Jump to content


I think a clan is selling reward tanks .where do i report them.


  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

maroar #21 Posted 23 January 2021 - 11:39 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 32233 battles
  • 2,553
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012

Will there be fishy things? Yes.

Will you be able to prove them (all the time)? No

So, can action be taken by WG? No

 

Sadly the only advice is that you get better and get higher on the list of points to get the tank.

 

 

Also to the guy stating that everything WG is doing is pampering to "unicums" seems misguided, just look at what they did to skirmishes (they made it skill based match making and did not "compensate" for the higher skill to get bigger rewards even though they will have a much harder time).
Different modes seem to be catered to different people, clan wars has been mainly the "domain" of good/great players so that mode still seems to cater most to those players, even though WG changed lots of things through the years that the good/great players didn't like and were attempts to attract other players as well.



lubertus1967 #22 Posted 23 January 2021 - 12:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2265 battles
  • 79
  • [P4X] P4X
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View Postmaroar, on 23 January 2021 - 11:39 AM, said:

Will there be fishy things? Yes.

Will you be able to prove them (all the time)? No

So, can action be taken by WG? No

 

Sadly the only advice is that you get better and get higher on the list of points to get the tank.

 

 

Also to the guy stating that everything WG is doing is pampering to "unicums" seems misguided, just look at what they did to skirmishes (they made it skill based match making and did not "compensate" for the higher skill to get bigger rewards even though they will have a much harder time).
Different modes seem to be catered to different people, clan wars has been mainly the "domain" of good/great players so that mode still seems to cater most to those players, even though WG changed lots of things through the years that the good/great players didn't like and were attempts to attract other players as well.

   

Good advice .get better at the game.LOL .

My advice if you want a reward tank you got 2 options .grind bons and play 5 battles and bid for 1 of 1200 tanks

                                                                                        befriend a UNICUM ask him that he will take youre account into his UNICUM clan during campaign and get the tank for you .Only for the friendship you both have  .(paying is illigal ofcours)

 

So everybody go and find a UNICUM buddy for the next campaign LOL 

 



TankBanger_licks_feet #23 Posted 24 January 2021 - 01:14 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32049 battles
  • 4
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013

Dude you literally have no clue about CW-campaigns.

You are a far from average player, who doesnt have any competitive tanks on his account, so do you really believe you deserve a reward that is meant for the best players of the game? With around 60k-70k players competing you would have to be in the top 15% of players to get a tank. You and your clan clearly have no chance of getting these tanks even without people boosting accounts or cheating and all that stuff.

While you act like you care for the people being really close to getting a tank you're in fact only jealous because you want those reward tanks for your own.

Then when someone actually answers all the stuff youre asking about properly (referring to maroar) you're crying about him being honest. Don't you think also good players will invest 14 days of playing world of tanks to get their rewards they are aiming for?

It pretty much feels like youre the janitor who just started at Tesla and crying about how unfair it is that everyone else earns more money while ignoring that they all invested a lot of time and money into being more qualified than you.



lubertus1967 #24 Posted 24 January 2021 - 10:17 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2265 battles
  • 79
  • [P4X] P4X
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View PostTankBanger_is_king, on 24 January 2021 - 01:14 AM, said:

Dude you literally have no clue about CW-campaigns.

You are a far from average player, who doesnt have any competitive tanks on his account, so do you really believe you deserve a reward that is meant for the best players of the game? With around 60k-70k players competing you would have to be in the top 15% of players to get a tank. You and your clan clearly have no chance of getting these tanks even without people boosting accounts or cheating and all that stuff.

While you act like you care for the people being really close to getting a tank you're in fact only jealous because you want those reward tanks for your own.

Then when someone actually answers all the stuff youre asking about properly (referring to maroar) you're crying about him being honest. Don't you think also good players will invest 14 days of playing world of tanks to get their rewards they are aiming for?

It pretty much feels like youre the janitor who just started at Tesla and crying about how unfair it is that everyone else earns more money while ignoring that they all invested a lot of time and money into being more qualified than you.

 

as you clearly state in this account i have no chance.But if i get a tier 10 tank and get realy close friends with a UNICUM. Then i have a greater chance of getting a tank on this account then playing 14 days all evening and that is a FACT.

if i deserved it or not i got the tank thnx to my UNICUM BUDDY.and of course without paying because thats illigal.

 

seen the result of youre clan .Good job.

Question :how would the player on position 11137 on this moment feel if i with my crappy stats got into a UNICUM clan and got the tank and all the rewards and he drops to position 11501 and got no tank?

 


Edited by lubertus1967, 24 January 2021 - 10:30 AM.


