I am a litle curious why!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mefido1 #1 Posted 27 January 2021 - 02:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4173 battles
  • [_BWR_] _BWR_
So i hade an account that i played from 2010 until the start of 2019! Ies i hade premium tanks that i won and bought! Yes it was on EU server and ies i was World of Tank pc Eu server! But very time i gaved the proff to support no answer after that! First they asked from the bank a proff that i spent money i gaved and no asnwer so i made another ticket and then they asked for proff as a screen shot that mi account was real again after that no asnwer! In the 3 ticket after i gaved all no asnwer! 4 thincket after 2 weeks no asnwer! So yeah Wot hase deleted mi 8year acount and does not help me to ghet anithing back eaven when i offered all the prof that the acount was real on the right server and so on! So why? Can anione tell me? The account is just gone, not on the ban 100% gone that is whi i hade to make another one to play with mi friends! PS sorry for mi band english!

Mefido1 #2 Posted 31 January 2021 - 03:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4173 battles
  • [_BWR_] _BWR_
Forum support No asnwer! Great just great! Thx for Wot deleting mi old account because! Thx for no help from anione and I am sorry but when i will se anione asking why i do not trust wargaming this will be why!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users