• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TankBuzzsaw #1 Posted 21 January 2021 - 07:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12492 battles
  • [UNIX_] UNIX_

Hey, you! Yes, you average player!

Are you tired of seeing everyone praising the Progetto M35 mod. 46, while stating that P. 44 Pantera should just throw itself into the trash bin by pressing W on the battlefield? Would you like to teach those premium, gold bogger eaters that having a Premium tank with better stats doesn't mean you should give up on your right to play the 3rd hand tanks on the tech tree, that were probably fished from the bottom of the ocean, after the great war against the ostriches?

If so, then you've come to the right place, because at Pimp My <insert soon-to-be forgotten wreck of a tank here> we don't care about Premium tanks, gold shells or WN8 (whatever that means), but what we do care is IMPROVEMENT!

So, what we know is that the Progetto mod. 46:

- has better DPM;

- has better rate of fire, reload time and intra-clip reload;

- has better turret traverse;

Now, to make your Pantera like the Progetto:

- slap Improved Ventilation in the Mobility slot (if you have Bounty Ventilation or Vent System even better);

- slap Improved Rotation Mechanism or Vertical Stabilizer (if you have Bounty or System even better);

- slap Improved Aiming;

- add the directive for the Vent and Spaghetti consumable;

Done, you're now driving a Progetto mod. 46 with better armor, better hull traverse speed and better ramming potential.

Enjoy it!

ZeroKelvin #2 Posted 21 January 2021 - 07:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44694 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
As if there aren't many Progettos running the same thing.

_217_ #3 Posted 21 January 2021 - 11:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28147 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hey you! Don't watch that, watch this. This is the heavy, heavy monster sound. The nutsiest sound around. So if you've come in off the street, and you're beginning to feel the heat...Well listen buster,  you'd better start to move your feet, to the rockinest, rock-steady beat of......

My pimped Pantera....

Yeah, yeah, i'll see myself to the door....

Edited by Unicorn_of_Steel, 21 January 2021 - 11:33 PM.

Also tagged with #goodequipment, #joke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

DeoMondeo