Pyra_UwU_AYAYA #25 Posted 24 January 2021 - 08:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4621 battles
  • 25
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    12-22-2015

View Postlubertus1967, on 24 January 2021 - 10:17 AM, said:

 

as you clearly state in this account i have no chance.But if i get a tier 10 tank and get realy close friends with a UNICUM. Then i have a greater chance of getting a tank on this account then playing 14 days all evening and that is a FACT.

if i deserved it or not i got the tank thnx to my UNICUM BUDDY.and of course without paying because thats illigal.

 

seen the result of youre clan .Good job.

Question :how would the player on position 11137 on this moment feel if i with my crappy stats got into a UNICUM clan and got the tank and all the rewards and he drops to position 11501 and got no tank?

 

Anyone with a brain would look to their own mistakes, if you're position 11501, you lost some games. If you had won 1 more you would have a tank.
Yeah sure, some people get boosted by friends but:
1) Just having friends who are in a good clan doesn't get you crap, top clans don't like boosting people who aren't part of the clan, it's a waste of their time and a risk to their own rankings. My clan have literally denied 10+ people who wanted a free tank because there's no reason to boost them to a tank if they then leave clan right after.
2) The effect of boosting friends accounts etc is such a small number of accounts, looking to improve as a clan and a team is always a better way to improve your position at the end than trying to report people for boosting.

TL/DR boosting is such a minor problem, try getting better at the game.



lubertus1967 #26 Posted 24 January 2021 - 11:01 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2265 battles
  • 79
  • [P4X] P4X
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View PostPyra_sPaMs_SpEcIaL_AmMo, on 24 January 2021 - 08:46 PM, said:

Anyone with a brain would look to their own mistakes, if you're position 11501, you lost some games. If you had won 1 more you would have a tank.
Yeah sure, some people get boosted by friends but:
1) Just having friends who are in a good clan doesn't get you crap, top clans don't like boosting people who aren't part of the clan, it's a waste of their time and a risk to their own rankings. My clan have literally denied 10+ people who wanted a free tank because there's no reason to boost them to a tank if they then leave clan right after.
2) The effect of boosting friends accounts etc is such a small number of accounts, looking to improve as a clan and a team is always a better way to improve your position at the end than trying to report people for boosting.

TL/DR boosting is such a minor problem, try getting better at the game.

 

With or without brains .If clans accept players to their clan mid campaign and places them on the leaderbord and they get higher on the leaderbord then you ,You didnt play bad but you got pushed down in the list by a UNICUM playing another account that normaly wouldnt make ir so high up.the list on his own.

And for the minor problem i found over 15 clans practicing this .Do like me open WOT-life.com and enter some topclans and look at the entry dates of the players.see their personal rating and if you see 1 not fitting the profile.Look at the leaderbord and look how many famepoints this player earned. I found players playing 3 days with over 30000 famepoints .

 

NOT ALL CLANS DO THIS but their a lot who do this. and this threat started for me with some brat telling me he bought a CW tank for 250 euro.And  this brat is getting it .AND WG does nothing because their is no written or recorded proof.

And playing with other accounts in topclans isnt against the rules solang nobody pays for it .

 

SO maybe change the rules.


Edited by lubertus1967, 24 January 2021 - 11:03 PM.


Tzyuwon #27 Posted 25 January 2021 - 03:50 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7871 battles
  • 23
  • [_RLD_] _RLD_
  • Member since:
    09-11-2017

View Postlubertus1967, on 22 January 2021 - 09:37 AM, said:

 

so for you its ok that those 500 players got cheated out of their tanks.players that play every night for 14 days to get nothing .because greedy players want cash.It is maybe not against the rules .But maybe the rules need to change then.

 

and for the naming and shaming.I dont care if it is a top clan.A top clan in my eyes has a responsbility and should be above such things.But it seems hard cash wins over caracter.

 

I never said it was a good thing or fair but if you can make money with no repercussions then why wouldn't they?

 

View Postjedemmaltersvimavazdah, on 22 January 2021 - 12:49 PM, said:

WG would bankrupt if they ban all cheaters.

Your really deluded buddy.

 

 

 

 



_Mad_Yuri_ #28 Posted 25 January 2021 - 09:25 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31369 battles
  • 279
  • Member since:
    06-29-2013

the bigger problem are the clans or some players from a team that use illegal mods like tundra or map destruction mods with the knowledge of clan commander  (ex V0LT clan that i know for sure) .

i contacted wg support and hope that they will take some actions 



SfMercenary1312 #29 Posted 25 January 2021 - 11:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 27188 battles
  • 180
  • [METAL] METAL
  • Member since:
    02-26-2013

View Post_Mad_Yuri_, on 25 January 2021 - 10:25 AM, said:

the bigger problem are the clans or some players from a team that use illegal mods like tundra or map destruction mods with the knowledge of clan commander  (ex V0LT clan that i know for sure) .

i contacted wg support and hope that they will take some actions 

Well, afterall, beacause it's teamgame whole clan should be DQ in that kinda case ( if it's actually true ).
 



