal - The Armored Patrol

Spoiler

Swiss tree is again, could be made without copies or fantasy vehicles but their vehicles would not be very interesting in my opinion. 

Romanian tech tree would contain some copies, but possible to make. Same goes for the Yugoslavian tree.

please I wish to play Hungary tanks, Swiss tanks and Yugoslav tanks

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users