Aggeee #30 Posted 25 January 2021 - 03:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17376 battles
  • 55
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    07-30-2011
Low PR isnt proof of someone being boosted. I know players from NA making an account on EU or RU and speeding grinding up to one or two tier 10 tanks that can be used in CW, and then plays the campaign. Absolutely noting "illegal" about that. Some people might have multiple accounts and getting tanks on more than one account, that is also allowed as far as i know.

maroar #31 Posted 25 January 2021 - 08:46 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 32233 battles
  • 2,553
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012

View Postlubertus1967, on 23 January 2021 - 12:58 PM, said:

Spoiler

  

Good advice .get better at the game.LOL .

My advice if you want a reward tank you got 2 options .grind bons and play 5 battles and bid for 1 of 1200 tanks

                                                                                        befriend a UNICUM ask him that he will take youre account into his UNICUM clan during campaign and get the tank for you .Only for the friendship you both have  .(paying is illigal ofcours)

 

So everybody go and find a UNICUM buddy for the next campaign LOL 

 

 

Your ticket seemed to not lead to anything. Probably because, on the evidence you provided, WG could not ban/take action.

 

My first three sentences: things you can no longer influence. (Unless there is the chance of gathering more/new evidence)

My fourth sentence, something you can influence (so I advice to do that).

 

With your reaction you seem to try and make fun of that.

Block Quote

 Good advice .get better at the game.LOL .

 

But, what then is your advice?

"Befriending" someone to gain something from them is not befriending.

It seems you are actually insinuating people do what you are advocating against - by sending (a) ticket(s) to support, which you telling us about it in this thread - and is illegal in this game. Which, to me, seems like very bad advice.



lubertus1967 #32 Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:35 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2265 battles
  • 79
  • [P4X] P4X
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View Postmaroar, on 25 January 2021 - 08:46 PM, said:

 

Your ticket seemed to not lead to anything. Probably because, on the evidence you provided, WG could not ban/take action.

 

My first three sentences: things you can no longer influence. (Unless there is the chance of gathering more/new evidence)

My fourth sentence, something you can influence (so I advice to do that).

 

With your reaction you seem to try and make fun of that.

 

But, what then is your advice?

"Befriending" someone to gain something from them is not befriending.

It seems you are actually insinuating people do what you are advocating against - by sending (a) ticket(s) to support, which you telling us about it in this thread - and is illegal in this game. Which, to me, seems like very bad advice.

 

You are tiotally right.It was sarcasme .

 

it is easier to look for a topclan who are willing to take you in during campaign and boost you on the leaderbord .youre personal performens dont count that way .so if youre a less experienced player you get the reward .More experienced players grind 14 days and get nothing.

I leave in the middle why a topclan in the first place is willing to take players in with lower personal ratings.But they can and maybe that needs to change.

 

 

 


Edited by lubertus1967, 26 January 2021 - 11:36 AM.


lubertus1967 #33 Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:49 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2265 battles
  • 79
  • [P4X] P4X
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View PostAggeee, on 25 January 2021 - 03:53 PM, said:

Low PR isnt proof of someone being boosted. I know players from NA making an account on EU or RU and speeding grinding up to one or two tier 10 tanks that can be used in CW, and then plays the campaign. Absolutely noting "illegal" about that. Some people might have multiple accounts and getting tanks on more than one account, that is also allowed as far as i know.

 that"s possible.

 

But longtime players with medium and lower stats who are for a long time a member of a clan.Leaving before the campaign that clan.Then during that campaign join a topclan with unicum players .and get 30000 + famepoints in 3 days .Get the rewardtank thnx to that clan.How long until they leave this topclan and return,to their original clan ?

 

I saw this happening even with  players with higher stats. leave a clan - joining topclan - will they stay in that topclan after the reward is given ?????


Edited by lubertus1967, 26 January 2021 - 11:53 AM.


Flavortown #34 Posted 26 January 2021 - 05:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19397 battles
  • 1,049
  • [EDITS] EDITS
  • Member since:
    02-15-2015

View Postlubertus1967, on 26 January 2021 - 11:35 AM, said:

 

You are tiotally right.It was sarcasme .

 

it is easier to look for a topclan who are willing to take you in during campaign and boost you on the leaderbord .youre personal performens dont count that way .so if youre a less experienced player you get the reward .More experienced players grind 14 days and get nothing.

I leave in the middle why a topclan in the first place is willing to take players in with lower personal ratings.But they can and maybe that needs to change.

 

 

 

Again its a competiotion, not a tank marathon. You're not rewarded for the amount of games you grind out in basic front, you're rewarded for winning.
If you dont get into the top x amount of players that get a tank, you're simply not winning enough.

Like you said before they now have auctions for the bobs to get cw tanks and thats generous enough IMO, theres no need to bend the rules for the whiners who complain just about everything



lubertus1967 #35 Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2265 battles
  • 79
  • [P4X] P4X
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View PostFlavortown, on 26 January 2021 - 05:48 PM, said:

Again its a competiotion, not a tank marathon. You're not rewarded for the amount of games you grind out in basic front, you're rewarded for winning.
If you dont get into the top x amount of players that get a tank, you're simply not winning enough.

Like you said before they now have auctions for the bobs to get cw tanks and thats generous enough IMO, theres no need to bend the rules for the whiners who complain just about everything

 

you say that players joined a clan during the CW on the advanced map in CW after 3 days have 30000 + famepoints EARNED their place on the leaderbord .LOL They get a place because they join that clan and somebody played their account  .On youre clan i found 1 player :personal rating  4544    WN8 1048   and for the last 30 days WN8 2851 {UNICUM} he or she getting the reward tank. joined youre clan on 5/1/2021 .But maybe he or she is only a close friend who deserves a reward tank and learned in this short period to be a UNICUM.

 



GodTank2 #36 Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:56 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14975 battles
  • 2,120
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012

So there are idiots out there who would pay 250$ for a tank that they will perform below average in? Good , let them waste their money :D

 

 



maroar #37 Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:48 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 32233 battles
  • 2,553
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012
Well, I guess you can check if WG did anything now, if I recall correctly the last place (11500) was 29xxx points now its at 26xxx points. Tomorrow should be the day that you can start bidding, so the bans should be done by then.

Flavortown #38 Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19397 battles
  • 1,049
  • [EDITS] EDITS
  • Member since:
    02-15-2015

View Postlubertus1967, on 26 January 2021 - 11:28 PM, said:

 

you say that players joined a clan during the CW on the advanced map in CW after 3 days have 30000 + famepoints EARNED their place on the leaderbord .LOL They get a place because they join that clan and somebody played their account  .On youre clan i found 1 player :personal rating  4544    WN8 1048   and for the last 30 days WN8 2851 {UNICUM} he or she getting the reward tank. joined youre clan on 5/1/2021 .But maybe he or she is only a close friend who deserves a reward tank and learned in this short period to be a UNICUM.

 

The player didnt "earn" anything, but if you're good enough to "earn" 2 tanks, why would you not do it? :)
And the account you're referring to is someones 2nd account



lubertus1967 #39 Posted 27 January 2021 - 08:34 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2265 battles
  • 79
  • [P4X] P4X
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016

View PostFlavortown, on 27 January 2021 - 06:44 PM, said:

The player didnt "earn" anything, but if you're good enough to "earn" 2 tanks, why would you not do it? :)
And the account you're referring to is someones 2nd account

 

i believe you on youre word ofcourse.LOL second account my [edited].But if you  want to tell us that 1 player has time spending in different clans so be it .clanhistory doesnt lie.

19:37 Added after 2 minute

View Postmaroar, on 27 January 2021 - 03:48 PM, said:

Well, I guess you can check if WG did anything now, if I recall correctly the last place (11500) was 29xxx points now its at 26xxx points. Tomorrow should be the day that you can start bidding, so the bans should be done by then.

  

 

when they did  i praise them .

 

It seems they did some housecleaning .WEL DONE WARGAMING .KEEP THIS UP AND PLAYERS WILL THANK YOU  .I DO THNX


Edited by lubertus1967, 27 January 2021 - 08:57 PM.


VerticalBird_ #40 Posted 27 January 2021 - 11:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31914 battles
  • 108
  • [EDITS] EDITS
  • Member since:
    03-12-2013

View Postlubertus1967, on 27 January 2021 - 07:34 PM, said:

 

i believe you on youre word ofcourse.LOL second account my [edited].But if you  want to tell us that 1 player has time spending in different clans so be it .clanhistory doesnt lie.

The account you're talking about is literally MY secondary account created in 2013 or something for teamkilling arties and stuff. There might have also been some computer-assisted gameplay going on on the account but it has received and suffered its penalties already:teethhappy: I started playing on it properly last year, stock grinding arties and cw meta tanks. The fame points are completely legit and are all played by me. Not everything is always what it seems. You shouldn't really start flaming just because you have a hunch on what's going on. 


Edited by VerticalBird_, 27 January 2021 - 11:26 PM.





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users